Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican (1499 Views)

Nigerian And American Reactions To News / Seun How I Wish Im A Mod / Hi Im A Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by tanimz(f): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
I live in the US, and anyone asks me of my nationality, they guess Im Jamaican
Im not the only person that has experienced this.
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by OBVIOUS(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
do u have dreads ? maybe its because u're very dark ?
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by candylips(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^ obviously
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by OBVIOUS(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
LMAO------- at your profile pic--- hahahahahahahaha------- grin grin grin
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by busybody20: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
Put your picture, lets see if you really look jamaican
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by candylips(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
OBVIOUS:

LMAO------- at your profile pic--- hahahahahahahaha------- grin grin grin

which profile pic . . mine cheesy
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by justwise(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2009
tanimz:

U smoke weed?
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by OBVIOUS(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
candylips:

which profile pic . . mine cheesy

yes urs----- kiss kiss kiss
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by OBVIOUS(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
justwise:

U smoke weed?

Been a while--- since we spoke--- no longer in YIM ?
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by MrCrackles(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
tanimz:

SO who gives a donkey's bollocks if you look like a Somali
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by OBVIOUS(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

SO who gives a donkey's bollocks if you look like a Somali
MrsCrackles don reach----- bollocks buttocks f.cuck C.ock cockery-----
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by MrCrackles(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
OBVIOUS:

MrsCrackles don reach----- bollocks buttocks f.cuck C.ock cockery-----
cool
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by OBVIOUS(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
hahahaha---- wink wink
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
OBVIOUS:

Been a while--- since we spoke--- no longer in YIM ?
[/q

I'm there, though not as much as i used to.
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by OBVIOUS(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
How are you ? You haven't been on in a while---- cry cry
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
tanimz:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

So, we know you live in the United States, and you look Jamaican.

Kini big deal.
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by justwise(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
OBVIOUS:

How are you ? You haven't been on in a while---- cry cry

I'm good, thanks. Yea, have being busy lately though i'm there now.
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by OBVIOUS(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
k.
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by Orilee9ice(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
smiley i have the same mistaken identity 2 even though i wear my old skooll, 9ja made linens suits to work every Friday as they wear native to work on fridays in 9ja, they still dont believe i am 9ijirian, i always tell them to come and see me "lagbo 9ja Hip-Hop" then dem to "take and collect", ori yato s'ori,  wink

Quote from: tanimz on November 18, 2009, 05:27 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

So, we know you live in the United States, and you look Jamaican.

Kini big deal.

, suddenly all my pple are callin me, suddenly all my pple are  *****in me, and all this happened suddenly, , lol cheesy grin
Re: Im A Nigerian, And People Think That Im Jamaican by Shentz(f): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
So why make a post about it?? Do you think that someone from this post will give you a logical reason as to why people make assumptions and think that you're Jamaican? So what do you want people to say? There's no picture, there's little description of the way you carry yourself or act. So What? What would you like people to say?

(1) (Reply)

Sisi_kill Emerges The Health Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 / Susan Peters Display Her $2,500 Black Berry Porsche! / US/Nigerian Attorney - Okorie Okorocha: Lawyer In John Travolta Massage Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.