Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome (1969 Views)

Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) / SEE WHAT JAMES IBORI IS TRYING TO DO IN THE NIGER DELTA NEXT ELECTION. / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by GMBuhari: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
"IBORI IS OUR THIEF, NOT YOURS" - Ogheneochukome Lolodi

This is how one Delta man put it, I mean how he saw the release of Ibori. I have been laughing my head off even though it should not be a laughing matter.

On Ibori's expected release, PhD Holder Ogheneochukome Lolodi says

"James Onanefe Ibori, the Odidigboigboi of Africa!
You day look am, he day enter!

Dear Nigerian hypocrites,

I am writing to inform you that James Onanefe Ibori, the Odidigboigboi of Africa, our brother, son, father, husband, uncle and friend will be celebrated once his release is confirmed.
He is OUR thief, not yours. We will give him the same treatment that his peers, Tinubu et al, have been enjoying. We will not throw our own under the bus while you elevate your own thieves to positions of authority.

If you cannot bring Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo and others to the village square for all Nigerians to exorcise the thieving demons in them, then may Thunder dance Azonto on your head if you expect us to surrender our dearly beloved brother, James Ibori.
Oniovo, migwo, welcome home!

#justsharing

Copied from Whatapps (UBAANA, Midwest Chapter, North America)

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by GMBuhari: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
More comments

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by INTROVERT(f): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
My thief is better than yours.
Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
seconded... he is their thief... their responsibility...their headache.... you don't need a PhD to know that.

if fashola can be elevated after a 78 million Naira personal website.... and two boreholes at half a million dollars a piece.. abeg leave Ibori alone... he is a saint

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by badassdude: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
how i wish its shariah now, that his hand.....

anyway,

I doubt if this motherfucker would claim ibori as his own.
Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
badassdude:
how i wish its shariah now, that his hand.....

anyway,

I doubt if this motherfucker would claim ibori as his own.
Sharia ko Samantha ni ... Sharia that has not caught up with ibb ... abdulsalam who emptied our treasury.... Buhari who can't explain his source of income.... or clarify why he declared Abacha never stole....yet he's eagerly awaiting the return of same funds Abacha looted and kept abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Nutase: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
angry cry
Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by GMBuhari: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
By their comments you shall know them

Let's go ahead and leave them to loot funds from your state and local government, in short make a kingly title for him and make him your overall king

But if anyone of you comes out to blame Buhari or the north for having a ruling Mentality or you accuse Yoruba of betraying you, then may all the gods of the land, home and abroad afflict you with whatever they choose

3 Likes

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nutase:
angry cry
hey babe
Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
In a nutshell, no body holy pass, Mr Ogheneochukome?
Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by badassdude: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
angels09:

Sharia ko Samantha ni ... Sharia that has not caught up with ibb ... abdulsalam who emptied our treasury.... Buhari who can't explain his source of income.... or clarify why he declared Abacha never stole....yet he's eagerly awaiting the return of same funds Abacha looted and kept abroad.

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Afam4eva(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
There's a reason why some people defend their own thieves like their lives depend on it. There's no gain saying that some communities have been developed with the help of resources gotten from thievery, so these communities don't ind supporting their thieves since other people call their ow thieves leaders.There are some parts of the country where thieves are never arrested or charged to court.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by ddippset(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
I quite understand what the man is driving at but he's got it all wrong. like the law says, innocent until proven guilty. Nigeria is supposed to be a lawful country (special emphasis on supposed). I do have a personal conviction that every single Nigerian governor and president esp since IBB has been corrupt but it is still remains an assumption. so calling tinubu and the others corrupt is still merely an assumption. tinubu has not been convicted but ibori has been convicted. that's the difference. it's a very shameful thing for ogeneochukoeme to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by fernandoc(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
To be frank a lot of Nigerians are hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=badassdude post=52269659][/quote] a better job: go home and kill your Papa
Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
ddippset:
I quite understand what the man is driving at but he's got it all wrong. like the law says, innocent until proven guilty. Nigeria is supposed to be a lawful country (special emphasis on supposed). I do have a personal conviction that every single Nigerian governor and president esp since IBB has been corrupt but it is still remains an assumption. so calling tinubu and the others corrupt is still merely an assumption. tinubu has not been convicted but ibori has been convicted. that's the difference. it's a very shameful thing for ogeneochukoeme to say.
shut up. ibori is a saint. go back to your state to catch your own thief aregbesola or oyinlola leave ibori alone

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by ddippset(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
angels09:

shut up. ibori is a saint. go back to your state to catch your own thief aregbesola or oyinlola leave ibori alone
why are you insulting? I could do that more than you if I choose to. I repeat that was a very shameless comment from ogene whatever. at least if we are not ashamed for ourselves in this country let us be ashamed for the international community.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
ddippset:
why are you insulting? I could do that more than you if I choose to. I repeat that was a very shameless comment from ogene whatever. at least if we are not ashamed for ourselves in this country let us be ashamed for the international community.
international community rubbish! when they the so called international community were looting we Africans as slaves were they ashamed? oga abegi swerve permanently....

1 Like

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by ddippset(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
angels09:

international community rubbish! when they the so called international community were looting we Africans as slaves were they ashamed? oga abegi swerve permanently....
it is the same international community that nigerians flood embassies to abscond to every blessed day, it is the same international community that we depend on to manufacture everything that we use in this country, it is the same international community that we run to everytime we get a life threatening ailment, it is the same international community conduct themselves like human beings not animals. if you choose to feign ignorance of our almost total dependence on the international community then you're taking yourself on a very very low ride. international community rubbish! more like national disgrace. 90% of Nigerians would jump at the opportunity to leave this country and disappear forever if given a visa and you are there saying international community rubbish. mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by cheruv: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
The worst thing any Nigerian ethnicity would do is to be more Nigerian than the current tenant in aso Rock. Igbos tried it in the sixties and paid for it with four years of massacre, pogroms and a brutal war in which 3½ million Igbos died.
Every ethnicity should protect their own...if you expose yours for ridicule, am truly sorry for whatever that comes afterwards.
The Ijekri and the Urhobo/Isoko should protect Ibori kos if they dont, no one else would undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by gawu1: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
cheruv:
The worst thing any Nigerian ethnicity would do is to be more Nigerian than the current tenant in aso Rock. Igbos tried it in the sixties and paid for it with four years of massacre, pogroms and a brutal war in which 3½ million Igbos died.
Every ethnicity should protect their own...if you expose yours for ridicule, am truly sorry for whatever that comes afterwards.
The Ijekri and the Urhobo/Isoko should protect Ibori kos if they dont, no one else would undecided
The irony is that the comment came from someone whose educational qualification measures at Ph.d level. Each time they have opportunity they lash at northerners and call them illiterates.
When Ibori was sentenced to jail term in London, this so called Ph.d man never went to London and protested that Ibori should be left alone because he's 'our own thief' and not theirs.
Anyway, they said Ibori had made people gov, senate & reps even from prison. Now that he's semi free, it could be the turn of the man with the title Dr. The Dr comment could be viewed from that angle too.
Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by basilo102: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol, Tinubu is God, but others are thieves, afonjas hipocrisy is now known by all and sundry. If they gather to protect their thief, they celebrate it as "yoruba unity".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by oduastates: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gbogbo eyin omoluabi ti o sin paruwo " ONE NIGERIA ".
this (below) is for you .
SMH.
Nigeria is doomed.
The country is KAKISTOCRACY( the worst form of society you can wish on a people)

A kakistocracy is a government of idiots for the benefit of knaves (worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous citizens) at the cost of fools?”

This kind of society eventually ends up with the rule of warlords.
All those criminal militant thugs will eventually be in charge of those societiies
Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Opakan2: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
thieves defending thief.. na them sabi

Merry xmas and HNY in advance to Queen modath and all politics landers.. sorry it's a bit late
emi a se pupo e

1 Like

Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by modath(f): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:
thieves defending thief.. na them sabi

Merry xmas and HNY in advance to Queen mo and all politics landers.. sorry it's a bit late
emi a se pupo e

Awwwhhhh.... so sweet of you, merry xmas from Mo & mine as well...Blushing mode activated.. smiley
Re: Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Brand new 100 units of Mercury deep cycle, for solar, cctv, ATM, etc available for quick sale. Please call 07036886002 or Paulclement217@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference / Under Buhari, Nigeria Most Dangerous Place For Christians – GEJ / Biafra From An Edo Man's Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.