Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference (1971 Views)

Northern Leadership Have Shown They Are The Covert Backbone Of Fulani Terrorists / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / Nigerian Army And Killer Herdsmen – Danjuma (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 4:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Many do not know the wide difference between these two they end up making the biggest mistake of their career.... I have written extensively on the Northern leadership and why the north will remain in power as long there is Rule....... So many have asked me if it's only applicable to Nigeria or also true for other parts of the world... I seriously do not have time to talk about the questions and argument of mortal men which only joy is chasing shadows.... I don't intend to write more on the Northern leadership.... But to give us a quick fix and the oldest writing of the scripts and scriptures of those who were led by the Spirit of God Almighty to gaze into the future of happening and events

"Out of the north comes golden splendor; Around God Almighty is awesome majesty.

The LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, "Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward;

He, the lord God Almighty position Abraham on the Northern land, the Land of leadership and every great and mighty kings has always come from the Northern city, the city of great kings

For this says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I will bring upon Tyre from the north Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, king of kings, with horses, chariots, cavalry and a great army.

That will be all for the Northern leadership........ If you missed the previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3739039/see-why-north-continue-power

I want to tell you of the Northern army..... I will have you to understand that in as much as from the true spiritual head which is the Northern side, I am not just only making reference to the natural north of our day and time, I only seek to justify the fact that Northern city is the land of leadership. Wether you are from the west or south or east it could be that in reality you are from the Northern city the Land of rulership.... The place of our gathering... The church of the first born son of God Almighty.... The heavenly Jerusalem.... Most of the Northern elites do not even have a clue of what I am writing here..... They only found their land swimming in leadership and they flowed along with everything thinking and plotting to remain in power for ever..... The truth is also from the natural north comes all manners of evil and diseases which have blanked the world from the beginning.... They are called the Northern army

The great evil of the world, the army of everything evil and painful, the army without mercy and truth... The most deadly and confused army in the world... They may not have a reason to kill folks, yet they keep killing and bombing territory and Land of the place where there is joy and harmony. Including the place of worship and prayer they do not care. Because out of the ground of worship some have been casted out to live outside the holy land.... And they have resorted to destruction instead of asking for mercy and forgiveness to be reinstated.... Yet their only hope is to destroy and keep destroying until they are all finally wipe out of the existence...

The word of the LORD came to me a second time saying, "What do you see?" And I said, "I see a boiling pot, facing away from the north."

Facing away from the north... These are the terrorists boiling and injuries to humanity.

"For the king of the North will again raise a greater multitude than the former, and after an interval of some years he will press on with a great army and much equipment " . It's already happening and will continue...

"Wail, O gate; cry, O city; Melt away, O Philistia, all of you; For smoke comes from the north, And there is no straggler in his ranks " . Sure

The north wind brings forth rain, And a backbiting tongue, an angry countenance.

" As I looked, behold, a storm wind was coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing forth continually and a bright light around it, and in its midst something like glowing metal in the midst of the fire "

Marvel no more when you hear of the destroyers ​from the north.... It isn't the same as the leadership team..... There is a fat difference between these two elements..... You need to know and separate them please....

And finally the enemies from the north will be wiped out and the Land will enjoy peace

But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he has done great things.

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things. Exactly and so it will be... Amen

1 Like

Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Oga.... ayamnotundastanding u o....?!
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by farouk0403(m): 5:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Northern Nigeria is the back bone of the country.
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Grace
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by blazingstar: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2017
cry cry
so sad at this age, people are still reading bible upside down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
From your name blazing Star" you will know the level of information available to you.... You are not a star if you are God's child........ I will tell you who you have become when you are ready..... For now enjoy star ranks

[s]

blazingstar:
cry cry

so sad at this age, people are still reading bible upside down
[/s]
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Forum
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yaba left oooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Now
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sure
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Truth
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 5:24am On Jun 12, 2017
KKK
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Vgdxd
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 4:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Good morning
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
The details
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
The difference
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Facebook
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Glaringly
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
The higher
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 4:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Contact
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by diablos: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2017
farouk0403:
Northern Nigeria is the back bone of the country.

Backbone ko frontflesh ni undecided
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by farouk0403(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Backbone ko frontflesh ni undecided

you heard me well
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by diablos: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
farouk0403:

you heard me well
[/s]

Run along boy undecided
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by farouk0403(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
diablos:

Run along boy undecided
ok i will because you are irrelevant to me.
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kindly
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Greetings
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by waledeji(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Forum
lightblazingnow:
Now
lightblazingnow:
Sure
lightblazingnow:
Facebook
lightblazingnow:
Glaringly
lightblazingnow:
The higher

Another Musiwa in the making?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Grace
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by lightblazingnow(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
1067 hope
Re: The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference by citizenY(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2017

Rubbish , Anywhere north of where I am standing is north.

So is east , west and of course south.

Where I stand is the centre/center or central.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Our Leaders Can Emulate This! (photos) / I Laughs When People Talk About Finishing Ipob In Second Civil War / Why yoruba are not cowards,like igbo leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.