Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video (8477 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by jaelz(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
The adorable Petite singer was shared the video of her rapping and freestyling over a beat in a dress that showed off her thighs and sleek thighs nice one dear...

watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1rXgdvaoEQ

CC: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove,onila,prettythicksme,farano,mynd44,ishebe

1 Share

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by jaelz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
choi
Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by pyyxxaro: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nairaland and Sex related issues are like

#Someone shud plz borrow me Uncle Zuma's Pik sad #

5 Likes

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by Smellymouth: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
2016 is almost over..

The world nor dey revolve around your Neytiri face..

Hollup, Hollup, Hollup..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by Smellymouth: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
pyyxxaro:

9 Likes

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by pyyxxaro: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=52270147][/quote]

grin cheesy

Ogbeni I greet you

By this time next year Na Helicopter you go de drive cool

1 Like

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by Smellymouth: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
pyyxxaro:

grin cheesy

Ogbeni I greet you

By this time next year Na Helicopter you go de drive cool

Ameeeennn !! Ni oruko Jesu Kristi Oluwaa!!

My case is different.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wow but......

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by sainty2k3(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice rap
Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by joooj: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Crazy: Experiment Glowing 1000 Degree Knife Vs Snake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wH7T9SspY
Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by momentarylapse: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
angry

Na to _fuck the living daylights out of her remain!

1 Like

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by Rainmaker69(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol. She's feeling herself...
Nothing free in that 'freestyle'.
Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by GoggleB(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol..
Na that cleavage I wan see well
Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by angelTI(f): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
cool
Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by hernandson(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
pyyxxaro:

niggas would knw if they are impotent or not
Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by AreTheyBitches(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
I can't find any of the words "Rap" or "freestyle" in that video
Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by ruggedadventure(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
2016 is almost over..

The world nor dey revolve around your Neytiri face..

Hollup, Hollup, Hollup..
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Wetin she do u nah cry

Buh she resemble Neytiri true true ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by SolexxBarry(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
This babe fresh o shocked
meanwhile dont know y I'm unable to upload pics here again

2 Likes

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by Kingsley1000(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
nairaland too like sex
Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by chefdoeuvre: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
myfemi2002:
There has never been a better time than NOW to start earning bitcoin with cheap bitcoin investment opportunities like BTC-INVESTMENT

One bitcoin is now worth $900+!!!

Just last month it was $720!!!

The month before last it is was $600!!!

In 2015 it was $300!!!

Notice anything? I bet you did!

And thats just the beginning:

2017 will be The year of cryptocurrency, everyone will ask themselves were they where when Bitcoin was taking over the world.

Even CBN is making plans to tap into the cryptocurrency crase. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mmm-ndiccbn-looking-digital-currency-official/

Well, it's a little surprising that they are just looking into it now because in South Africa these machines are already installed. East Africa is planning to do same. So in no distant time, while

others are on long queues for cash on the traditional ATM, very few people will be using this unique Bitcoin-ATM. You can be one of them by starting today

Start now to invest in bitcoin BEFORE it is worth $1,400/$3,000/$10,000 per bitcoin with bitcoin opportunities such as BTC-INVESTMENT

Thats right:

Don't stay behind:

Take ACTION and SECURE your BITCOIN WEALTH!

For more information join our Whatsapp group where we shall be teaching you how to earn this precious coin through BTC-INVESTMENT

remember you don't need to register anyone to make profit

Follow this link to join our Whatsapp group today
https:///3r3yl283NbR5XWElctkpD7

Benefits of joining the group today
1. we teach how to trade with your bitcoin .
2.we teach how to make double of your bitcoin in 15days.
3. we teach you how to mine bitcoin.
4.we teach you on how to sell your bitcoin and receive you money in your bank account.
5. free tutorial videos and Pdf documetation for your easy use.
5.Is a free group to ask your questions and you we be attended to .
add me.. link aint working 08168564918

1 Like

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by DaySpringer: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2016
I wonder which of them these "Freestyle" is a message to.

Falz, I hope say you still dey receive Friendzone Allawee?

1 Like

Re: Simi Shows Of Boobs,Thighs And Bum In Bedroom Rap Freestyle Video by victovrry(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2016
chefdoeuvre:

add me.. link aint working 08168564918
Add me ..07063730550

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Entertainment Stakeholders Advocate For Better FCT Creative Sector / Neyo Vs Chris Brown. / Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.