Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS (54516 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by sassiemyk: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jumping off a moving vehicle? Like sewiously? Who was the foolish driver? I'm very sure it was fear that made her jump. By d way, you mean she left her luggage inside d cab?
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na wa o who wan kidnap Toyosi abi dey don't know she is a public figure ni.Remembered when she was mentoring us back then sha
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
The kidnappers must be flaatt heaadss looking for money to go back to the Yeast grin grin grin grin
They can't develop their republic but they claim they are developing Lagos
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
KOSE EGBE grin INDEED.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by ojmetrix(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Leaving the airport at 250AM shocked
Even me sef at 830PM na shake I dey do.
http://punchng.com/police-recover-15-weapons-18-vehicles-robbers/
u go airport. omo fear god oo

1 Like

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is my speedometer whenever I'm leaving that airport angry

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by fortunechy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
My dear sister if u ar in a relationship n he only has time for u at night plz just do urself a favour n break up wit him cus u ar dating a mosquito.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by emynike2001(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
THANKS BE TO GOD.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Bankalert(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by buchilino(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
LOL, DID SHE JUST SAID, 4 ONCE SHES PROUD OF D NIGERIAN POLICE?. SO DAT MEANS DAT SHE NEVA PROUD OF THEM.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Emerikoss: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
You showed up that night father,you showed up,you showed up!!!! ahhhh!! you showed up ehhhh grin Thank God for her.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by chequemate: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
You're hired!
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by chimoskyg(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mehn her shoe is Kool
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
THANKGOD 4 UR LIFE...BUT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT..U JUST ARRIVED AND WAS ABDUCTED?THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY WAITING 4U..KIDNAPPERS DONT ABDUCT RANDOMLY..CHECK UR FRIENDS,COLLEAGUES AND IMMEDIATE FAMILY..A.
informant001:
A Nigerian lady based in he United States -is filled with thanks after escaping from the clutches of kidnappers on her arrival to Lagos about 2 weeks ago. According to her, she got whisked away by the hoodlums at about 2:50am on her way from the Airport. She managed to escape by jumping off the moving vehicle...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/us-based-lady-reveals-how-she-escaped.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
People knew she was coming, probably close friends/relatives.

1 Like

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by abbey621(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
You arrived from the USA and was out of the airport at 2 A.M? Please which flight, what airline?

1 Like

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by santos123(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
ogologoamu:

When running for dear life, there's always extra ordinary force that comes upon you which will make you even jump a high fence to escape. If you come to that fence the following day, honestly you won't believe that you jumped it.
na so I still remember d day a soldier chased me for skul cos I gamble,na so I jump something unimaginable

1 Like

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Orikinla1: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
thank God for her life
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by yinkslinks(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Americans are smart.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thank God for sparing your life
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by HomeOfMe(f): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
informant001:
A Nigerian lady based in he United States -is filled with thanks after escaping from the clutches of kidnappers on her arrival to Lagos about 2 weeks ago. According to her, she got whisked away by the hoodlums at about 2:50am on her way from the Airport. She managed to escape by jumping off the moving vehicle...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/us-based-lady-reveals-how-she-escaped.html
Would she want to return to Nigeria again,i don't think so.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by uvie66: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
You sef weytin you dey Waka for Lagos Road at 2am, if your flight arrive that late common sense nor tell you say make you chill for one hotel till the next morning.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by able20(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
abbey621:
You arrived from the USA and was out of the airport at 2 A.M? Please which flight, what airline?
The lady never finish her story, naa dem dem
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Richy4(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
aflyingbird:
Buh who sent da kidnappers after her though? They knew she was just coming from the airport . Must have been someone she knew .

I don't think someone sent them....it could be a matter of targeting single ladies with baggage at the international wing of the airport...especially when they were acting like airport taxi drivers
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
laudate:

It is called adrenaline.

That is quite true.. here is a bitter kola to give them naysayers and spiritual high-seekers grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
uvie66:
You sef weytin you dey Waka for Lagos Road at 2am, if your flight arrive that late common sense nor tell you say make you chill for one hotel till the next morning.

Hotel staff who steal while cleaning.. they would probably arrange the kidnappers and collect their share.. plan with your friends before arrival .. not family who spread the news before that you are already on your way with lots of money for Christmas. someone picks you up straight to their house.. stay there for 2 days and go home afterwards
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by repogirl(f): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Havard alumni, she get sense well.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by FisifunKododada: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
shocked
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Endtimesmith(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
That's the Hollywood (U.S.A) Spirit!
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by teozey111(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Noted.
kidnapper sighted
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by apatheticme(f): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
laudate:

It is called adrenaline.
Lol, flight or fight hormone grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.