Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Went Through Times When I Questioned God ' - Mark Zuckerberg - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Went Through Times When I Questioned God ' - Mark Zuckerberg (463 Views)

Help A Brother Going Through Times Of Adversity / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / The Signs Of End Times. When Is The World Going To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went Through Times When I Questioned God ' - Mark Zuckerberg by Smoke2015: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Contrary to popular belief, Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg has denied being an atheist.

If you follow him on his social network platform, you’d have noticed that he replies to comments made on any of his posts himself.

Yesterday was no different. After he posted his Christmas message to his followers, some of them began to ask questions bordering on faith and family.

Zuckerberg had posted:

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah from Priscilla, Max, Beast and me!

Seeing the moments of joy and family shared on Facebook today is one of my favorite things about our community.

I hope you’re surrounded by friends and loved ones, and that you have a chance to reflect on all the meaningful things in your life.

May the light of your friendships continue to brighten your life and our entire world.

On whether he is an atheist, Zuckerberg replied: “No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important.”

Prior to this statement, Zuckerberg was believed to have identified as an atheist.

http://mojidelano.com/2016/12/i-went-through-times-when-i-questioned-god-but-now-i-believe-mark-zuckerberg-denies-being-an-atheist/

cc: Lalasticlala Seun

Re: I Went Through Times When I Questioned God ' - Mark Zuckerberg by Yoshy: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Questioning G-d means you care deeply, but wants to understand.
Re: I Went Through Times When I Questioned God ' - Mark Zuckerberg by mumumugu(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
as one seeking for answers ,you go through a lot

(1) (Reply)

God Reveals How Difficult To Make Heaven / If You Arrest Me, Nigeria Will Be On Fire – Apostle Johnson Suleman Dares FG / This Keep Striking Hard On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.