Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,461 members, 7,833,584 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

If You Arrest Me, Nigeria Will Be On Fire – Apostle Johnson Suleman Dares FG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Arrest Me, Nigeria Will Be On Fire – Apostle Johnson Suleman Dares FG (464 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Arrest Me, Nigeria Will Be On Fire – Apostle Johnson Suleman Dares FG by owukpa(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2017
The founder of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman has declared that if he is arrested for speaking against the government, Nigeria will be on fire.

According to him, he has the freed of speech to express his opinion on the state of the nation unperturbed.

The preacher was speaking after a foiled attempt by the Department of the Security Service to arrest him at the wee hours of Tuesday in Ekiti.

FULL STATEMENT and video here>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/01/if-you-arrest-me-nigeria-will-be-on.html

Re: If You Arrest Me, Nigeria Will Be On Fire – Apostle Johnson Suleman Dares FG by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2017
Go and sit down jare......
Which fire wan pass this one wey we dey so?

No go de gapa o. We sef be God pikin.
Braggart

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Sulaiman : 24 Hours Ago , Nothing Has Happened . / Jam Summit 2017 #EDGE / Urgent Need For Religious Tolerance In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.