Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92438 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2017
Mrbllymer:
blym4real, Ubachi, dalaman, lepasharon, neflheim, hahn, jacksonville, otemdomino..

This is the samuel ekwueme
Then come after me by all means. Use all the arsenals available to you and come after me, i dare you.

When you sleep and think of me, you'd shudder. Play your games around unserious Christians, not everyone.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4kings: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

What accusation are you talking about?
This one:
Ubachi:
Mr and Mrs Samuel Ekwueme has just defrauded a close friend of mine of several millions of naira. The couple are both on the run. They use to live at
2, Felix omogbehin close, Thomas estate Ajah. Akinwale shittu avenue Ajah.
Their mobile phone details as at the time of this act are: 08167538446, 09082579508, 08110236964.

The account that received the money is

Samuel Ekwueme
Diamond Bank

Please, if you have any information about them or their whereabouts, Please help report to the nearest police station or appropriate authorities. My mobile is 08051524935

Are you aware of this, or have you made any contact with him lately?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2017
4kings:

This one:

Are you aware of this, or have you made any contact with him lately?
You know, i judge you one of the smart ones here, pls don't make me change my mind on that.

Listen, go to 4everGod's profile, follow him up especially in Property section of this forum and you'd see that the details trumped here are public details. He has been on NL long but not on Religion section. He has severally put up advertisements with all his contacts, so, if you think that the details thrown out there gives you a reason to believe he did what they accuse him of, then it's a pity.

And wait!!!! When did NL become a DSS or EFCC office for tracking thieves?

Do you realize that this same Mr Samuel had in the time past helped a Nlander here recover her money by Using EFCC?

He Knew what to do. There was a case in the property section, It was escalating, Seun, ignored it, it was Sam who took it up and got the guy who duped a lady to pay up. Haters later tried to still accuse Sam of Scam.

Ask yourself, if Mr Samuel is guilty of what they accuse him of, why not report him to the appropriate authorities and watch them do their job?

I am a very practical person, if he is guilty, then prosecute him, but not after he is found guilty.

NOTE, this is not the first time stuff like this have come up against him, but the accusers end up disappearing when the case gets real interesting. There's one even you dug up, but when i followed it up, it led to a dead end as the accuser ran off too.

Satan has agents everywhere and some people are not scared of him or them. Am not a coward who runs off hoping Christ will clear my name.

If you accuse me, be sure to take it to the end.

Sam will answer for himself when he returns to NL.

Most of us are actually tired of the Childishness here. Only unserious minds will spread their mats in here continually wasting their time hassling with fools all day long.

Go getters come here briefly, over time walks away.

Good morning
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4kings: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

You know, i judge you one of the smart ones here, pls don't make me change my mind on that.

Listen, go to 4everGod's profile, follow him up especially in Property section of this forum and you'd see that the details trumped here are public details. He has been on NL long but not on Religion section. He has severally put up advertisements with all his contacts, so, if you think that the details thrown out there gives you a reason to believe he did what they accuse him of, then it's a pity.

Do you realize that this same Mr Samuel had in the time past helped a Nlander here recover her money by Using EFCC?

He Knew what to do. There was a case in the property section, It was escalating, Seun, ignored it, it was Sam who took it up and got the guy who duped a lady to pay up. Haters later tried to still accuse Sam of Scam.

Ask yourself, if Mr Samuel is guilty of what they accuse him of, why not report him to the appropriate authorities and watch them do their job?

I am a very practical person, if he is guilty, then prosecute him, but not after he is found guilty.

NOTE, this is not the first time stuff like this have come up against him, but the accusers end up disappearing when the case gets real interesting. There's one even you dug up, but when i followed it up, it led to a dead end as the accuser ran off too.

Satan has agents everywhere and some people are not scared of him or them. Am not a coward who runs off hoping Christ will clear my name.

Most of us are actually tired of the Childishness here. Only unserious minds will spread their mats in here continually wasting their time hassling with fools all day long.

Good morning
I've not accused him so far.
I even hinted that this might be a misunderstanding since he has not logged in yet.

But the guy who brought this up, claims he has moved away from his house and his numbers are not going through.
You've told me before that you know him off nairaland, so i mentioned you to check if you are aware of this?
Maybe you don't know him very well, if not you would have tried to call him or check his house.

Helping to investigate a case before does not make one free from crimes and besides they've been previous allegations directed at 4evergod, such as the ones discussed before on this thread.
So i want to be open-mined, until 4evergod comes out and clears himself.

On the other hand, he might not be aware of this, he has not logged in for a while afterall, so you can try to contact him, if you really know him, so this issue would be settled.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Good morning
thanks, I hope he comes to tell his own side if the story..
This is not childishness, haven't been here to discuss about religious matters neither do I have anything against him before now...

What do I gain from tarnishing someone's image if he hasn't done what I accused him of doing.. Been scammed of millions of naira in this recession seems like a joke?

If you are claiming he's a saint like you tagged him to be why not tell him to stop running, switch on all his available digits and come out of hiding.. If you are interested in taking the case up please be my guest...
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blym4real: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Then come after me by all means. Use all the arsenals available to you and come after me, i dare you.

When you sleep and think of me, you'd shudder. Play your games around unserious Christians, not everyone.

Are you Samuel ekweme

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blym4real: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Good morning

Ask your friend to come out of his hiding, if he is sure he is not a scammer and a thief let him come and defend himself.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
blym4real:

Ask your friend to come out of his hiding, if he is sure he is not a scammer and a thief let him come and defend himself.
Seun, lalasticlala, Myn44 Pls let this person know that calling someone a thief on niaraland is an offence.
Thank you.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mrbllymer:
thanks, I hope he comes to tell his own side if the story..
This is not childishness, haven't been here to discuss about religious matters neither do I have anything against him before now...

What do I gain from tarnishing someone's image if he hasn't done what I accused him of doing.. Been scammed of millions of naira in this recession seems like a joke?

If you are claiming he's a saint like you tagged him to be why not tell him to stop running, switch on all his available digits and come out of hiding.. If you are interested in taking the case up please be my guest...
Let me Advice you, Use the appropriate authorities if you have a case against him. you claim to have all those details yet you hide behind your keyboard and type in Niaraland.

Hand the case over to EFCC, sit back and watch. You lost Millions yet you are using NL to catch him? Maybe the joke is funny to you, it's not to me. Get serious.

Seun, pls this guy needs to be advised.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Let me Advice you, Use the appropriate authorities if you have a case against him. you claim to have all those details yet you hide behind your keyboard and type in Niaraland.

Hand the case over to EFCC, sit back and watch. You lost Millions yet you are using NL to catch him? Maybe the joke is funny to you, it's not to me. Get serious.

Seun, pls this guy needs to be advised.

Thanks for the advice... They are on it already.

Ain't using nairaland to catch him, using the medium to tell all nairalanders how dubious some Christians can be and it's an avenue to warn them off transacting with him in the nearest future...

And you should have read where we said he has packed out of his house at Ajah..

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Seun, lalasticlala, Myn44 Pls let this person know that calling someone a thief on niaraland is an offence.
Thank you.
what should a scammer/fraudster who scammed one of his hard earned money be called??

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=4kings post=55186692]
I've not accused him so far.
I even hinted that this might be a misunderstanding since he has not logged in yet.

But the guy who brought this up, claims he has moved away from his house and his numbers are not going through.
You've told me before that you know him off nairaland, so i mentioned you to check if you are aware of this?
Maybe you don't know him very well, if not you would have tried to call him or check his house.

Helping to investigate a case before does not make one free from crimes and besides they've been previous allegations directed at 4evergod, such as the ones discussed before on this thread.
So i want to be open-mined, until 4evergod comes out and clears himself.

On the other hand, he might not be aware of this, he has not logged in for a while afterall, so you can try to contact him, if you really know him, so this issue would be settled.[company
Yet again, you earn my respect. But the fact remains that the one making the accusation is not serious. What empowers him to go after a supposed thief? Do you realize this man has a company and so many staff working under him?

He put up his company's name and location here once. If the complainant knows him well to do business running into millions, then he should have known him enough to know that no man can just pack and move away from his house and relocate his company.

EFCC, can handle all this, what is he doing about it?

Yes, there's been allegations about him here in the past, and you and i well know that, they were mere allegations as those making the allegations ran off because of lack of evidence. The last one, he begged Dallarman to meet him up in an agreed location with EFCC, did he do it? No, why? lies.

The one you dug up, how did it end? The one laying the accusation ran away.

Its one thing to accuse someone, its another to prove it.

Am a Christian and do not stand by offenders, but i won't take sides with you until, EFCC catches up with him, takes him to court and finds him guilty.

Any, anyone who goes further to call him a thief, i think Seun knows what to do.

His forum, his rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mrbllymer:

Thanks for the advice... They are on it already.

Ain't using nairaland to catch him, using the medium to tell all nairalanders how dubious some Christians can be and it's an avenue to warn them off transacting with him in the nearest future...

And you should have read where we said he has packed out of his house at Ajah..
Okay then. Let them do their job.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=analice107 post=55191793][/quote] lol at companies..

What company? The name? Amor concept With no particular location, address or phone number? You could as well search for the amor concept on Google and see the result yourself...
Please do not be so convinced about ones claim without due diligence if the claims are true or not...

Would gladly appreciate if you can link me up with the details of the so called company and the address as you stated.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blym4real: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Thank you.
someone that absconded with over $9000 without paying the naira equivalent for over a month now. switched off his phone, stopped replying WhatsApp chat, went offline from Nairaland. So tell me what I should call him if not a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
blym4real:

someone that absconded with over $9000 without paying the naira equivalent for over a month now. switched off his phone, stopped replying WhatsApp chat, went offline from Nairaland. So tell me what I should call him if not a thief.
You are speaking words without evidence.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
blym4real:

So you guys have been having WhatsApp chats? Nice, pls munch the chats and post them here. Munch your communications and agreement about this said business, let the world see that indeed you did business with him.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mrbllymer:
lol at companies..

What company? The name? Amor concept With no particular location, address or phone number? You could as well search for the amor concept on Google and see the result yourself...
Please do not be so convinced about ones claim without due diligence if the claims are true or not...

Would gladly appreciate if you can link me up with the details of the so called company and the address as you stated.
Bros, right here 4kings dug up stuff and his company was mentioned, it was googled and it was established that that Company exists, so i don't need to Google again.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mrbllymer:
dalaman, anas09, decide, felixomor, lepasharon, seun, realmindz, muafrika2, hahn, HardMirror, otemanuduno, 4kimgs. Please we'd appreciate any information that can lead to the arrest of this fraudster called 4evergod1/damogul/ naijadeyhia

Good evening, Samuel Ekwueme is still on the run, please if you have any information concerning his whereabouts would gladly appreciate..

Since he was bursted he hasn't come online, switched on his digits, off on all social media, parked out of his Ajah house . One day is for the thief another day is for the owner.. Yoruba would say ' egberun Samuel ko le say molorun lowo'
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mrbllymer:

Good evening, Samuel Ekwueme is still on the run, please if you have any information concerning his whereabouts would gladly appreciate..

Since he was bursted he hasn't come online, switched on his digits, off on all social media, parked out of his Ajah house . One day is for the thief another day is for the owner.. Yoruba would say ' egberun Samuel ko le say molorun lowo'

Ur sure he is still even in the country? undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ubachi:
Mr and Mrs Samuel Ekwueme has just defrauded a close friend of mine of several millions of naira. The couple are both on the run. They use to live at
2, Felix omogbehin close, Thomas estate Ajah. Akinwale shittu avenue Ajah.
Their mobile phone details as at the time of this act are: 08167538446, 09082579508, 08110236964.

The account that received the money is

Samuel Ekwueme
Diamond Bank

Please, if you have any information about them or their whereabouts, help report to the nearest police station or appropriate authorities. My mobile is 08051524935, 08036245766

Thank you for believing I can help you.

Now, for you not to look like a crazy man making baseless accusations, please provide the following:

1. YOUR Account statement showing that particular transaction(printed and certified as a true copy by the bank) Print out STATEMENT from the BANK.

2. Am shocked you believe I would know a person you are allegedly in business with more than you do. Especially when you are talking millions. So answer these questions...

~ Have the two of you ever met?
~ if so where? And
~ How many times
~ for what purpose

Just trying to understand the kind of relationship existing between the two of you that would push you to transfer such an alleged sum of money.

3. Why haven't you made a report for the purpose of investigations.

4. Never transact money without a written agreement. Its a reckless habit and the civil court will not be able to help you force whoever you dealt with do whatever they promised.

I can also wake up tomorrow and claim I sent you money, so try and add more substance without which I will dismiss you as just ...

I hope I helped.
Mrbllymer:
dalaman, anas09, decide, felixomor, lepasharon, seun, realmindz, muafrika2, hahn, HardMirror.. Please we'd appreciate any information that can lead to the arrest of this fraudster called 4evergod1/damogul/ naijadeyhia

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:
O
K

So, today I was having the usual banter with 4evergod3. Most of you will know him by another moniker and he said in picture 1 "I am an atheist and proud". Now, let us assume he made a typo.

So, I went ahead to point it out to him in https://www.nairaland.com/3538742/religion-very-important-im-not/20#52272954

Only for this follower of the imaginary Jehovah and his illegitimate son, aka himself, Jesus to LIE and claim that I doctored his post in picture 2

It is very unfortunate that Christians have to resort to lies, threats and the usual rigmarole when defending their imaginary god.

Is this something Jesus would have done?

Please everyone with reason and sense, do not fall for the lies peddled by Christians because they are full of lies. After all, what better way is there to defend a lie than with another lie?

cheesy grin tongue

cc: hopefulLandlord, MrMontella

Modified

Christians and lies are like
please sir, check your blood pressure regularly. Because you're overworking yourself these days. But remember

THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
please sir, check your blood pressure regularly. Because you're overworking yourself these days. But remember

Hahn, this one is still blind. grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
otemanuduno:

Lol

Na their way
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:

So says the slave

I understand smiley
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:

So says the slave

I understand smiley
otemanuduno:
birds of the same feather.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
birds of the same feather.

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:

So says the slave

I understand smiley
Me slave? nah. In christ I am everything you can ever wish for in your life. You can only experience such glory an inner peace if you join God's flock. God loves you bro, enjoy your friday.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Where is the criminal naijadeyhia aka 4everGod? KingEbukasBlog and felixomor you guys should help in locating that criminal. Don't pretend not to know what I'd going on. You guys always try to defend him when he was spewing his lies and promoting his fraudulent activities. You shouldn't all try to keep quiet mow that he has absconded with someone's money. KingEbukasBlog don't keep quiet oo. Come and assist.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2017
dalaman:
Where is the criminal naijadeyhia aka 4everGod? KingEbukasBlog and felixomor you guys should help in locating that criminal. Don't pretend not to know what I'd going on. You guys always try to defend him when he was spewing his lies and promoting his fraudulent activities. You shouldn't all try to keep quiet mow that he has absconded with someone's money. KingEbukasBlog don't keep quiet oo. Come and assist.

4everGod was certainly a torn in the flesh of the atheist , they'll do just anything to traduce him .
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

4everGod was certainly a torn in the flesh of the atheist , they'll do just anything to traduce him .

The guy he duped is a christian mind you. All the people that have been accusing him on the auto section of criminal activities are mostly christians to the best of my knowledge. He just came to the Christian section to redeem his image and start a new scam but we atheist never allowed him to succeed. His plan was to start a miracle enterprise and use it to enrich himself but we never allowed him to rest. How can a liar and a criminal be a torn in anybody's flesh?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (86) (Reply)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.