Stats: 3,162,287 members, 7,850,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) (10182 Views)

Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) / Man Condemned To Death, Narrates Ordeal After Spending 24 Years In Prison.Photos / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lies smiley
Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2016
and they will gladly behead you for murder, do you really think Saudi Arabian law is linient?
Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by lereinter(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
maybe for saudi nationals
they dont treat foreigners as such good.

Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by lereinter(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
mysticwarrior:
and they will gladly behead you for murder, do you really think Saudi Arabian law is linient?

murder requires capital punishment
Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by scoundrel(f): 1:18am On Mar 04, 2020
I doubt their prisons actually look this way. The Saudis are well known for torture, labour without pay and capital punishment. I highly doubt children will believe these pictures.
Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by ritcha: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2020
They show you what they want u to see. All na lie.slotxo
Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by adecz: 6:10am On Mar 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

E be like say, make person
look for TP money, travel go
there commit crime, wey go
get 3 years sentence until the lifeless
one commot from office.

But, no carry drugs ohh!!
The sentence for that one, dem go
separate head from body... No appeal!!

Meanwhile, see our own
prison conditions.

Pig sef will be embarrassed to
live in such conditions..

Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
This Prison Self Fine Pass Aso Rock Villa
Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by Adelekesaka(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Prison na prison nothing pass freedom
Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by streetzz: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
You will now hear of prisoners paying rent na
Godfullsam:
If we have this kind of prison in nigeria, people will be comiting crime everyday.

You will hear people say 'dont take me to court, just take me to prison straight'! grin
Re: See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) by effido666: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2020
I so much love dis country d way dem dey do der tins......very neat country.
LordIsaac:
"Hmmm...5 star hotel?

EFCC Nabs 28 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Explosion Kills Four In Sokoto, Three Injured / Abdulrasheed Bawa Laments Corruption Cases Lost To Technical Grounds