Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri (35904 Views)

Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by seguno2: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Splinz:
Reno save yourself the stress. We all know Buhari is suffering from chronic amnesia.

Is that due to:

a) Illiteracy
b) Senility/ old age
c) All of the above

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Bbklopsy: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
agbangam:
Reno oooo... Abeg how much GEJ dey pay u
GEJ tried, Mettuh got 400mila, FFk got 850mila, Dokpesi got 2.1billa, his cousin got 40mila dolls, His wife got 15mila dolls, infact all those dat worked wit him became super rich over night.

Reno ooo, jor, biko tour those glorified secondary sch called University ur boss approved n u will weep. Wit all d oil boom, we are now in recession cos GEJ n his gang of robbers wasted all d funds witout any tangible achievement. Abi na BH , abegi.
these pointless noise of yours just further defines how upside down apc & its members are

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by BTT(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Reno Omokri lied about Ilorin-Ibadan Road.

Obasanjo awarded it since his first term circa 2000.

Up till date, the usable parts of that dual carriageway is still same that was completed when OBJ was in power.

The Oyo-Ogbomosho section is still undone. I used to laugh when I saw them put SUREP signboards on completed parts during GEJ tenure.

Fighting falsehood with falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by seguno2: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
fran6co:
too many lies ridicule ones integrity, any thing they say is garnished with lies, sometimes I wonder who de want to decieve

Their zombies, of course.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by sleeknaija(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
wunmi590:
Please when would buhari stop all these lies against the hero of democracy in Africa?

As old as our president is, he's still behaving like a kid (baba oni iro).

We are tired of all these blame game, I will always be saying it, one of the main reason people voted you in is to fix the mess, but reverse have been the case.

They have been so much hunger, to the extent that people can not even afford common garri to sip.

#BabaOniIroNla

God bless you GEJ, we know you are not 100% perfect, but we don't go to bed with hunger, our three square meal is always constant, and we even add additional ones to it before we go to be.

'Hero of democracy' that wasted our resources?. You better keep shut there before I dash you dirty slap... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Bbklopsy: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
GoroTango:
Jonathan completed alot of projects.......... on paper at least grin
and 2 years is not enough for you to have atleast started one

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Ndolarr: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
If the above is all Jonathan could achieve in 6 years, then shame on him and Reno for mediocre performance despite the huge foreign reserves and excess crude account balances he inherited and the substantial earnings derived from robust crude sales, in terms of quantity and price. Jonathan lacked leadership qualities, honestly!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by seguno2: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
sleeknaija:
'Hero of democracy' that wasted our resources?. You better keep shut there before I dash you dirty slap... undecided undecided undecided

Your saviour has not wasted our resources abi?
Why do we still have recession despite the many many trillions spent by your saints in 2015 & 2016?
Oya, make you dash yourself that slap now now.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by wunmi590(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
sleeknaija:

You well so?

Abeg BRT jor

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by seguno2: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ndolarr:
If the above is all Jonathan could achieve in 6 years, then shame on him and Reno for mediocre performance despite the huge foreign reserves and excess crude account balances he inherited and the substantial earnings derived from robust crude sales, in terms of quantity and price. Jonathan lacked leadership qualities, honestly!

Is 2010 to 2015 equal six years?
You better collect refund from your arithmetic teacher.
Meanwhile what did Obasanjo do in eight years compared to Jonathan's five years?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by brownlolly(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
He has confidently listed achievements in all these states, but where are the hundreds of kilometers of federal roads he was talking about? He talked about power plants. Are they working? Onitsha port or whatever they call it, did it ever function for one day?

These people are all rogues.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by psalmsjob: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
XXLDICK:
He wants to make GEJ look like a saint...
He should state how much GEJ met in the excess crude account and foreign reserve.
He should also state how debt GEJ left and how much he left.

The savings accrued by OBJ and Yar Adua are being wasted with no corresponding achievement to show for it.

Stupid GEJ and PMB

And he should also state how much he stole and encourage others to steal in addition to wasteful spending.

How much oil was being sold.

How many quantity was being produced.

All these over inflated project cost that he listed.

The coward said he shared money with the state Governors because he doesn't want their trouble, just imagine, but he could unleash the police cp on Rivers state Governors then and the speaker.

A criminal and chameleon GEJ the promoter of corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by ndcide(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
iretiland:

Omokri with his lifestyle and every other areas of his life cannt be a christian let alone the founder of any genuine christian center except he is the conductor ushering people to hell fire.

I support no political party or individuals in whatever office, just to be very clear. But the Omokri that help destroy GEJ with his lies and has continued to speak without any element of integrity or sound judgement can never be a genuine christian. He may have found a number of people lacking integrity lack and who agreed to have him lead them to damnation. It is written "in the last days, men shall recruit to themselves minister having itching ears and lying wonders".

Omokri, you need to seek genuine salvation in christ and not allow your soul to be damned because of money your and your gang stole from Nigeria.

with all the many grammar, you ended up to speaking on the facts he stated. The Lai Mohammed you've tuned to all these while, has he said anything?

By this time during GEJ's administration, Labaran Maku was on his good governance tours, giving briefs about projects in different states.

Can you HONESTLY say the same for this present Buhari government?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by ivandragon: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
the major problem of Nairaland 'activists' is extremism...

PMB supporters want to prop up his 'image' by ascribing everything wrong with Nigeria today to GEJ, while taking credit for everything good even when inputs from the past governments contributed massively to it.

GEJ sympathizers defend him by blaming our present state solely on PMB when the challenges run much deeper & further in Nigeria's history.

the failures/successes of every government is always relative to specific issues & as such holistic viewpoints must always be embraced.

for instance, GEJ moved Nigeria forward in leaps & bounds, but the foundation upon which he built was fragile & as such needed constant attention & timely adjustments or else it was going to collapse...

PMB met this situation but made it worse by dilly dallying (except on BH issue) for too long & lost that momentum through various Ill advised actions & utterances, but fact remains he met a difficult situation.

PMB & his acolytes always trying to make GEJ look blacker than a black hole will always backfire & make them look like hypocrites.

GEJ didn't perform as high as expected, but that shouldn't be used to diminish his achievements, PMB will also have his positives & negatives at the end of the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Splinz(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
seguno2:

Is that due to:
a) Illiteracy b) Senility/ old age c) All of the above
C.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ndolarr:
75% of the things on that list are actually fake achievements and blatant lies circulated by shameless jobbers like Reno during the last election to hoodwink unsuspecting voters. What I find bizarre though is that Reno has the guts to still shamelessly flaunt the fake list over a year later even after most of the lies has since been busted and forgotten. Just imagine the insult, claiming that PH international airport was rehabilitated by GEJ, an airport which recently won the award of 'Worst International Airport Worldwide'

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by ndcide(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
payoga:
You know during the campaign I kept wondering why Jonathan's team chose to focus on Buhari's certificate but failed to showcase all the good work he had done or initiated, if it was a strategy it failed woefully. Very sure if all mentioned above were true if properly packaged and showcased, Jonathan would have stood a better chance

It was mentioned. The campaign against GEJ was diabolical. That's why you could hinge on Buhari's certificate. what about TAN. where all these things not all over the place/media curtsy of TAN? or you think TAN was also about the non-existent certificate?

It take those who are very sensitive to manipulations to know what was happening.

Having said so, I never believed GEJ was the best person to be president but I knew, PMB was a worse option to replace GEJ. Especially since I "Painfully" knew some of the things that was happening. GEJ knows, Abdulsalami knows, But will NEVER EVER SAY IT.

People may be too careful about Buhar and will not speak. But in their heart, they know the truth. Tunde Bakare Knows the truth, Bishop Kuka Knows the truth. Even the truth about the insurgency, they know.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by osazsky(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Y I even waste my vote for buhari. Gej am sorry. Apc disappointed us. Gej we need u back

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gej that met 21 billion dollars in excess crude account and when he left 2 billion dollars was wat was remaining in the eca, even iwela said Jonathan govt lack the political will to save. I don't see wat anyone is defending him for.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
seguno2:

Is 2010 to 2015 equal six years?
You better collect refund from your arithmetic teacher.
Meanwhile what did Obasanjo do in eight years compared to Jonathan's five years?
Guy I know obasanjo is a criminal, but he was way better than gej.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
truthspeaks:
Did buhari lie or not. Defender of the Dull One
He didn't really lie, name one notable project from 2007 to 2015. Also, tell me how much Jonathan met in our foreign reserve and excess crude account, and how was remaining when he left?
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Ubenedictus(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bubu u no even sabi lie, na wa o

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
and nothing was done in osun state
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by potent5(m): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2016
XXLDICK:
He wants to make GEJ look like a saint...
He should state how much GEJ met in the excess crude account and foreign reserve.
He should also state how debt GEJ left and how much he left.

The savings accrued by OBJ and Yar Adua are being wasted with no corresponding achievement to show for it.

Stupid GEJ and PMB
Didn't you you see or read the facilities built with the money? TO build 12 Universities in less than 4 years is a record by Nigerian standards.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by truthspeaks: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Indeed. @least he remained sumtin. Don't be blinded by ur hate for Gej. He had his downsides but dat of dis current useless president is worse. The budget proposals n their non-impact shld teach u
MrTruth4real:

He didn't really lie, name one notable project from 2007 to 2015. Also, tell me how much Jonathan met in our foreign reserve and excess crude account, and how was remaining when he left?
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by potent5(m): 12:29am On Dec 27, 2016
wunmi590:
Please when would buhari stop all these lies against the hero of democracy in Africa?

We are tired of all these blame game, I will always be saying it, one of the main reason people voted you in is to fix the mess, but reverse have been the case.

They have been so much hunger, to the extent that people can not even afford common garri to sip.

#BabaOniIroNla

God bless you GEJ, we know you are not 100% perfect, but we don't go to bed with hunger, our three square meal is always constant, and we even add additional ones to it before we go to bed.
Don't mind them jare. Instead of working to improve our living condition they will lying to kill us off. GEJ was no saint; but has there been any saintly leader in the history of leadership? Clinton, Obama, Mandela, Shagari, Azikiwe, ...which of them was a saint?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by rebranded(m): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2016
We all know when buhari govt says that they are referring to what was left behind compared to what Jonathan met.

Its obvious Reno is being paid by Gej as one of his image makers. No matter how much he denies this he still gets some cash from Gej once in awhile.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by lailo: 12:58am On Dec 27, 2016
If I didn't know anything about all he wrote,i know that that of Ogun state,Lagos state,Anambra state and Oyo states are padded LIES.Ha pastor,u wan use lie kill us?Till today,d road from Sagamu to Ore is a death trap and my pastor said it was reconstrusted.Even Lagos-Ibadan,GEJ left it at 20%,and up till now it has not even reached 40% completion.I know Mofos will forget evils that these people perpetrated and still believe him.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by sapele914(m): 2:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Nutase:
Defender of Jonathanians
He left $29 billion but he met $43 billion when he became president,with price of crude at about $120 to a barrel,he left $2.1 billion in the excess crude crude but he met $7 billion in the account. Stealing of public funds is not corruption, so let's just say they mismanged the dollars.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by dvee2: 2:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Wendel Simlin aka Beaf of Nairaland aka Reno Omokri can only deceive his fellow wailers,

EARNINGS OF NIGERIA,

2015 TILL DATE (BUHARI) - N6 TRILLION
2010 -2015 (JONATHAN) - N 51 TRILLION
2007 - 2010 (YARADUA) - N9 TRILLION
1999 - 2007 ( OBJ) - N27 TRILLION

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by sapele914(m): 2:11am On Dec 27, 2016
wunmi590:

#BabaOniIroNla

God bless you GEJ, we know you are not 100% perfect, but we don't go to bed with hunger, our three square meal is always constant, and we even add additional ones to it before we go to bed.
In the country of the blind may Jehovah forgive you,God should bless the leader of the gang that put you and your family into poverty?In your own words " I will always be saying it, one of the main reason people voted you in is to fix the mess"so may I ask who created the mess you voted for President Buhari to fix mu.mu?,no matter how much make_up you give a goat it still remains a goat,Saying that God should bless gej is as absurd as saying Allah bless Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves. https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) / Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos / Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.