Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira (2079 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by Abiolamac: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pls respond
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by adegoody(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
You are good in forex trading but I won't advice that sha cos I am not good with forex trading,but very good with the stock market. It is advisable you do business that you know inside out.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
bros dm me lets talk i have a grand idea that is about to blow out
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by warribloood: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Arshawol business... something like a beer parlour with some rooms... go find some girls... taxed them to de pay 8k per week.. you Don turn boss be that.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by melodyogonna(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
uruba23:
You are good in forex trading but I won't advice that sha cos I am not good with forex trading,but very good with the stock market. It is advisable you do business that you know inside out.
i thought forex and stock are traded same way?? undecided
uruba23:
i thought forex and stock are traded same way??
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by valenu(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Abiolamac:
Pls respond
where is ur location?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by Lionbite(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Walk into nairabet headquarters and stake the next barca game straight win 1:25 odd and cash out 1.25 million
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
melodyogonna:
i thought forex and stock are traded same way?? undecidedi thought forex and stock are traded same way??
No one deals with the companies the other deals with the economy of countries,it all depends on your appetite for risk sha but I don't enjoy forex it is good for people who are very discipline and principle,but even with that after all the technical and fundamental analysis, currency manipulators like China can intervene in the market.Then you would be feeling good or bad depending on which side you flipped your coins.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by aigjoe(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
forex market trading and pamm account management.....
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by shadollar: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Come and purchase a plot of land in my Estate #950,000 per plot with CofO @ Agbara or Agbowa. WhatsApp me 08038670461
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by orfilla4(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
aigjoe:
forex market trading and pamm account management.....
Yea, investing in PAMM account is profitable, you just have to choose the the most profitable PAMM manager.

Here is an overview for those who are interested in investing in a PAMM account.
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/best-pamm-accounts-forex-brokers.html
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by Intergrity19: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
my honest and candid advice for you is to try 6 things in a row to boost ur chances
1.binary
2.social trading such as etoro etc
3.affiliate marketing
4.blogging
5.app creation
6.freelancing

did you notice that i did not mention an offline biz? well thats because online biz is easy, flexible,cheap to do once u get all the softwares and tools to run them. AM NOT SELLING NOTHING TO YOU so dont ask me for the way to go! cool

do this six things remember to resaerch b4 u commence
i tell u that when you done with all investments u would still have quite a lot of money left.
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND cool
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by yommyk222(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
if you live in port-harcourt or around it you can invest in oil and gas business and make 80%-100% of your investment monthly. it real business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by Raymondif: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2017
Why not start up an online shopping business with an ecommerce site like jumia.. .contact me i can get u a site like jumia 09091645710
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by henrixx(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2017
Raymondif:
Why not start up an online shopping business with an ecommerce site like jumia.. .contact me i can get u a site like jumia 09091645710
how much will it cost?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by Raymondif: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
henrixx:
how much will it cost?
75k with ecommerce hosting packages
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by motemi111(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why not partner with me on production of some daily use product that has ready made market.. Contact 08060900735.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by henrixx(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Raymondif:
75k with ecommerce hosting packages
where are you based
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by Raymondif: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
henrixx:
where are you based
lagos, egbeda
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by prinxmax(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
YOU CAN BECOME A SMART FARMER WITH JUST N10,000 OR LESS

Vida Lista Cooperative Agricultural Multipurpose Society is poised and committed to the propagation and practice of organic farming in Nigeria.
In keeping with our vision of empowerment and self-sufficiency thru smart farming, we partner with our members to produce organic vegetables such as CUCUMBER, WATER MELON, FLUTED PUMPKIN( UGU LEAF) etc.
To achieve this, we have a team of agricultural experts with over twenty years hands-on experience, specializing in organic farming, vertical farming, sack farming, nutrient management and other areas of agricultural value chain. Our first phase is focused strictly on vegetables farming while the second phase will expand into other areas such as cash crops, poultry and animal husbandry.

You register to become a member for life to receive benefits like practical trainings and farming kits on vegetable farming, access to seedlings and other farming aids. Membership registration for life is N3,000.

PRACTICAL EXAMPLE OF VIDA LISTA VERTICAL SACK FARMING OF CUCUMBER.

3 seedlings of cucumber can be planted in a sack bag filled with sand and organic manure, one sack bag can produce a minimum of 75 cucumbers in a month and two weeks, say u have space in ur backyard for just 20 sack bags. In a month and two weeks u will have 20 bags ×75 cucumber =1500 cucumbers. Say u sell for just N50. 1500×50=75,000 . u can make 75k with just 10k investment within a month and two weeks...
Other benefits abounds

Call or WhatsApp me for more details
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira by router123(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
With 1 million you can now by Palm oil and sell it in Abt 3 months from now.
I have space in Abuja, Lagos & IFE where u can store them at a fee. No matter the quantity. Space dey
Call/ whatsapp 08131360160

(1) (Reply)

Offshore Funds Available / Entrepreneurship In Nigeria Is A Scam And A Multiplier Of Poverty: Part 3 / How To Make 500k Monthly In Real Estate With Zero Capital . Guaranteed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.