Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,493 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode (50696 Views)

Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / peace: 2 Retired General/5 colonel for the title of Oba Of Ilorin(means war) / Yoruba 90%: 2 Retired General/5 colonels Show Interest of Oba Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by ShaksBaba: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why talk to a retired general? is it not the same set of generals that were disgraced out of office?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
israelmao:
Call him whatever you want to him I am always interested in his opinions on national issues.Our soldiers suffered in the hands of Boko Haram and still suffering even today due to the political and religious dimensions the fight against insurgence took.Campaign of calumny was intensified and well engaged all in the bid to hack down Jonathan and everyone was witness to how Nigerian army was infiltrated by the agents of those whose aim was to see his government's fall in order to pave way for themselves in the corridon of power.All GEJ's efforts were countered by those who said Boko Haram doesn't. exist but I wonder how Boko Haram suddenly came into existence as soon as they came into power.Those who started the fire know better way to quench it.

You are very correct my brother. No govt is ever perfect but, truly, so much evil was committed against the regime of GEJ and against Nigeria. Nigerian army lost its respect and prestige because of the politics of hate and envy championed by sw/apc media propaganda and religious fanatism of the northern muslims. The truth is Buhari has added no value to the military since he came on board, hence cannot be credited with defeating boko haram. GEJ already destroyed BH at the end of his tenure. Many nigerians are just myopic and narrow minded.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by autonomous22: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:
An insane, loquacious, bitter, divisive, thuggish, shameless looter.

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This man should be fed to the dogs already.

It was this same man who authored "11 reasons why GEJ must go" and he cited GEJ's failure to tame Boko Haram as one of those reasons.

It was this same man who announced that after proper investigation, there is no link between PMB/APC and Boko Haram.

When he doesn't have any sensible ground to oppose or criticize the govt, he brings in religion because he knows there are so many gullible followers of his.

The truth is always bitter .......
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by lastpage: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
OjoChigozieNuhu:
Uncle Femi still smokes pawpaw leaves!

Naaah!

His problem has to do with banging too many Yiibo-Kpekus! grin grin grin grin\

That f00l is pussy-whipped!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Nellybii: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
our soldiers are malnourished thirsty and hungry with outdated dane guns and worn out weapons. you blame your failure on others and you surrendered your brain for someone to think for you if not shekau was allegedly killed 4 times yet col Ali and more of our soldiers were overpowered and killed, boko boys are so smarter than you guys such that they merely relocated to a more potent place sending suicide bombers' to markets yet you are celebrating defeat, defeat ko defeat ni. May you get what Fulani herdsmen did to the southern Kaduna just the way you wish to the slain citizens of s,Kaduna
The last weapons and machinery was ordered by Gej, while bubu did nothing but merely refurbished them

When I read the posts of some misguided children in nairaland I feel more inclined towards believing that there is really no hope for Nigeria. Everything that has a beginning must have an end they say. Unfortunately for some bizarre reasons, your sponsors, mentors, looting benefactors, thieving role models don't want an end to the Sambisa saga. Here you are talking about Southern Kaduna. Are you from Southern Kaduna? The good news is about the defeat of Boko Haram in Sambisa forest. Any sane Nigerian should be happy about this.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Nellybii: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Realman87:

You are very correct my brother. No govt is ever perfect but, truly, so much evil was committed against the regime of GEJ and against Nigeria. Nigerian army lost its respect and prestige because of the politics of hate and envy championed by sw/apc media propaganda and religious fanatism of the northern muslims. The truth is Buhari has added no value to the military since he came on board, hence cannot be credited with defeating boko haram. GEJ already destroyed BH at the end of his tenure. Many nigerians are just myopic and narrow minded.

Don't mind them Jare, GEJ defeated Boko Haram before he left. Nigerians were just too narrow minded to notice it. Same way they were too myopic to understand that stealing is not corruption!!. I just love broad minded and hyperopic people like you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Oblang(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2016
hush15:

Lemme bring it to plain with you. Jonathan made a huge progress with Boko Haram but experienced a few sabotage, apparently those saboteurs are the present military stooge of Mr President now

This is all so because they don't want an infidel to be credited with the idea that boko was defeated under the infidel.

Hope that was plain enough!

Neway, whether true or false, I want to believe that this government is not saying the truth about many things as regards this Boko Haram thing and the chibok girls....

See u better stop all this trash. If gej was not man enough to deal with those sabotaging his efforts then whose fault is that? Do u think some idiots ain't prepared to sabotage buhari's efforts too. Buhari took a bold step by retiring those mugu in the army that are there to sabotage his effort. Who's stopping gej from doing same. That only shows the kind of leader gej was...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Yusman316(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2016
knowledgeable:

FFK is light years ahead of you, when it comes to critical reasoning and analytical skills period.

You can never comprehend, if I tell you that the Buhari government's speach of defeating boko haram, is actually tactically trying to protect bokoharam and their sponsors, of which no sponsor has been identified up to the moment.

Secondly, it is also a tactical rush to close the chapter on boko haram.

If you follow Donald Trump twittering like I do and Jihad watch.com, it will not escape you what his administration have in stock for Islamic extremists. (Obama uses the phrase "terrorist attacks"wink with Trump, they are Islamic extremists terrorists, and he vowed to wipe them out from the surface of the earth, after the Russian ambassador to Turkey was assassinated. And it not also escape you, that Isis are disbanding from Syria.

....so our poor Buhari and co., are tacitly trying to pre mpt, Donald Trump policy on Islamic extremists terrorist s starting from January 20th 2017. (Remember, timing is everything ).

Guy u deserve a standing ovation for stupidity in analysis

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Oblang(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2016
annunaki2:

Ffk is right, it is on record that Buhari said fffighting against boko haram is fighting against the north. Buhari also used a good part of his inaugural speech to falsely exonerate Islam from the atrocities of boko haram. Only a foool will fail to see the double standards and hidden agenda of this so called defeat of boko haram. Where is shekau? Where are the other top bh commanders? Where are the chibok girls Until these issues are properly addressed, govt can't claim to have defeated boko haram, they merely won a strategic battle, the war still continues and Buhari remains a big hypocrite.

Do u expect buhari to come and start telling u that Islam says ppl should kill. These so called BH are extremists and every reasonable Muslims does not kill for Islam. Its just like some extreme Christians claiming what the bible does not support and u want someone who has a better knowledge of the bible to come and tell u that what they are saying is true because he doesn't want to be seen to exonorate Christianity from such act...as for shekau, do u expect him to wait there until he's bin captured. Troops taking over sambisa does not mean all BH member has bin captured. The most important thing is their base has bin captured which is a good sign that they have bin decimated...stop reasoning with ur anus...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Enice(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Realman87:

no matter how you guys twist and turn words, you cannot change history. It is on record that two weeks after the kidnap of the chibok girls and still on denial refusing to acknowledge it, GEJ went to kano to dance azonto. His wife is on record denying the kidnap (there is God ooo!). The recent case against dasuki, more light has been shared on what happened during that period; how money was shared between Generals who hid some in cesspit tanks, built huge mansions, politicians and so much more. That aside the CDS and CoAS where christians. So what the fu:ck are you saying. The problem with some of you guys is that you always see issues for a relgious point of view. Remove your ethnic, tribal and religious sentiments and you will see clearly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.