Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country (1832 Views)

Police Arrest Journalist For Organising Anti-Uduaghan Protest In Asaba (Pics) / Stop Calling Nigeria ‘Naija’ - NOA To Nigerians / Nigerians Question Journalist For Saying 'Trump Will Call Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by NigeriaKitchen: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Black American Man Blast Popular US Journalist for Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country

In this video, a black American blast a popular American journalist who said Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world, watch this interesting video and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Ki7yiS_TQ
Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by GMBuhari: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Outsiders defending Buhari's administration

Wailers and Easterners condemning Buhari

Such is life

2 Likes

Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by NigeriaKitchen: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
GMBuhari:

Such is life
The man is not defending Buhari, he is defending Nigeria, this isn't about Buhari or anybody but about Nigerians being seen as the most corrupt people in the world

3 Likes

Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by dorry62(f): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by azimibraun: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Haba! This na over 22 to 23 years ago interview wey Loius Farakhan of the Nation of Islam grant na.... I think say na another fresh stuff. anyway no knowledge is lost. If it's old to me it's fresh to another..

10 Likes

Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by talktimi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
GMBuhari:

Such is life
Buhari himself described Nigerians as a corrupt people so what's your point ?

6 Likes

Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2016
GMBuhari:
[s]Outsiders defending Buhari's administration

Such is life[/s]

Education failed you since it was unable to expunge stupidity and bigotry out of you.

That man wasn't defending any government in Nigeria rather he was very critical about the corruption label tagged on Nigeria by the journalist and also gave the journalist some history classes on America's atrocities over so many decades ago which is still playing out even in this 21st century.

Once again, I authoritatively assert that education failed you.

7 Likes

Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by UnknownT: 12:13am On Dec 27, 2016
azimibraun:
Haba! This na over 22 to 23 years ago interview wey Loius Farakhan of the Nation of Islam grant na.... I think say na another fresh stuff. anyway no knowledge is lost. If it's old to me it's fresh to another..
And I just read about NOI, Elijah Moh'd, MalcolmX and Louis few minutes ago on Wikipedia. Will bookmark this page and watch the video later
Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by illuminatiword8: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Have you been looking for a chance to join the powerful illuminati brotherhood. Well here is your chance to join the illuminati brotherhood to be rich, powerful, famous, wealthy, protected and respected. The Illuminati is a brotherhood were loved is shared and plans to establish the new world order for more information about joining the Illuminati email at johnilluminate8@gmail.com also with my whatsapp number: +2347066070542
Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 27, 2016
talktimi:
Buhari himself described Nigerians as a corrupt people so what's your point ?

And I agree with him.

Nigeria is a corrupt country
Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by Omudia11: 2:16am On Dec 27, 2016
This video is over 20 years old and has absolutely nothing to do with buhari.

Receive sense in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
GMBuhari:

Such is life

3 Likes

Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by naptu2: 2:24am On Dec 27, 2016
This was during the Abacha era. Minister Farrakhan was close to Abacha and often visited Nigeria at that time, which was why the interviewer asked him about Nigeria.

There was also a US senator or congresswoman that was close to Abacha. She was voted out of office because her opponents alleged that she received bribes from Abacha.

1 Like

Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by naptu2: 2:30am On Dec 27, 2016
^^^^^

I've just remembered her name. Carol Moseley Braun.

Here's a 2009 thread about the Farrakhan video.

https://www.nairaland.com/270604/farrakhan-mike-wallace-nigeria

1 Like

Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2016
naptu2:
^^^^^

I've just remembered her name. Carol Moseley Braun.

Here's a 2009 thread about the Farrakhan video.

https://www.nairaland.com/270604/farrakhan-mike-wallace-nigeria

How many decades have you spent on earth, you probably the most knowledgeable person on NL shocked

1 Like

Re: American Blast Popular US Journalist For Calling Nigeria Corrupt Country by naptu2: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2016
This thread examines the relationship between Farrakhan and Abacha (and also the relationship between the West and Africa).

Farrakhan says that Abacha told him that the World Bank and the IMF offered him a lot of money, but he didn't accept and instead he told them that Nigeria has enough oil money to meet its needs. He then alleges that the West killed Abacha because he refused to accept the money.

Many Nairalanders challenged Farrakhan's claims.

https://www.nairaland.com/505912/farrakhan-confirms-wests-involvement-abachas

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Estate. / Which Governor Deserve This (pic) / On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.