Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" (1828 Views)

Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by Elbinawi: 12:52am On Apr 22, 2017
On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal"

A Nigerian brother, Muhammad Ibrahim Gamawa, posted the message below in our international WhatsApp forum for international social media activists "LetterForYou":

"When Channels TV asked Elrufa'i on Sheikh Zakzaky his answer was 'I know the animal I'm dealing with'. Asked by the presenter to use a better word but he still insisted that it is an idiom. She asked him again 'if that is the only word he can use on Elzakzaky, Then say 'That man'."

Another Nigerian brother challenged him and said it was #FakeNews that should not be posted in the forum. I cautioned brother Gamawa by advising him to always share truthful information in our forum and I concluded by saying "We are people who don't lie even about our enemies. That is who we are. The end never justify the means to us. God is always with the truthful ones."

Then I opened my Twitter Handle and I received a message from a Lagos-based activist. When I opened the message it was Elrufai's interview with the Channels TV and Maupe Ogun was the host. What brother Gamawa posted in our forum was the truth. Elrufai described Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky as an Animal and Maupe Ogun insisted that he must withdraw the word "Animal".

Vicious Animals can gang-up and kill thousands other animals and dumped their bodies in the forest. The leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), His Eminence Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, and his millions of followers in Nigeria and other African countries have never killed a single person in the entire nearly forty years of his Call. Those Nigerians that killed more than one thousand innocent Nigerians in Zaria in December 2015 and dumped the dead bodies of their victims in mass graves at night were President Buhari, Governor Elrufai, Army Chief Buratai and their gang of mass murderers. Any observer will notice that the word "animal" is most fitted to Governor Elrufai and his gang of mass murderers who brutally slaughtered more than one thousand Nigerian children, women, the aged and men then waited for the cover of the night then dumped the dead bodies in mass graves.

On 13th December, 2015, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky was in his residence when President Buhari sent thousands of Nigerian soldiers to attack and burnt down the house. The Soldiers killed hundreds of innocent Nigerian children and women, they killed three (3) children of Sheikh Zakzaky, they killed his young Nephew, they burnt his 70+ year old sister alive and they rained bullets on him and his wife. This monumental savagery and inhumanity barbarism is worst than animalism. When the Soldiers butchered defenseless Nigerians they were chanting "No Shia in Nigeria". The Soldiers shot IMN girls and women in their private parts and stabbed their breasts with Riffle Bayonets chanting "No Shia in Nigeria". This action of the murderous Soldiers was genocidal.

The more than one thousand innocent Nigerians that were slaughtered during #ZariaMassacre were buried in mass graves at night by Governor Elrufai. Hundreds of those Nigerians were buried alive by Elrufai and his murderous gang as almost all of them do not have the hospital certification that they were death. If there is any word worst than "animal" then Elrufai and his murderous gang are worst than that.

After these monumental slaughter and inhumanity against innocent Nigerians by the Buhari-led Nigerian government, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky did not ask his millions of followers to seek revenge or kill anybody. He asked them to go to Court, both National and international, to seek redress for the monumental injustice. This is true humanity and civilization but the Midget Satan Elrufai claimed that "Zakzaky and his followers are lawless". Nigerians should tell these bloodthirsty Wahhabi savage that lawless people do not go to Court. They massacre innocent people and dumped their dead bodies in mass graves at night. On #SouthernKaduna genocide, Governor Elrufai confessed that he paid the murderous terrorists huge sum of money. This is typical example of lawlessness of a murderous savage.

On a final note, before now Elrufai and their mass murderer gang use to sent their barking dogs to do the name-calling and spreading all forms of campaigns of calumny and demonization against Shia Islam, Sheikh Zakzaky and IMN but now the bloodthirsty mass murderers are doing the name-calling themselves. This means that the evil foreign imperialist agenda of the inhuman Zaria massacre has failed woefully. These murderous criminals will face prosecution one day for their heinous crimes against innocent Nigerians.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by 1shortblackboy: 12:57am On Apr 22, 2017
as this is a sunni muslim country na how we go do
Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by neolboy(m): 5:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by Jabioro: 5:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Fulani kill Fulani.. e no concern me

1 Like

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by madridguy(m): 5:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Following.....
Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by vincent10(m): 6:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Moslems living with Moslems is a big problem.
According to biological science we are all animals.
Elrufai should be cautioned.

1 Like

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by Ahmadgani(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Indeed barbaric. What was their crime

1 Like

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by MrExcel(m): 6:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Elrufai is callin Zakzakky an 'animal' yet he met the same 'animal' in 2014 to canvass for it vote. Nigeria is a country where most of its political class feel they are untouchable when on the seat of power. 2019 come quick please.

3 Likes

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by CyrusTheGreat: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2017
This is why religions must be regulated.
Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by EmeeNaka: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by Scream(m): 6:43am On Apr 22, 2017
That zone is now a jungle led by an educated people behaving like primitive people...I pity the Christians there. The El Zakzaky people would on a normal day kill people, they are just unfortunate now that a sworn enemy is in power. I saw the video of their clash with the army...

Catholics, white garment and protestants do processions, they even get people to coordinate traffic, why should those guys block the way in the first place? No amount of plea made them to change their minds, they started what they thought would end the usual way of government sweeping it under the carpet...

Now they want us to buy into their sentiments...

Note that I don't support killings, they all should stop killing at the slightest provocation, everybody's life is precious including that of Christians in Southern Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by Wesely01(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Hmmm

If before election you went to him for his movement support and now calling him Animal, what are Nigerians learning from this and their politicians

2 Likes

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by TheFreeOne: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2017
That's ironic.

Then what do we call those that connived and massacred hundreds of people cos of religious bigotry/differences

Aren't they worse than animals?

It is people like Hellrufai that makes some believed that Nigeria is gradually becoming a zoo.
Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by omobacyprus(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2017
vincent10:
Moslems living with Moslems is a big problem.
According to biological science we are all animals.
Elrufai should be cautioned.
Moslems living with anyone is a problem

2 Likes

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by anibi9674: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Nigeria just tire me. commonsense common but e no common for Northerners. the two party are guilty.

1 Like

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by Beremx(f): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2017
MrExcel:
Elrufai is callin Zakzakky an 'animal' yet he met the same 'animal' in 2014 to canvass for it vote. Nigeria is a country where most of its political class feel they are untouchable when on the seat of power. 2019 come quick please.
He said on the interview that he didn't go canvas for votes from Zakzakky instead he went on a Condolence visit after Zaky's sons were killed. Whatever the case may be, he is crazy for using the "Animal" word on Zaky. Maupe later cautioned him and told him to retract his insult which he claimed was an idiomatic expression.

1 Like

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by eejo(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2017
PDP will have millions of votes from the shites in 2019 APC defeat had began

2 Likes

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by abouzaid: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2017
eejo:
PDP will have millions of votes from the shites in 2019 APC defeat had began
thanks to sheriff and the apc,there would be no pdp in 2019.the powers that be would consolidate Nigeria as a Sunni Muslim state, even Yoruba Muslims would feel the heat.

1 Like

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by kally01(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
abouzaid:
thanks to sheriff and the apc,there would be no pdp in 2019.the powers that be would consolidate Nigeria as a Sunni Muslim state, even Yoruba Muslims would feel the heat.
will u close ur dirty mouth Nigeria would never become a Muslim state, u guys are the problem of the whole world u guys invented terrorism and see how it has affected north east if north for the other religions in that region I'll say u guys should just continue to kill each other. Muslims in the north east supported boko harm when it started, little did they know that it would turn on them and when there were no more churches to be burnt the started bombing mosques because they wanted to prove a point to the government. the truth is clear but Nigerians have refused to accept it Muslim try very hard to preach peace but their actions go a mile ahead of them to prove them wrong. even that herdsman that says he is fighting corruption is not a saint he has never come out to condemn fulani killings he should know that one day he will be judged and his plans to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state will never come to pass.

1 Like

Re: On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" by Nukilia: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2017
In the end, all we have is sorrow, tears and blood cry
We will kill ourselves because of religion
I believe the tables will turn someday... The whole world will witness the mass annihilation of Suni Moslems in Nigeria and we'll have an unstable country,
Evil begets evil
Politicians using religion as a tool to divide Nigerians

The deaths caused by religion amazes me...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Names Fg Dredging Ship After His Home Town In R/s (photos) / Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos / Powering Nigeria’s Global Economic Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.