Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi (3011 Views)

Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City / See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Being Rejected By Top Football Leagues (PICS) / See Gov. Yahaya Bello Rebranded Blood Capsule And Paracetamol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by simonlee(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
I came across this tweet which was screenshot years ago and I couldn't help but pity my people in southern kaduna. Please nairalanders, what have we done to these people?!

Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by softwerk(f): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
The Internet really never forgets!

1 Like

Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by Moheat(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
softwerk:
.Better put, the internet is patient but never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by Jessestunch: 12:38am On Dec 27, 2016
Animal in Government House....

5 Likes

Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by Purpletee(f): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2016
God help us
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by truthspeaks: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2016
El-rufai must be happy now

3 Likes

Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by shugaboy6102(m): 1:17am On Dec 27, 2016
With such tweets this guy should have been put behind bars....

5 Likes

Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by BabaRamota1980: 1:37am On Dec 27, 2016
simonlee:
I came across this tweet which was screenshot years ago and I couldn't help but pity my people in southern kaduna. Please nairalanders, what have we done to these people?!

That is nothing but a glorified threat. Tactics and rhetorics like that is what they use to continue to drive fear into the hearts of those already conditioned to have morbid fear of fulani.

Who is the we he is referring to? Thats first sign of weakness. By that we he is inferring a top elite class with command of military power. Nigeria has not healed from years of torture and abuse under a military force fully managed and in the grip of Northerners. So we are still in the mindset that the military is Northern controlled and unless we toe their lines then we will be brutalized and we lack defense against its firepower. But thats bs.

So when Rufai says we...he is playing into that fear. The Nigerian military has been diversified, thanks greatly to Obasanjo. No one major ethnic holds control of it. Buhari placed all Northerners in security , again its a ploy to give false impression and continue to dominate us in South with fear. If law and order break down in the barracks the fatalities will be about even; unlike before. In an internal war today no single ethnic group will dominate from nigerian army arsenal and personnel headcount alone.

In fact, WE (Yorubas, Nupes, Biroms, Jukuns, Tivs, Igalas, Ibos, Hausas, Ijaws, Kanuris, and so on) should be telling Rufai that if Fulani dont behave we will annihilate them! WE own the right of threat...and fulani better watch his back, otherwise WE will wipe em off in our retribution.

This is the correct direction that the threat should go...not from that midget to WE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by knightsson: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2017
Purpletee:
God help us

Hi pretty!
saw that today is a special day in your life, your birthday and felt I shouldn't just walk by without wishing you a blissful today.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by luvinhubby(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Why am i surprised ?
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by emeka2847: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
I hope this is not another fake artistic brilliancy of photoshopers
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by Soklin(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2017
I no God will punish dis man called el fire
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by rusep: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2017
This people will never stop their tarnishing the image of El-Rufai. Hypertension will catch una.
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by ezugegere(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
rusep:
This people will never stop their tarnishing the image of El-Rufai. Hypertension will catch una.

So this is what zombies call tarnishing of image? Did Elrufai tweet that or not?

2 Likes

Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
simonlee:

Where is tonyebanisca?

I hope he will call for the head of el-refai for this.
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by omolami: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
That recent killings in southern kaduna is the debt payback. El rufai himself armed the fulanis to kill christians.

1 Like

Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by ckmayoca: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
rusep:

Hellooooo did u really write this above?

2 Likes

Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by Purpletee(f): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:

Hi pretty!
saw that today is a special day in your life, your birthday and felt I shouldn't just walk by without wishing you a blissful today.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

tnx dear, so grateful
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by knightsson: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Purpletee:

tnx dear, so grateful
You re highly welcome babe!
guess you had a swell time celebrating and, where is my cake?
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by crimeboss: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
softwerk:
I av known this man to be jihadist along time ago, and he's aspiring to be the president of this country after buhari steps down, that would be ironic if such a mistake should happen again.
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by Purpletee(f): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

You re highly welcome babe!

guess you had a swell time celebrating and, where is my cake?
For this Buhari regime? ,na moi-Moi I use as cake o,just spent the day with family,cracking jokes,and laughing, it was really nice.
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by knightsson: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Purpletee:

For this Buhari regime? ,na moi-Moi I use as cake o,just spent the day with family,cracking jokes,and laughing, it was really nice.

Heheheheehe, that means you kept my moi-moi in a safe place?
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by Purpletee(f): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Heheheheehe, that means you kept my moi-moi in a safe place?
sure
Re: See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi by knightsson: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Purpletee:
sure
And I still haven't gotten it, why na?

(1) (Reply)

11 Dead As Security Operatives Attack Pro Biafran Protesters In Rivers (video) / Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote / 3 States With The Highest UNEMPLOYMENT Rates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.