Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight (44178 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together / Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) / Lanre Gentry And Son, Juwon Spend Time Together (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's your turn
Enjoy!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by stevenson007: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
horlabiyi:
They both look fuckable

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Divinerose(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
issokay
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by afroxyz: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mumu that was supposed to anchor the headies but chickened out. Probably because if poor command of English. It's only fashion and to be shouting 'ah' in movies na him she sabi. Abeg park well jare

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by 0b10010011: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bleached mother and unbleached daughter
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by CephasTK(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
MxtaMichealz:
http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/mercy-aigbe-gentry-and-daughter-step.html
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WjGbbuL3lIc/WGFyAoGe8tI/AAAAAAAAUL0/eDNwlOI0XGYFAfzddyTiLDd85RM1AbhHQCEw/s1600/mercy.png[/img]
Mercy Aigbe and her daughter michelle, step out tonight for olamide's concert Eko Convention Centre

cc; lalasticlala

What is she celebrating?

encouraging the young girl to start clubbing at her tender age!

God will take control of this generation, Amen.
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
She don dey chop ire akari since
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
hafeenah:
some mothers can be funny,what example are you laying for a 16 years old girl.taking her to a night concert instead of her to be at home either sleeping or studying. I won't be surprise if she takes her to a night club.mercy aigbe u are meant to be a role model and a good example to ur daughter.u are meant to train her in a godly manner,not like this

Is Mercy Aigbe Godly?
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by babatundensuk(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2016
the time is quarter pass two .illegal
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by babatundensuk(m): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by GGirll: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Why are their mouths protruded like that? they should pose without the protrution of their lips now
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by moscow0147(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2016
Bisjosh:
I can see this gal has started having se!x angry angry

Really!, how are you able to tell?, I really need to know
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by IYANGBALI: 12:31am On Dec 27, 2016
HolySteph:
Ageless Goddess. Hmm... This her daughter, I hope she'll be able to control her.
if she no control her guys go take preek control her now
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by IYANGBALI: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2016
moscow0147:

Really!, how are you able to tell?, I really need to know
so you no see as preek dey smell all over her body?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Toonface(f): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2016
kennygee:
Okay o.

At least the girl is dressed for her age this time.

But I still don't support make up on teenagers, especially if they are not even up to 16.

well, that's your Belief, you can't force anybody to believe in your belief, we're all living the way that looks right to us.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Okeikpu(m): 2:18am On Dec 27, 2016
frankloloko:
Fake life . Most ladies look good but smell like fish inside . Please if you're reading this and you're lady . Don't try it in 2017 don't bring smelling puna to our houses again . Hisss
grin grin
No punaki for u again from today onward..
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Okeikpu(m): 2:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Over nyash dey kill our women
Heavy nyashes!
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Mercy share your bleaching cream with your daughter na
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Mercy make mopol catch you with that camou
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by ngmgeek(m): 2:48am On Dec 27, 2016
And how old is she again? I want to see her getting ready to go listen to the word of GOD, instead. lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Zane2point4(m): 2:56am On Dec 27, 2016
frankloloko:
Fake life . Most ladies look good but smell like fish inside . Please if you're reading this and you're lady . Don't try it in 2017 don't bring smelling puna to our houses again . Hisss

I think say na only me notice this problem, infact i go begin mention names next yr.
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Larrykaysail(m): 3:48am On Dec 27, 2016
veekid:

almost 11pm and mods never sleep..
This Mercy's daughter yaff ripe o, she don enter ileya sef abeg who get her number?
081****8524, guess the missing number the little girl will be urs
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Mayflowa(m): 4:15am On Dec 27, 2016
frankloloko:

what kind of ladies have you been going out with? undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Mayflowa(m): 4:24am On Dec 27, 2016
hafeenah:
some mothers can be funny,what example are you laying for a 16 years old girl.taking her to a night concert instead of her to be at home either sleeping or studying. I won't be surprise if she takes her to a night club.mercy aigbe u are meant to be a role model and a good example to ur daughter.u are meant to train her in a godly manner,not like this

This ought to be good observation if you are talking about maintaining spirituality. But life is so complex, the girls that never had the chance to see a night club may even end up naive, broken heated by boys they meet, get pregnant and settle for the worst of men. She may turn out having the best relationship in her life.

Can you relate with what i am saying? Can you count your friends that were suppose to have good upbringing but got it wrong once they were on their own?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by tete7000(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2016
hafeenah:

You can't give what you don't have. Whatever has worked for the mother, she is likely going to encourage her child do.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by queenblossom(f): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2016
kennygee:
Okay o.

At least the girl is dressed for her age this time.

But I still don't support make up on teenagers, especially if they are not even up to 16.

Is it ur headache. Na ur face they rob am? That u don't like makeup doesn't mean that it is bad
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2016
queenblossom:

Is it ur headache. Na ur face they rob am? That u don't like makeup doesn't mean that it is bad

I never told u it is my headache nor did I tell you I don't like make up. But letting a child wear make up at an age as young as this is wrong in my opinion, make up wey she go wear tire when time done reach? So why not allow her be a child right now?

When we allow kids look older than they are spos to look, we invite dangers to their lives. From pedophilic uncles to innocent men who can't tell that they are kids.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Toonface:

well, that's your Belief, you can't force anybody to believe in your belief, we're all living the way that looks right to us.

I am sure I didn't force u to believe in my belief.

It takes a whole village to bring up a child. And I have my opinion. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2016
She don start they bend leg hmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2016
What is she slaying ?
rokiatu:
Mercy is always slaying. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Masked In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle / Dele Momodu Shares Photos With Davido (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.