Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Abused Wife Cries Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abused Wife Cries Out (395 Views)

Obasanjo’s Ex-wife Cries Out Over Son’s Wife Intention / My Husband Infected Me With STD After Sleeping With His Lovers - Wife Cries Out / Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abused Wife Cries Out by nazasblog(f): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2016
News
News
Abused Wife Cries Out
By Amblessed - 26/12/201604

Lady by name Yolo Pityana who lives in South Africa cried out on Facebook yesterday 25/12/2916 about her inability to bear the pains of domestic violence.

Hear what she has to say:

Today I break the silence.
This is how i spend my christmas of 2016. In pain and hurt.

I have been beaten, and cheated on and abused for the past 2 years by my husband.

Women love does not hurt and only God will complete you.

I prayed,I forgave, i gave 2nd, 3rd and many chances for him to change. However the pain never stopped.

Ladies. Love like you never been hurt before, but most of all love yourself more, not to stay longer than the first time. Leave leave leave.

This has been the best example of my life on how God speaks and we decide to ignore that voice that says NO…

Ladies listen to the inner voice

Re: Abused Wife Cries Out by mostyg(m): 12:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Women should make it a duty to always expose abusive spouse
Re: Abused Wife Cries Out by sleeknick: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Who send am!?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Of Today,i Nor Understand Them / Cheap Kitchens For Sale Guildford / Working In Singapore? Here's How I Can Help You Send Money Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.