Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Working In Singapore? Here's How I Can Help You Send Money Back. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Working In Singapore? Here's How I Can Help You Send Money Back. (399 Views)

How To Create A Payoneer Account Free - Receive And Send Money Around The World / Commonwealth Scholarship 2018 For Phd Study In Singapore / Get Free Credit If You Send Me Numbers Of Five Or More Electrical Engineers Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working In Singapore? Here's How I Can Help You Send Money Back. by tenthranger(m): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2017
I am a Singaporean base in Singapore, I do business in Nigeria.

I collect Naira from my customers and i need to bring them back to Singapore.. Since it is impossible to send Naira out of Nigeria this is what i thought of.

If you are in Singapore doing business, working or have Naira you like to send to Nigeria, we compliment each other.

You can send SGD to me while i will send Naira to your recipient. In such case, we both benefit and we can set our own exchange rates, instead of using those dictate by the banks or Remittance company.

Hit me up through whatsapp or email me. Contact info in my signature.

Tenthranger

(1) (Reply)

Latest From The Media Ng / An Act Of Fraud Being Perpetrated On Nairaland / Ushers Who Either School In Benin, State Or Live In Benin, Edo State Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.