Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Pictures Of 14 Years Old Daughter Of L.G. Chairman Killed By Herdsmen This Nigth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of 14 Years Old Daughter Of L.G. Chairman Killed By Herdsmen This Nigth (632 Views)

PDP Chairman Killed While Returning From Peace Meeting In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of 14 Years Old Daughter Of L.G. Chairman Killed By Herdsmen This Nigth by businessMODE(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2016
graphics images-- viewers discretion advised
Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack on #SoutherenKaduna is still going on unchallenged. The pictures below is the 14 year old daughter of Barrister Gideon Morik, former Chairman of Jema’a LGA, was killed in last night’s attack. So far, reports reaching estimate that the attacks affected 5 LGAs, 53 Villages. A total of 808 have been killed, 57 injured, 1422 houses, 16 Churches, 19 shops, 1 school, 5 cars destroyed. Nigerians are of the view that It Is Time The People Of Southern Kaduna, Stand Up And Defend Themselves since the government is not doing anything.

Suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked a village named Goska under Kanikon district, local government Jema'a in the southern state of Kaduna on Christmas night, killing several people and burning property shaped. See more pictures below..

After enduring FIVE MONTHS of MURDER AND MAYHEM, the Youths of Kafanchan came out to protest. More photos of what has been happening to the people of Southern Kaduna in the last 5 months.

graphics images-- viewers discretion advised

MORE >>> http://gossipha.com/pictures-southernkaduna-massacre-graphics-viewers-discretion-advised/

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Pictures Of 14 Years Old Daughter Of L.G. Chairman Killed By Herdsmen This Nigth by kilode100(f): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2016
Change!!

Rip!
Re: Pictures Of 14 Years Old Daughter Of L.G. Chairman Killed By Herdsmen This Nigth by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2016
The government has only given this killers the confidence to cause more mayhem by not going all out against them. Let it be known that its not all fulani that support this babarism. I for one wish that this government tackle this menace with the same ferociousness as they tackled bokoharam. Why buhari and elrufai prefer kids glove in this matter is a topic every nigerian should rise up against. May i and my family not be held responsible for the sins of heartless demons in human form plotting and fighting for vanities that will never endure. And may Allah not be mocked. angry sad angry
Re: Pictures Of 14 Years Old Daughter Of L.G. Chairman Killed By Herdsmen This Nigth by project8(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
The government has only given this killers the confidence to cause more mayhem by not going all out against them. Let it be known that its not all fulani that support this babarism. I for one wish that this government tackle this menace with the same ferociousness as they tackled bokoharam. Why buhari and elrufai prefer kids glove in this matter is a topic every nigerian should rise up against. May i and my family not be held responsible for the sins of heartless demons in human form plotting and fighting for vanities that will never endure. And may Allah not be mocked. angry sad angry
so sad and painfull i must say bt i tink the herdsmen are adopting guerela war fair..hit and run and d govt troops find it difficult to track them down. so sad i must say..m Rip

(1) (Reply)

Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Air Manager Over 3 Days Delayed Flight [VIDEO] / Embattled EFCC Boss, Magu Prays With Buhari And DSS Boss, Lawal Daura / Nigeria Economy And The Rest Of Us.. Where Is Our Sense Of History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.