Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React (17904 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by ilynem(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Funkybabee(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
no body can judged a person except my father in heaven
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
grin grin angry angry ;DThank God i don't
still dosnt guarantee u a place in heaven
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Divay22(f): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
lEoI1:
still dosnt guarantee u a place in heaven
is you that sabi..i have nowhere to go if I die,except heaven.......

Heaven is my goal tongue grin grin grin
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by jimmyjenseng(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
All these people, entangling themselves in religious chain and blaming some spiritual force(s) for their gross misconduct later. Why don't you just free yourselves from this shackle by being a free thinker. I bet you, it helps. The best religion can do is suck out your mental lives and leave you drained.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by oglalasioux(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Let no one say the warning has not been given.

Stay as God created you

People born crippled shouldn't use wheelchair. People born with chronic diseases should remain with it. If you get burned don't do plastic surgery. No hearing aids if you are born deaf.

Please just stay the way you are created.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Fabulousb36(f): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
He shud learn to study his bible well. Most Christians are too lazy to study d bible so they depend fully on wat their pastor told them. The bible is wat we wud b judged by not by ur pastors personal doctrine.
If u really beliv we shud b 100% natural den we shud all go naked without clothings.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by repogirl(f): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Someone should ask him whether God created the clothes on his body. If not, him sef is going to Hell.
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by purem(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Biafman:
What an idiot. So all those companies producing those things this idiot mentioned should all close down and lay off their workers. Then such workers will flock to the church of this idiot to pray to God for help while giving the idiot their money in the name of tilt. You wonder why some black people have shit in their brains caused by all these imported useless religions? Can't creat jobs and at the same time trying to kill off jobs that employes thousands of people. Many unemployed in Africa, yet they have the highest number of churches and mosques.

Ano hear u

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by DemiJuill(f): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
chuose2:
The guy should look at churches like Redeemed that call their pastor "Daddy", when the bible clearly forbids that.

Matthew 23:9
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
So you don't have a father?
Please always quote the scriptures with an in depth understanding.
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by axeman2(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
THE MAN IS RIGHT AND I CAN PROVE IT. MAKE-UP, ATTACHMENT,FUNICATOR, THIEFS, GAMBLERS, PROSTITUTION, ETC.
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by purem(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
oglalasioux:
Let no one say the warning has not been given.

Stay as God created you

People born crippled shouldn't use wheelchair. People born with chronic diseases should remain with it. If you get burned don't do plastic surgery. No hearing aids if you are born deaf.

Please just stay the way you are created.

U no make sense

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Royalseed20(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
hmmmmmm...... embarassed
Divay22:
hmmmmmm......
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by oglalasioux(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
purem:

U no make sense

Ok
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Recoverd(f): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oh father... Ignorance. Pastor man pls study your bible well...
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Divay22(f): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Royalseed20:
hmmmmmm...... embarassedhmmmmmm......
what
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Justmeal: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Going to heaven is by grace. If your reason of serving the Lord is because of the fear of hell, your conviction is built on sinking sand. in fact you're working out your holiness in the flesh and that's sin itself and filthy rags before the Holy One. Allow the Holy Ghost to teach and help you. Your own is to yield to Him. Please it's not about "do this" or "don't do this" . Arrrghhhhhhhh..... It's nothing but the flesh.

Allow the Spirit to lead you. It's left for you to yield. It's not about rules and regulations or THE FEAR OF HELL. Love of/for God should be our basis for living holy lives

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by tosinjay(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
He's actually right... like big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by ezechinwa2: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
21bc:
This man is too funny, why then is he wearing clothes, was he born with that suit on his dp.. . I guess he is high on propane

Sadly his members will believe him.. Religion has been bent by so called MOG's to cover their evil and greedy deeds

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Esther99(f): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pritypussi:
He is right, ask deeper lifers
no be one person that brings the doctrine? .... Different pple with different opinions though, only God can give us the answer cuz there are some things that we disturb ourselves about that didn't even concern God
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
he's probably one of them jeho people
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Adebiyifunsho:
What consign me

Guy shey na you de left or right
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by fromnigeria(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
MissEdified:
War On Nigerian Twitter After Man Claims Using Make-Ups, Attachments Will Lead Ladies To Hell

Twitter user, Gift of Yahweh (@iam_west_) is causing a serious stir on the platform after he sent out a series of tweets concerning all forms of “attachments” on the body.

According to him, “Anything that God didn’t create in you… hair, nails etc…. Hell is yours.”
Some of his Tweets below:

Who’d come up with such tweets without receiving the reactions of opposite minded Nigerians?! See some reactions below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/war-on-nigerian-twitter-after-man.html

God will not send anyone to hell for wearing make up or attachment, rather, he will send people to eternal condemnation for not Believing In Jesus.
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by 99foxxy(f): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mr man if you can't afford those stuff for your woman. You better shut the Bleep up cause the clothes you're putting on including the shoes you're putting on is also sin, because you were not born with them.
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by kikelomojessy(f): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
adeaks:
You want our ladies to stop using makeup shocked If they do, what we would be seeing would be 'hell'. cheesy

I don't think the guy is right, but even if he is...Nigerian ladies will gladly go to hell rather than not use makeup.

Abeg, no kill me with laugh!
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by chuose2: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
DemiJuill:

So you don't have a father?
Please always quote the scriptures with an in depth understanding.

Jesus was clear, in Christ you have ONE FATHER!

redeemed members have made Adeboye their father in Christ, thats against Jesus.

But of course you will ignore Jesus because you'd rather follow man than Jesus.
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Royalseed20(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
what
just observing u.
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Divay22(f): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Royalseed20:
just observing u.
Abeg o.... Don't grin
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Royalseed20(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Divay22:
Abeg o.... Don't grin
lol. we'll stay real. close together.
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 28, 2016
BUT ITS A FACT
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Torontoparrot(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2016
Pritypussi:
He is right, ask deeper lifers
ur moniker caught my attention , can I peep to confirm
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by juligon: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Divay22:
lol are u sure.. u not typing with attached finger nails.. am seeing the marks in ur typing.. lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor / Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.