Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React (17910 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by juligon: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2016
passyhansome:

Home of Atheist and Unbelievers

don't ban me ooooooo
lol u de fear? say it again jorh

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Divay22(f): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
juligon:
lol are u sure.. u not typing with attached finger nails.. am seeing the marks in ur typing.. lol
i'm sure
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by whoisuche: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Biafman:
What an idiot. So all those companies producing those things this idiot mentioned should all close down and lay off their workers. Then such workers will flock to the church of this idiot to pray to God for help while giving the idiot their money in the name of tilt. You wonder why some black people have shit in their brains caused by all these imported useless religions? Can't creat jobs and at the same time trying to kill off jobs that employes thousands of people. Many unemployed in Africa, yet they have the highest number of churches and mosques.

May God Almighty forgive you and open your eyes to spiritual things.
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by juligon: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Divay22:
i'm sure
me too am sure.. how can we confirm it? lol
Re: Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React by Royalseed20(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Divay22:
Abeg o.... Don't grin
lol.. kiss
Divay22:
Abeg o.... Don't grin
lol..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How brands celebrate Easter / Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.