Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! (2516 Views)

If Your Need A Good And Responsible House Help / Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" / Which Government Agency Is Responsible For Vehicle Adverts Licencing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by tenthranger(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2017
I have my email in my signature, hear from you soon.

bemagnify:
I can carry out original content writing, blog writing, article writing, proofreading etc without grammatical errors and good use of punctuation marks and paragraphing. I can deliver within the speed of light. Drop your email let me shoot you a 400 words article writing on an interesting piece.
Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by tenthranger(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Arnold, wow! you have done up many many white board videos. is this work all done yourself?

encrypt:
I am a professional whiteboard animator with lots of satisfied customers!

PORTFOLIO ONE
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1klhebygucrja36/AAAGIM56iYnVN51nGdXEk-8Va?dl=0

PORTFOLIO 2
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzYL1W00IQyzfmxxdXp4VDUxYzBsX1RXdGVQUjdfMTJSTk9ZMEYza0ZGMXNQUHZnUzRkc00

CUSTOM WHITEBOARD PORTFOLIO
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzYL1W00IQyzeWNsOF9fZEduRWs

It was a tough choice picking top three videos since each video pertains to a different industry, hence the three portfolio offer.
I am quite confident in the quality of my work so if you choose to check the first three in each portfolio i am sure you would be satisfied.

Regards
Arnold
Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by fairytale(f): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by encrypt(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2017
tenthranger:
Arnold, wow! you have done up many many white board videos. is this work all done yourself?

Yes every single video in those portfolios was done by me. There are equally others not captured in those portfolios.
Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by Profcamsey(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hello. I am a video script and screenplay writer. I have no links to my work ibut have written scripts for many videos and organizations
Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by lastbaff(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
tenthranger:
Thanks for sharing. I find the blog post about Drone especially fascinating, are you a drone lover yourself?

Yes, I am.
Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by chidebe: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by tenthranger(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
Fiverr Name Card Designer Wanted. Job Closes this Thursday, 19 Jan.

Hi there,

I am looking for a creative and modern name card designer. One who is:
1. Good with simple and clean design
2. Fluent with colours

I will select base on past projects, and job will be awarded to your Fiverr account. Price will be discussed and agreed upon before going ahead with work.

This job will close on Thursday 19 Jan.

Send me your Fiverr profile here or privately through email, which can be found in my signature.

Tenthranger
Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by gametalk: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Kindly check my signature for SEO, Traffic and Video Animation
Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by tenthranger(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2017
Can you email me some of your work, I need you to prove that you own them.

Heroboy:
Nice one bro...

I'm a Graphics/Creative Designer specialized in Web/UI Design, Logo Design, Brand Identity etc with over 8 years experience.
Am very much interested in your project.

Thank you.
Re: Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! by slimjosh43: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
I am a food scientist but I major in
developing new food products freelance. Currently have 7 products yet to be sold. Email: Slimjosh43@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engine Oil (lubricant) Sale Business / Flour Mills, CHI Plc Lead Gainers As Stock Market Records Marginal Growth / Uber - Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.