Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (52776 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by tanimz(f): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
mikesleek:

see what frustration is causing, chai!

As in not only frustration, confusion too
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by paddylo1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
there aint no heaven or hell fckers,u live your hell right here on earth,same with heaven

i dont know why we believe all these fake pastors anyway nonsense
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by OBVIOUS(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^^^ Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ; you look like that u've had a tough life. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by KEKE911: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2009

That pastor must be senile,,who is he to determine who goes to hell or heaven,stupid

is no me determine it. is holy pastor obadare of most high god.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Oboma1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
Oboma1:

I did not want to comment on this thread because of the spiritually sensitive nature. In fact, I will like to use this medium to caution people, please be careful what you say concerning this thread. I am saying this to all Christians and even the general public. It is only GOD the creator, that has all the right to criticise and judge people. Nobody knows what the man of GOD saw, and nobody can interprete what he claim to have seen. Some revelations may require interpretations, while others are for the public consumption. Whichever way it is, get the message and align it with your current way of life. Be the judge of yourself.

Finally, even self righteousness can not guarantee any man Heaven. Bible says, your righteousness is like a filthy rag in the sight of GOD. No one is perfect, but we all strife daily to attain perfection. Where we are deficient, Christ Jesus becomes sufficient for us all. Given every opportunity, I would rest this thread, because I know people will run their mouths, but remember, JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON. He will give to every man according to their deeds. May this thread not send people to HELL in Jesus name (Amen).
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by whiteroses(f): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
paddy_lo:

there aint no heaven or hell fckers,u live your hell right here on earth,same with heaven

i dont know why we believe all these fake pastors anyway nonsense
lipsrsealed wetin be this now

Tudór:

What a coincidence I saw pastor Bimbo in hell too! This was during a 23 hour vision where I was led by our saviour Jesus Christ into heaven and hell. . .

During our journey through the fire I also saw Daddy Enoch Adeboye! Brethren the Adeboye we have now is not the real Adeboye. . .the authentic pastor Adeboye descended into hell 20years ago to engage in homosexual relationship with Satan. The real adeboye has 15  gulfstream jets right there in HELL!

Brothers and sisters I was told by the Holy spirit to keep my vision to myself until such a time as when i get my publishing deal, but blessed are you Nairalanders for you are the first to receive this end-time warning.

Please be careful, hold unto the lord, fast and pray for the endtime is here. . . Rejoice for our saviour cometh, sinners please repent.
tudor go and sit your funky ass down lol

OBVIOUS:

everyone should take their daily medications before signing on to Nairaland---- angry angry angry angry angry angry
innit! some peoples opinion doesnt reflect sanity

as for my opinion on this thread, i cant judge anyone especially when my name aint G.O.D but that part of seeing bimbo odukoya in hell is hard for me to digest, i read it twice and i'm trying to comprehend like what? they said i wore mini skirt thats why i dey here oh how vague, man slipped in coma and saw hell?ok lipsrsealed
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by paddylo1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^^^ Jesus ; you look like that u've had a tough life.

lol, lets just say am rugged,by the way the ladies like it like that thank u
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by OBVIOUS(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^^it is assumed that men who look like that are good fcuks--- undecided undecided undecided

I imagine u live in the ghettos of philly----
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by whiteroses(f): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
OBVIOUS:

^^^^^it is assumed that men who look like that are good fcuks--- undecided undecided undecided

I imagine u live in the ghettos of philly----
why are you picking on him tho whats your point undecided
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by OBVIOUS(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^ pickin on him whitey--- im just sayin.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by paddylo1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
why are you picking on him tho whats your point

its cool, though to be frank i had a nice picture on there b4 and i was looking like one ajebota,

but i took it down cause people on NL are always looking for a fight,so i put my rugged pic on there instead grin
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by OBVIOUS(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^ men who look like you are "seen" as good fcuks cause of ur rugged look ? wink

I don't think ajebotas have a specific look.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by tiewoh(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2009
May God forgive all,please my fellow member let everybody to careful with what there will be saying about this issue,focus on ur life,strive for ur life,because this race not powerful once but for those that see grace and favour from God. thanks
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by tiwantiwa: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2009
I think we should be careful here; Can you recall baba akindayomi the founder of RCCG had something similar , he was told to go and reconcile with the Apostolic over a tract issue several years back.
if ithis is true and coming from baba obadare , i tell you it is true. If you are christian and you know your bible very well, Christianity is not a religion you just take like bread and butter .
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by aieromon(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2009
Holy crap!
What's this doing in the Politics Section?
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by chosen04(f): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Everything una go take style bring Adeboye name enter. How did Adeboye enter this equation?

Aloy~Emeka pls read this post by Tudor and you will understand how Adeboye's name entered the equation
Tudór:

What a coincidence I saw pastor Bimbo in hell too! This was during a 23 hour vision where I was led by our saviour Jesus Christ into heaven and hell. . .

During our journey through the fire I also saw Daddy Enoch Adeboye! Brethren the Adeboye we have now is not the real Adeboye. . .the authentic pastor Adeboye descended into hell 20years ago to engage in homosexual relationship with Satan. The real adeboye has 15 gulfstream jets right there in HELL![/color][color=#990000]
Brothers and sisters I was told by the Holy spirit to keep my vision to myself until such a time as when i get my publishing deal, but blessed are you Nairalanders for you are the first to receive this end-time warning.

Please be careful, hold unto the lord, fast and pray for the endtime is here. . . Rejoice for our saviour cometh, sinners please repent.

Hope you can see where i quoted from?
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by nowal: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2009
one way of believing this is to know if Obadare has carried out his own part of instruction given to him. Has he closed shop grin cheesy
i think it's only after that we can start to take him a bit serious
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by onyengbu1(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2009
Assuming the poster actually heard these things from his pastor and not just a way of finding a 'lover', i have this questions to ask is pastor:

So, wearing a mini skirt can lead Bimbo to hell but breaking up a church is does not?

By the way, Which doctor certified him dead?

Sometimes people dont know the real meaning of death. That is why they say that someone came back from the dead.

Let me define it  for you:

"Dead is what you are when you don't come back!"

If anybody was certified dead and the person later woke up, take it that the person has not died.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by pcicero(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2009
been to hell and back grin grin grin
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by AloyEmeka6: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2009
tiwantiwa:

I think we should be careful here; Can you recall baba akindayomi the founder of RCCG had something similar , he was told to go and reconcile with the Apostolic over a tract issue several years back.
if ithis is  true and coming from baba obadare , i tell you it is true.  If you are christian and you know your bible very well, Christianity is not a religion you just take like bread and butter .

You need panadol. embarassed embarassed
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2009
@poster

This is the most F" up post i have seen this month.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
some loopholes to Ponder

1. obadare is blind
2. a blind mind does not know how people look like
3. if he had a vision of seeing Bimbo Odukoya how can he proove that is her because he had no knowledge of how she looks like since he is blind
4. could a demon be posing like her knowgin fully well the man is blind and he may not know the difference btw real and the fake
5. has he see adeboye face to face(REMEMBER HE IS BLIND0
6 is he able to identify adeboye without adeboye talking
7.also possible he saw an imposter

since he claims it is a vision i choose not to believe him because it is a know fact that people can be manipulated when they see things and claim it is vision

i am waiting for the person that would die and come and tell us good news about heaven, good news about God, good news about Jesus all the time the people we hear are folks that come to describe Hell

we already now how it looks like tell us how Heaven looks like so we may want to go there

and his words contrast with what the bible says it is not what from the outside that defiles ur body it is what is from the inside that defiles u, i doubt if bimbo's skirt was enough to do the job.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by vanitty: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
This is such a delicate topic, don't really know what to say
God guard us all in his part Amen
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by AKO1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
Source?
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by sarmy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
One thing I need to clarify---

When people die, do they go straight to hell or heaven or wait till the judgment day/last day as they say when God will judge the world?
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by echobee(f): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
me, i don't know, because i never die b4. but pls lets be careful with our replies here. me i dey fear. i never know where i go enter.make we no go use our mouth take collect visa for hell for nairaland o. warning
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by vanitty: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2009
echo- bee:

me, i don't know, because i never die b4. but pls lets be careful with our replies here. me i dey fear. i never know where i go enter.make we no go use our mouth take collect visa for hell for nairaland o. warning

True cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by whiteroses(f): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
echo- bee:

GBAM!
some folks already get visa, koda dem get ticket na departure dem dey wait for. can you imagine someone describing adeboye as homosexual, people no get fear shiior
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by illusion2: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
whiteroses:

GBAM!
some folks already get visa, koda dem get ticket na departure dem dey wait for. can you imagine someone describing adeboye as homosexual, people no get fear shiior
The way people think in Yoruba while typing English(albeit pidgin) na wa ! grin
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by AloyEmeka6: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2009
[size=14pt]I saw adedibu in hell and he said: My brother na here dem say I belong ooo. make you go to the world and warn PDP members from rigging elections because dem go end up for this pot of hot oil wey i dey o. Help me tell Akala to relinquish his post as a governor otherwise God go deportam to this place o.  Bleached skin no dey survive hell fire o. [/size]
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by nataneel: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2009
wetin ur pastor self go do 4 hell u no ask am
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by OBVIOUS(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Bleached skin no dey survive hell fire o.

hahahahaha-------------- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki / RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.