Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? (753 Views)

9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Of Abia State Is A Nationalist And Presidential Material / This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by FSBoperator: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2016
The PDP emerged in 1999 to lead Nigeria after 16yrs of uninterrupted military rule. With the excesses of the despotic Abacha regime, the biggest armed political party in Africa - the Nigerian army, knew that their game was up and continued military rule would have balkanized Nigeria.

The road to transition to democratic rule was thus a pragmatic solution to keep Nigeria united as one sovereign entity. Apart from Obasanjo's emergence as presidential candidate under the PDP, the Nigerian Army had no hand in the internal political foundations of the PDP which cut across the Nation. It was thus no surprise why the PDP emerged winners at the polls in 1998 after defeating regional lightweight parties like the Alliance for Democracy, AD (western Nigeria) and the APP (northern regional party).

The middle belt, SS, SE voted massively and overwhelmingly for the PDP while in the core north and SW the PDP was able to clinch victory in some states by the whiskers.

Obasanjo remains a Yoruba man but the spirit of national unity made the Igbos, Niger Deltans and Middle belt people vote him in.

Obasanjo and the PDP did not alienate any region after their victory but set in motion reconcilatory machinery like the Justice Oputa Truth and Reconciliation Panel to help heal the divide.

Apart from some top Abacha cronies who were rightly prosecuted and convicted but later set free by a Lagos state appellant court, the PDP govt under Obasanjo preferred to toe the path of letting bygones be bygones. That is why the likes of Mohammed Abacha is walking free after being exposed as a major money laundry conduit for his father's stolen loot and the likes of Buhari had the audacity to still campaign on anticorruption mandate four times after his shoddy handling of the PTF was exposed for all to see.

Obasanjo will later veer off course by using state machinery like the EFCC to hound political opponents which were mostly from his own party - the PDP. The EFCC never investigated, prosecuted nor successfully convict any opposition figure under Obasanjo for the fear that it will be seen as being politically driven but rather went for PDP members at the orders of Obasanjo.

In 2007, the PDP presented a Fulani Muslim candidate for the position of president and won overwhelmingly in the entire south and Middle belt and in also in some Northern states.

The Igbos and Niger Deltans still committed to a central govt controlled by the PDP voted for a Fulani man. Even though like the SW, the SE had a regional party - APGA, the Igbos voted a Yar'adua because they believed truly that a PDP led govt being all inclusive to all regions and tribes.

In 2011, Jonathan succeeded late Yar'adua after defeating buhari at the polls. The Yorubas falsely claimed victory for Jonathan's emergence and in so doing expected more from Jonathan. As we can see from 1999, the Yoruba political bloc had never been relevant to who emerged President. The Yorubas did not vote Obasanjo preferring a regional party to the PDP. In 2007, Osun (a yoruba State) voted Atiku and in 2011 the same Osun settled for Ribadu against a fellow southerner .

The PDP imploded under Jonathan because of his perceived inferior calibre, tribe and political protégé among arrogating members of the party. The nPDP was thus formed as a faction to the PDP and this same faction was crucial in getting powerful PDP governors to finance and support the Buhari APC machinery.

As can be seen the PDP imploded because it was difficult to accommodate all selfish desires of a diverse and un-unified nation.

The PDP experiment was successfully in ushering relative peace, rule of law and posterity by promoting an all inclusive govt but failed because of the harsh realities of selfish regional aspirations.

The APC will win the 2015 elections with the SE/ SS voting in opposition. Since 1999, these two regions have been consistent in voting for a party that they perceived will usher in national harmony and so it was no surprise that they rejected a sectional candidate with a history of divisiveness.

For sticking to their ideological vote, the SS/SE have been blacklisted from the sectional ethno-religous APC govt.

The APC has made it obvious that the SS/SE must be subdued and punished for not voting their islamo-fascist party. Unlike GEJ who rather tried to convince the north through appointments, pallatives and FG projects, the APC rather sees the SS/SE as a region to be terrorised and dis franchised in order to force their unholy doctrine of "change" down our throats.

It then baffles me how an average APC fanatical zombie can claim patriotism and nationalism by encouraging violence and electoral fraud in the SS and SE. These same zombies defended boko haram and used the terrorist victory to political gain.

It is in my candid opinion that the bigots and ignorami that populate and dominate the broom wielding fold are not patriots or nationalist and unwittingly through their gross foolishness and myopia have set Nigeria on an irreversible path towards final balkanization.

Remember that before there was a Nnamdi Kanu there was a Mohammed Yusuf and Abubakar Shekau which you zombies and your masters supported.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by younggenius1(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2016
FTC yea but is likely i support pdp
Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by FSBoperator: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2016
The SW and north share regional domination as can be seen with voting patterns since 1979.

It then amazes me when a typical sectional bigot aka zombie from these two aforementioned regions will look down at the SE/SS as unpatriotic and anti Nigerian all because we did not subscribe to their regional aspirations to dominate the federal tier of governance.

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by Sibrah: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2016
OP ur name reminds me of USB cable?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by ozoebuka1(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2016
I won't read it because good things doesn't impart in nigeria.
Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by FSBoperator: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:

The only thing I should remind you of is your stinking hypocrisy and myopic mindset

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by mightyhazell: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmm! Deep!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by ShootToKill: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Best piece I've ever read in a while. Zombies (especially the yoruba muslim species) will run away from the thread as usual. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by MossadAgent: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
ShootToKill:
Best piece I've ever read in a while. Zombies (especially the yoruba muslim species) will run away from the thread as usual. grin grin

Your typical afonja is motivated by hatred and jealousy of the better south.

An afonja is a bitter, angry inconsequential being wasting space and air.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by MossadAgent: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bump
Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by MossadAgent: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yorubas will be claiming king makers where they have failed since 1979!

The emergence of Buhari was due to voter disenfranchisement in the SE, massive uncontested rigging in the north and an overzealous Obama WH on the behest of the Saudis to get an Islamofascist into Aso Rock plus the providence of a Man committed to democracy and peace not to contest the fraud that the APC perpetuated in the 2015 polls

Any talk of Yoruba sophisticated treachery claiming king makers is dead on arrival.

Kapish?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by MossadAgent: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:

That's because you suffer from dyslexia. You easily assume words and meaning quickly without processing it duly.

Good to know your APC zombie brain is function at the 2kb per second rate which is equivalent to a common 7 figure arithmetic calculator.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by momentarylapse: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
FSBoperator:

Remember that before there was a Nnamdi Kanu there was a Mohammed Yusuf and Abubakar Shekau which you zombies and your masters supported.

The ending of your epistle of trash has shown me the kind of mind set you have! That of a _moron!
Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by MossadAgent: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
momentarylapse:

The ending of your epistle of trash has shown me the kind of mind set you have! That of a _moron!

Boko idiota
Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by MossadAgent: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
momentarylapse:

Fresh from sambisa Mr audu?

Get your dirty stinking lice infested raggedy boko self into the 21st century or die like commanded by oko ashewoe oshiomole

Kapish?
Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by momentarylapse: 1:29am On Dec 28, 2016
MossadAgent:

Fresh from sambisa Mr audu?

Get your dirty stinking lice infested raggedy boko self into the 21st century or die like commanded by oko ashewoe oshiomole

Kapish?

Just keep those claws of yours off your keyboard and keep using them to _masturbate to your collection of little boy photos!

They only cause you to type the kind of crap that is only found in your mother's dusty vagina!

_Retarded bastard!
Re: How Can You Be A Zombie And Claim To Be A Nationalist? by Emassive(m): 3:28am On Dec 28, 2016
Everything about decision making is wrong with the Yoruba muslim and many ordinary yoruba suffers the same. I would rather vote for a national party than those with regional blocs

(1) (Reply)

Justice Ngwuta Paid Me N313m To Build Houses For Him – Contractor / Now That A Man With Igbo Heart Is In Charge-Ohanaeze Ndi-lgbo / IPOB Replies The Nigerian Army, Accuses Them Of A Kill And Deny Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.