Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Mercy Agbe Is Likely To End Up Like Toke Makinwa - Kemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Agbe Is Likely To End Up Like Toke Makinwa - Kemi (1569 Views)

Comedian Sydneytalker Carries Davido Up Like A Child In New Pictures / Newly Released Photo Of #bbnaija Nina Looks Like Toke Makinwa / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Agbe Is Likely To End Up Like Toke Makinwa - Kemi by nazasblog(f): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Here is what Aunty Kemi said about Mercy Aigbe;

HNNStyle@MercyAigbeGentry is a talented#Nollywood star with a flair for “online glamour”. Nothing wrong with glamming yourself up for your fans. Most Nigerian actresses are narcissistic females to begin with and I’m a certified narcissist myself. Many Nigerian females are fake and can’t even define their own personalities but look up to female stars and want to be like them. This is why I insist I’m NOT and will never be a role model. I have mentored many kids but never want any of them to “be like me”. There are attributes of me some parents don’t like yet they want their kids to be me. I’m outspoken, blunt and keep it real. Most women in Nigeria are not but stay as solid mumus. There is only one#KemiOlunloyo . Last month I warned Mercy in a post that she’s gonna end up like @TokeMakinwa if she doesn’t limit her glam posts online. Honestly your husband is out there Mercy. #MajeAyidawas busy elsewhere while Toke was glamming up the Gram. Mercy shows off her phone case engraved with her image, something her fans will be thirsting for too. They log on fast to see the latest fashion sense. Its nice to be addicted to celebs. Even I as a media celebrity in US/Canada have now become the top media celebrity in Nigeria still has my own fave celeb@aihmakhuolutoyin. Spend more time with your husband Mercy. I’m seeing things you don’t see. They call me the#Snitchlady. *winks*..and stay beautiful young lady. #advice #hnnshowbiz#hnnbeauty

Re: Mercy Agbe Is Likely To End Up Like Toke Makinwa - Kemi by goldbim(f): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2016
grin Aunty kemi sees herself as a media celebrity...smh..nevertheless,when you look @the content of her post she's actually saying the truth..though it's none of our business. lipsrsealed..

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Agbe Is Likely To End Up Like Toke Makinwa - Kemi by nazasblog(f): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2016
lolzzz.. Somehow
goldbim:
grin Aunty kemi sees herself as a media celebrity...smh..nevertheless,when you look @the content of her post she's actually saying the truth..though it's none of our business. lipsrsealed..
Re: Mercy Agbe Is Likely To End Up Like Toke Makinwa - Kemi by YhungPablo(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Mercy Agbe Is Likely To End Up Like Toke Makinwa - Kemi by CaroLyner(f): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2016
that phone case is dopee

1 Like

Re: Mercy Agbe Is Likely To End Up Like Toke Makinwa - Kemi by Shol3(f): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: Mercy Agbe Is Likely To End Up Like Toke Makinwa - Kemi by littlemistress: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
If only people knows that mercy knows what she's doing & what kemi said is the gospel truth. Bae knows the kinda man she married & doesn't care if he screws every amina, ada & anike. cheesy
Re: Mercy Agbe Is Likely To End Up Like Toke Makinwa - Kemi by nazasblog(f): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
lolz.. really??
littlemistress:
If only people knows that mercy knows what she's doing & what kemi said is the gospel truth. Bae knows the kinda man she married & doesn't care if he screws every amina, ada & anike. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Shows Off Cleavage And Thighs In Sultry New Photo / Rita Dominic Rocks In Her New Outfit, Fans React / Kenyan Celebrity Unruly Kittay Twerks Erotically To Wizkids Song (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.