Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

The Certified Course Advisor Is Here!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Certified Course Advisor Is Here!!! (561 Views)

The First Ever Course Advisor / The First Ever Course Advisor Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Certified Course Advisor Is Here!!! by bytemeister(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2016
[img][/img]Not just any advisory, but Relevant, Timely and Useful admission advisory.

My mission is to ensure every tertiary institution admission seeker is adequately informed before applying to Jamb or choosing any discipline.

As it is, most Jamb applicants don't know the courses obtainable, their alternatives, the relevance and usefulness to the society reason why most of our graduates are certified but not fit.

As an Educator, I strongly believe it's about time they're properly sensitize on what it means to be a graduate .

Get all the information you need about admission processes in Nigeria.

Re: The Certified Course Advisor Is Here!!! by simba1: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2016
bytemeister:
[img][/img]Not just any advisory, but Relevant, Timely and Useful admission advisory.

My mission is to ensure every tertiary institution admission seeker is adequately informed before applying to Jamb or choosing any discipline.

As it is, most Jamb applicants don't know the courses obtainable, their alternatives, the relevance and usefulness to the society reason why most of our graduates are certified but not fit.

As an Educator, I strongly believe it's about time they're properly sensitize on what it means to be a graduate .

Get all the information you need about admission processes in Nigeria.
Can I pls get ur FBK ID?
Re: The Certified Course Advisor Is Here!!! by bytemeister(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2016
simba1:
Can I pls get ur FBK ID?

Folabi Ebyte Olabode
Re: The Certified Course Advisor Is Here!!! by YhungPablo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
op. pls say something's about computer science.

(1) (Reply)

Masters In Law Before Law School / This Babcock University Student Commits Suicide – 2017 / I Need Nairalanders Opinion And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.