Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. (596 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Patterns And Frameworks Of False Christian Sects (jw,catholicism,sda ETC) / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. by oaroloye(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
SHALOM!

. MATTHEW 16:13-28.

13. When Jesus came
into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples, saying,
"Whom do men say that I
The Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some say that thou
art John the Baptist:
some, Elias;
and others, Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered and said,
"Thou art the Christ,
The Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for Flesh and Blood hath not
Revealed It unto thee,
but my Father
Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."
20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.

ONLY GOD CAN TELL US WHO HIS SON IS.

The False Christian Leaders HAVE to tell people that THEY KNOW what and WHO Yahshua is- that he is THE CHRIST, that he is GOD, that he is THE SON OF GOD, that he is THE CREATOR... blah, blah, blah. That nothing will pay you more, than to accept THEIR VERSION of what THEY BELIEVE Yahshua is.

. MARK 8:27-9:13.

27. And Jesus went out,
and his Disciples,
into the towns of Caesarea Philippi:
and by the way
he asked his Disciples,
saying unto them,
"Whom do men say that I am?"
28. And they answered,
John the Baptist:
but some say, Elias;
and others,
One of the Prophets.
29. And he saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
And Peter answereth
and saith unto him,
"Thou art the Christ."
30. And he charged them
that they should tell no man of him.

IT WILL SURELY COME AS A SHOCK TO MOST CHRISTIANS, SHOULD THEY DEIGN TO ACTUALLY STUDY THE GOSPEL, TO LEARN THAT YAHSHUA DID NOT PUBLICIZE HIS STATUS. He did not go about boasting that he was The Christ.

. MATTHEW 24:1-5.

AND Jesus went out,
and departed from the Temple:
and his Disciples came to him
for to shew him the Buildings
of The Temple.
2. And Jesus said unto them,
"See ye not all these things?
Verily I say unto you,

'THERE SHALL NOT BE LEFT HERE
ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER
THAT SHALL NOT BE
THROWN DOWN.'

3. And as he sat upon
the mount of Olives,
the Disciples came
unto him privately, saying,
"Tell us, when shall these things be?
And what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?
4. And Jesus answered
and said unto them,
"Take heed
that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many."

THE ONLY THING THAT YAHSHUA EVER TOLD HIS DISCIPLES NOT TO PREACH WAS THAT HE WAS THE CHRIST.

Whereas, what all of the FAILED CHURCHES have in common, is that they ALL preach that "JESUS WAS THE CHRIST."
Re: The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. by hopefulLandlord: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2016
and the confusion continues

the surprising part is that anyone can support his/her stand from the same bible

its perplexing and they all claim to talk to the same holy spirit

1 Like

Re: The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. by An2elect2(f): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
sad
Re: The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. by An2elect2(f): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Another one. Satan aint tired yet
Re: The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. by hopefulLandlord: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2016
An2elect2:

and so it continues......
Re: The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. by Ranchhoddas: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2016
How do you know it's not you Satan is using?
An2elect2:

1 Like

Re: The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. by oaroloye(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
SHALOM!

hopefulLandlord:
and the confusion continues

the surprising part is that anyone can support his/her stand from the same bible

its perplexing and they all claim to talk to the same holy spirit

This is why we are Commanded to follow Scripture, not people's ideas.
Re: The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. by oaroloye(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How do you know it's not you Satan is using?

CHRISTIANITY is supposed to consist of following THE CHRIST.

There are many ways of following people who say that they know the Will of God, but there is only one way to obey what Yahshua actually said.
Re: The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. by ScienceWatch: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

This is why we are Commanded to follow Scripture, not people's ideas.
Did you really say this Bronchitis Oaroloye ? Or did you COPY&PASTE it.

What do you call some one that is overloaded with CONTRADICTIONS ?
Answer : He is called Bronchitis Oaroloye

You are failing to deceive others and succeed in your mission to destroy Christianity through your deluded attempts to mix Holy Scriptures with the FICTIONAL FANTASIES of novels that were fraudulently published as NON-FICTION to con the public.
Re: The First And Only Sign Of A False Christian That You Need To Know. by ScienceWatch: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2017
This is a good one. All the points below reveal Bronchitis Oaroloye to be a Satanist cruelly disguised as a fake Christian.

The first sign that someone is not a Christian is when they Preach FICTIONAL FANTASY as if it is NON-FICTION all the while working hard to mix FICTIONAL SATANIC NAGUALISM into the Holy scriptures.

The first sign [/b]that someone is not a Christian is when they preach fictional Scientology that was birthed by someone that went to study fiction writing and then wrote Fictional Scientology to start a cult. Scientology is now globally recognized by law-enforcement as a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION with many court cases and convictions globally.

[b]The first sign
that someone is not a Christian is when he preaches that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN AND THE RAPE VICTIM IS TO BLAME WHEN RAPED."

(1) (Reply)

Personal Warfare And Liberation Prayers / The Best Reason You Should Go For Church Service / Grace Guarantees Eternal Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.