Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos (22445 Views)

Chinyere Christy Fights Over Her Boyfriend, A Sierra Leonian In China / Kiss Daniel Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by seeyouin2019: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Do these people actually understand the meaning of model? This chick can't sell outside of Nigeria because she doesn't look African in the real context of modelling. I speak an ex professional model.
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Queen of where

1 Like

Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by akoredebadru(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2016
K

Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by Elle277(f): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Who is she pls..
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by Orikinla1: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Why is she posing like a mannequin?
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by kingwise5050: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2016
and then

Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by EarlOfWarwick(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2016
GLeesMODEL:
more

Office of her majesty??! grin

You wish xx

Go get a job!
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by ozitpreye: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2016
GLeesMODEL:
‎‎It\'s another festive December, memorable period and celebration for the world, a moment to celebrate with friends, family and loved ones.‎ Today Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International, Queen Christy Daniel joins the rest of the world to mark the season but not without releasing stunning photos to excite her friends and fans.

The Akwa Ibom state born graduate of University of Abuja who recently released a book - BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE\' was in the news few days ago when she stormed the less privileged school camp to share a 5- year guaranteed sandals for the school kids.  She is expected to stage a press briefing In January with National orientation Agency to unveil the book.
  ‎
Speaking to cross sections of press men after today\'s church service, the pretty beauty queen said there was a need to keep today holy and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. According her\' I wish my family, friends, partners, sponsors and my manager Alex Nwankwo a blissful xmas carnival and prosperous new year\'‎

http://www.abujapress.com/2016/12/attraction-queen-christy-daniel-mbmn.html?m=0
she look like a doll
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2016
She okay
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2016
She fine kiss kiss
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by Slaveman343: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
seeyouin2019:
Do these people actually understand the meaning of model? This chick can't sell outside of Nigeria because she doesn't look African in the real context of modelling. I speak an ex professional model.
She looks african but she doesnt have the body of a model. I wonder who made her queen. She be local product.
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by africanusvu(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tjohnnay:
Mod una wn carry dis kind character enter new year?

Weytn i do wey una ban me for d past 2weeks ehn

Make una calm dwn o, angry

Merry xmas nairalanders sorry it came late

.Pls.MOD.ban this guy imediately for more 2wks.dnt u hear him saying 'SORY' to nairalanders.wat an insult
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by Tjohnnay: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
africanusvu:
.Pls.MOD.ban this guy imediately for more 2wks.dnt u hear him saying 'SORY' to nairalanders.wat an insult
grin grin

Oya come chop chicken undecided

Ops dm don finish am tongue
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by BAMSRAY(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
queen half naked.....who she epp
Re: Queen Christy Daniel Celebrates Christmas Season With Amazing Photos by mekybabe1: 6:09am On Dec 29, 2016
Kai! This girl is sooo fine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latasha Ngwube: I Can’t Invite Bobrisky To My Show, Due To His Bad Grammar / Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! / Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.