Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! (22448 Views)

Helena Nelson Shares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (18+ Video)nigerian Actress / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by iGist: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nollywood actress Helena Nelson pours out her mind about what her mom did to her.

Read her heartbreaking story below...

News via GistMore.com - http://gistmore.com/nollywood-actress-helena-nelson-pours-out-her-mind-about-what-her-mom-did-to-her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by iGist: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2018

1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by Mrop(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy wink

Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter and her sexy partner, Says He’s Proud of her Anytime >>> http://www.praizenews.com/charly-boy-show-off-his-lesbian-daughter-says-hes-proud-of-her-anytime/

1 Like

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by gaby(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
What a mother...

Some mothers sure do have 'em..

2 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
lf you don't have the means to take care of children pls use condoms and pills.They are very cheap and affordable.

stop bringing children to this world with the hope that other people will train them for you

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by SIMPLYkush: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
I love the mom, ladies if you can't satisfy your hubby, give him your daughter
Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by derrydinny: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
make we come fry jibrin balls?

2 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by BruncleZuma: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
angry
Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by adeola090: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nairaland don forget say i can't read, i no go school

1 Like

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by whitering: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ok! And the cycle of irresponsibility continues.

2 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by latsy: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
The result of a poor woman getting pregnant is that the children takes the blame.

5 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by KingThreatzz: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
So you want to use your family problem to trend online make you get more acting roles abi. Well done. But we dont care

2 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by aziaka111(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
adeola090:
Nairaland don forget say i can't read, i no go school
anybod force u to join nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by seyigiggle: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
my response is on your dp

virgoquin:
lf you don't have the means to take care of children pls use condoms and pills.They are very cheap and affordable.

stop bringing children to this world with the hope that other people will train them for you
Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
This facebook trouble maker. Only soap opera of Shuga she acted, she don turn Nollywood actress.

3 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Believing everything the society believe, do and feel is right is one of the most common mistakes humans make while here..I can go on but let me just end here cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by prettycindy18: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na wa for this kind mother
Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by jeff1607(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
virgoquin:

not anymore o
Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I love the mom, ladies if you can't satisfy your hubby, give him your daughter

Just look at how you displayed your stupidity. If you don't have anything reasonable to say I suggest you shut the F'up and allow people with wisdom talk!!!

12 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
iGist:
See more here >>> http://gistmore.com/nollywood-actress-helena-nelson-pours-out-her-mind-about-what-her-mom-did-to-her

Who is this deviant. Why does he have to tell us all that crap between her mom and herself, is twitter/instagram her therapist?

1 Like

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by Shayolevels: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wow.... What a woman
Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by vioment: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Entitlements everywhere even for motherland and fatherland. Smh.
Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by keryj(f): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmm, can't believe this kind of mother exists undecided
Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Who's she?
We don't know her here in kuvuki land

1 Like

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by bluefilm: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
But who asked her?

What will she gain from exposing her poor mom?

If you feel like you need to say some things to lift some heavy load off your chest, you can do so to a trusted friend or friends or you may copy the oyibo people and go for counselling or join a support group.

Exposing your dirty secrets on the social media is never worth it because there is always that possibility that you will regret that move one day.

People just speaking any how before thinking nowadays.

Nonsense. sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by mctfopt: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
She made a lot of sense, don't bring children to this world if you cannot take care of them. My former neighbour a cleaner has up to six kids and was pregnant with the seventh when I left. I wonder how bright their kid's future will be. Don't bring children to the world if you can't take care of them. They did not ask you to! They did not bargain for a life of misery. Better leave them on the other side of you can't take care of them or you think they'd be a burden.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helena Nelson: What My Mother Did To Me! by mctfopt: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
bluefilm:
But who asked her?

What will she gain from exposing her poor mom?

If you feel like you need to say some things to lift some heavy load off your chest, you can do so to a trusted friend or friends or you may copy the oyibo people and go for counselling or join a support group.

Exposing your dirty secrets on the social media is never worth it because there is always that possibility that you will regret that move one day.

People just speaking any how before thinking nowadays.

Nonsense. sad sad sad

It's only in Africa where people say such things. In Africa we are always afraid to say the truth. She'd gain her sanity. If she keeps it all bottled in and flips out and kill someone or commit suicide, people will blame her. But now it's all in the open, the mother will know how she feels. It may not best way, who knows other ways she might have tried before it got to this that didn't work?

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christy Daniel Donates Sandals To Dutse Primary School Pupils (Photos) / Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better / Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ramsey Nouah & Others In Calabar For Shan George Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.