Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,559 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Says She Is Addicted To Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Says She Is Addicted To Money (773 Views)

I'm Proudly Lagosian, Tiwa Savage Says As She Rock Beautiful Gown. PHOTOS / I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain / "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Says She Is Addicted To Money by TunezMediaTV: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
ROC Nation star, Tiwa Savage has openly admitted that she is addicted to money.

The Mavin first lady, as she is popularly referred to, revealed this on the Tiwa and Banky show on live on EbonyLife TV.

Addiction was the subject of discussion during the show, which is hosted by Savage and Bankole Wellington.

“I have a confession, I am addicted to money,” Tiwa Savage said to get the ball rolling.

Tiwa said she loves making money and enjoys having lots of it.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/popular-singer-tiwa-savage-says-she-is.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Says She Is Addicted To Money by optional1(f): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
so we should fry beans.
Re: Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Says She Is Addicted To Money by CaroLyner(f): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:
so we should fry beans.

grin grin
Re: Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Says She Is Addicted To Money by marshalcarter: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
so make we dey roast spaghetti naaundecided
Re: Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Says She Is Addicted To Money by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilokanmi
Re: Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Says She Is Addicted To Money by KellyKertz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
And we re addicted to *YENOM* abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Have You Heard "Desiigner - Panda" Cover By Josh2funny? / Sexy Nigerian Singer, Alizee, Signs New Record Deal. Gets New Car And House-pix / Justin Bieber Says Weeknd Music's Wack Says He Can't Listen To It Details Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.