Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle (44179 Views)

"My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit / Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch / Olamide Shares Adorable Selfie With His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wait! na Olamide invert that hair ? sad

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by kinggogo: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by lavenjcrown(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
I don't know how or where to classify u buh all I knw is that u must be a demented ass hole.someone like u is not qualify to be here.
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by blackjah(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Richie0974:
So that's his son, interesting.

Passing on the baddo lifestyle to the kid ba, Kwontinue.

Dyed hair... Tinted hair.
oga learn how to read and write na, most especially read
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by adedayoa2(f): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
gurunlocker:
Bloggers and fake news.... That's not Olamide son... it's just the random piece do post for those that do his latest hairstyle.
But they never said 'that's his son' na.
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by gurunlocker: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
adedayoa2:
But they never said 'that's his son' na.

They just changed the title and content... Go through the first page and read people comments, you will see they are talking about his kid, the op and mods just change it.
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by Biggty(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Looks good on him
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by labbyk(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Geraldyne:
dis is mini badoo
no it isn't.... That is not his son
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by labbyk(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Richie0974:
So that's his son, interesting.

Passing on the baddo lifestyle to the kid ba, Kwontinue.

Dyed hair... Tinted hair.
that is not his son bro
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by labbyk(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
gurunlocker:
Bloggers and fake news.... That's not Olamide son... it's just the random pics he do post for those that make his latest hairstyle.

Una con edit the post when you don know say na rubbish news you post before....
bro they never mentioned he was OLAMIDE son.....
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by labbyk(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
I think say olamide don pack go island ni.. What is his kid doing on the main street where they push cart??

When they tell you not to have a child out of wedlock, you will not listen.
that is not OLAMIDE son
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by dreezybines: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
bolaji3071:

have you no sense atall?

They must have banned him...

He deserves a ban till 2020
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by Angelinastto(f): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
All this agbero hair style. Real men are always seen with sensible hair cute. Puff!
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by FisifunKododada: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:
All this agbero hair style. Real men are always seen with sensible hair cute. Puff!

cheesy but you are a woman - how would you know what its like to be a man let alone a real man? What if I say real women don't carry that rag you put on your hair? cheesy

Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by diqq(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
fake people, fake hair everywhere..
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by RealYaks: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow the style is fine.

Guys I want to take you to the world of hairstyles for black men that come in many forms, as you all know, we Africans our hair is voluminous and textured, so this is what makes it possible to where varying designs regardless of how short they are.
Whereas some prefer to have some funky short hairdos, others will go for smart and formal ones. However, regardless of what you choose, you can always be confident of a refined design provided you cut and style it well.
Follow the link to learn different styles Best short black hairstyles
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by fuckpoverty(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
this olamide guy ehhnn..am still looking 4 that baba that help him with his jazz..cuz anything he does begin to trend in nigeria...everywhere I go now all I see is this hairstyle...meanwhile anybody that knows the baba should pls reply me...waiting
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by Angelinastto(f): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy but you are a woman - how would you know what its like to be a man let alone a real man? What if I say real women don't carry that rag you put on your hair? cheesy
your moniker says it all..... You don't have to quote me if you ain't got nothing sensible to say. I made my point, you can make yours without tagging me. SMH
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by FisifunKododada: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:

your moniker says it all..... You don't have to quote me if you ain't got nothing sensible to say. I made my point, you can make yours without tagging me. SMH

cheesy so you can insult people but you cannot be insulted? kwantinue cheesy
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by Angelinastto(f): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy so you can insult people but you cannot be insulted? kwantinue cheesy
I did'nt see that as an insult cos ion deal with rags.
You taking your time to view my profile, save and update my pic made me realise you ment the opposite.
Done!
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
this small boy have join bad gang
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by joowealth(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
KellyKertz:
grin
as in....

Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by Prettyenit18(f): 12:55am On Dec 28, 2016
I like his eyes
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by gqboyy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dis one look like dura cell battery
Re: Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle by AiiVee(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
abeg, make i sleep jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight / Dele Momodu Shares Photos With Davido (Throwback) / Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.