Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! (4164 Views)

Kwik Donation Is Now Live / Reliable Peer To Peer Donation Is Still The Easiest To Make Cash Now / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by godoluwa(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
PEER TO PEER DONATION NETWORKING BUSINESS WILL GIVE YOU DEPRESSION AND LET YOU DIE UNTIMELY!!!

THERES NOTHING LIKE FREE MONEY ANYWHERE!!!

PEER TO PEER NETWORKING BUSINESS IS SCAM AND ANYBODY GETTING INVOLVED IN IT IS A CON ARTIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by amos407020(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
godoluwa:

PEER TO PEER DONATION NETWORKING BUSINESS WILL GIVE YOU DEPRESSION AND LET YOU DIE UNTIMELY!!!

THERES NOTHING LIKE FREE MONEY ANYWHERE!!!

PEER TO PEER NETWORKING BUSINESS IS SCAM AND ANYBODY GETTING INVOLVED IN IT IS A CON ARTIST.

Your opinion tho, which is inconsequential in the scheme of things.
Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by godoluwa(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
amos407020:

Your opinion tho, which is inconsequential in the scheme of things.

only con artist will say that am wrong with my point.

AM NOT GOOD AT WRITING MUCH EPISTLE IN ISSUE LIKE THIS BECAUSE I EXPECT PEOPLE WITH FUNCTIONING BRAIN TO REASON WITH MY STAND WHILE ASSHOLE SEES IS AS IRRELEVANT.

let me use u l t I m a t e cycler as example, for every 30k you make, 6people have lost 6k each.

is that what you called a business?

STEALING FROM JOHN TO PAY JAMES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by dominique(f): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
The earlier people realize that there is no free money anywhere, the better for them. This investment section has made me realize that a good number of Nigerians are lazy, greedy and gullible. Just advertise a too-good-to-be-true get rich quick scheme and see them jump on it like ants on sugar. Everybody wants easy money, no one wants to work hard for money. God help this generation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by godoluwa(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
dominique:
The earlier people realize that there is no free money anywhere, the better for them. This investment section has made me realize that a good number of Nigerians are lazy, greedy and gullible. Just advertise a too-good-to-be-true get rich quick scheme and see them jump on it like ants on sugar. Everybody wants easy money, no one wants to work hard for money. God help this generation

GOD BLESS YOU MADAM

2 Likes

Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by captiansteve(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
godoluwa:

GOD BLESS YOU MADAM
was dat why u had to spam my thread...it wasn't even a peer-peer donation it was pure networking..u didn't read what was on d blog but u were jst ranting.
Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by godoluwa(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
captiansteve:
was dat why u had to spam my thread...it wasn't even a peer-peer donation it was pure networking..u didn't read what was on d blog but u were jst ranting.
good day, boy
Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
dominique:
nonsense.....Who you EPP? Mtcheew
Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by Recoverd(f): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Well, itbhas really really helped lots of persons I know and myself also. I am more into a legitimate type and have made so much from it
Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by ekanDamie: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Lol! If you don't have the balls to participate in peer-to-peer programs, I wonder where you'll get nerves to invest in shares.

Please kid, leave men with enough balls to do their thing. Your mates are carrying concrete at contruction sites..go join them.

In othernews though, a new program that pays 150% of your donation in just 15 days has just been launched. NO MORE FAKE POP, AUTO CONFIRMATION, AND RECOMMITMENT RULE APPLY( you don't have to worry about getting help in festive periods)

Whatsapp 070310.167.59 for more detail
I have once been stupid defending dis programmes but d OP is damn right.
if u have a conscience even if u don't value God, u will stay away.
dnt compare shares to all ur rubbish schemes. u are defrauding people indirectly
cos, ur been paid with oda people's money.
or else u can justify where ur whooping 150% comes from, but I can bet U don't
care, d same way DOS who import fake drugs don't care who gets hurt as long as dey
make money.

2 Likes

Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
godoluwa:

only con artist will say that am wrong with my point.

AM NOT GOOD AT WRITING MUCH EPISTLE IN ISSUE LIKE THIS BECAUSE I EXPECT PEOPLE WITH FUNCTIONING BRAIN TO REASON WITH MY STAND WHILE ASSHOLE SEES IS AS IRRELEVANT.

let me use u l t I m a t e cycler as example, for every 30k you make, 6people have lost 6k each.

is that what you called a business?

STEALING FROM JOHN TO PAY JAMES!!!

They all know there's always an ultimate loser in their schemes, that's why they're always prancing around the forum looking for more gullible people to sign up so that they wouldn't be the losers. Talk about greed and insensitivity. When you call them out, they result to insults like this one below

Ajiswaggs:
nonsense.....Who you EPP? Mtcheew

Smh, this is the only way they can justify their fraudulent schemes. I may not EPP anybody but I don't try to steal from them in the name of peer to peer donations. Why not find something productive to do with your time and money rather than looking for who to dupe?

5 Likes

Re: Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! by rhemahills(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
thats the new scamming game now. peer to peer rubbish..i just pray gulliable nigerians will not fall to their scheme. Join a whatsapp group and we told admin to prove to usthe group is not a scam the yeye guy remove us from the group.
So OP who know your game already.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best FOREX Broker For Nigerians? / . / Beware Of Fake Zenith Bank Scam Email And Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.