Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng (4323 Views)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android / Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng by Shalomdee(f): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello guys, someone recently introduced me to the platform uplift.com.ng and told me to invest because they pay daily. My fear is that I have lost a lot of money to similar sites that promise a lot but later fail. Please if anyone is using this platform as well tell me about it if they pay members as they promise and if there are terms and conditions.
Re: Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng by milanseedorf(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
daviesblaze:
Oga scammer, so you don reach here too cheesy Weldone o

Have a scammed you before. What you talking about.
Re: Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
My people never learn.
Re: Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng by vivianiologist(f): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2018
This is what I saw from the information I gathered don't even try to invest dear

I'm using this medium to share my experience about the networking site called uplift. The site is a scam not legit.

It is written on the site three ways you can earn money

Registration 5,000

A. You Earn 3,000 for sharing sponsored post on social media (Daily)

B. You Earn 3,000 on referral (not compulsory)

C. You Earn 3,000 monthly basic (for one year)

Every thing about the site is not transparent .when you joined they will ask you to bring five referrals before you Earn 3,000 of which it's written on the site that referral is not compulsory.

If argue with the site agent, she will tell you that "it's new policy"

If you are curious to know about the policy, they will kick your ass out. Then your 5k is gone.

Pls everyone uplift dot com dot en g is not real

Uplift is scam not legit I'm a victim.
Re: Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng by vivianiologist(f): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Shalomdee:
Hello guys, someone recently introduced me to the platform uplift.com.ng and told me to invest because they pay daily. My fear is that I have lost a lot of money to similar sites that promise a lot but later fail. Please if anyone is using this platform as well tell me about it if they pay members as they promise and if there are terms and conditions.

I'm using this medium to share my experience about the networking site called uplift. The site is a scam not legit.

Registration 5,000

Every thing about the site is not transparent .when you joined they will ask you to bring five referrals before you Earn 3,000 of which it's written on the site that referral is not compulsory.

If you are curious to know about the policy, they will kick your ass out. Then your 5k is gone.

Re: Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng by TobeAnointed: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2018
Uplift.com.ng is legit and pays very well, and referring is not compulsory. Register, make payment activate your account, and start earning.... Uplift technologies is more than a website its a company registered with CAC, with a physical offices .. So ignore people bad mouthing this great company...REFERRING IS NOT COMPULSORY in uplift
Re: Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng by Godmother(f): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
vivianiologist:

Registration 5,000

I'm sorry about your experience. Thanks for the heads up though. At least now people know better and can avoid it.
Re: Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng by Godmother(f): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
TobeAnointed:
Uplift.com.ng is legit and pays very well, and referring is not compulsory. Register, make payment activate your account, and start earning.... Uplift technologies is more than a website its a company registered with CAC, with a physical offices .. So ignore people bad mouthing this great company...REFERRING IS NOT COMPULSORY in uplift

Someone came here to share her personal experience of being scammed but you want us to ignore that and still invest? That's not nice naa.

Good news for heavy data users. Get 1GB for N200 on 9mobile here
Re: Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng by TobeAnointed: 2:23am On Dec 22, 2018
This person speaking bad of uplift is a liar and was paid to bad mouth uplift
Uplift Is real and pays well
Re: Who Knows About Uplift. Com.ng by Richieman: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
We need proves that they are legitimate, you can't just come here and tell us to ignore what the other person said about uplift technologies without evidence of their legitimacy

(1) (Reply)

This Is What An Apartment Building Looks Like In Canada / 5 Ways To Start Earning At Least 500 Dollars Per Month With Just 5dollars / How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.