Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here (4955 Views)

Need A PS4 Slim Unhacked At A Reasonable Price / Who Has A PS4 For Sale? / Hire A PS4 For A Full Week For Only #5,000 Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by HiredGames(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
There you have it!

You can now Rent your Favorite Gaming Consoles (PS3, PS4, XBox One) and games.

You don't have to be filthy rich to enjoy that #150,000K gaming consoles, or the seemingly overpriced popular, latest games and accessories. We got you covered.

FIFA 17, Fallout 4, Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3, Battlefield 1 all at your Doorstep.

For as Low as #5,000 you can have these games with accessories at your Door step all within 48 Hours.

PS3 with accessories (including 2 controllers) and your preferred game goes for #3,500 per week.
PS4 with accessories and your preferred game goes for #5,000 per week.
XBOX One with accessories and your preferred game goes for #5,000 per week.

No extra/ hidden charges, Delivery Fee of #1,000 however applies. Just give us a call, or chat us on Whatsapp on 07068959347.
Hiredgames@gmail.com
@iredgames - That's Hired Games without an H wink

Weather it is your Birthday, and Friends are coming over,
Or it's been a Long week and you want to Unwind,
Home could be boring and you want to spice things up.

Just give us a call or chat us up on Whatsapp 07068959347.
Hiredgames@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by olerismith(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
nice one, if I want to rent at all I would go for ps3 and my favorites games would be god of war
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nice idea but...... there's just so many buts,nice still.
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by HiredGames(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
olerismith:
nice one, if I want to rent at all I would go for ps3 and my favorites games would be god of war

We'd be here to make that a reality when you make that decision. We're committed to delivering quality service wink
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by HiredGames(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
justscorchone:
Nice idea but...... there's just so many buts,nice still.

Hello Justcorchone

Feel free to share your thoughts with us.

Let's put your doubts and buts to rest.
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nelson21(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2016
Well, its pretty cool.

But lets assume i love gaming so much. Does that mean that in a month, i would have spent 40k playing a rented ps4/x1 console?

Size of people's pockets differ sha.

But to Me.

It will be far better for me to keep saving my 5k /10k every week till i have enough to buy myself a brand new personal console.

8 Likes

Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bros embarassed 10k for 1 game in a week!

Bros, Dj khaled would say u r SMART and a slick thief
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by HiredGames(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Silkmoth33:

We are sorry you feel this way.

The cost of a PS4 Console, an extra controller, and a recent game (say a FIFA 17) will not go for less than #200,000.

Generally, gaming is expensive and it's not really our fault, but why let the dream of playing that awesome game with a 5 star review wait for 5 months Nelson21 ?

Like I said, we understand that gaming is expensive but we are working on making it more affordable.
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2016
This is not making it more affordable, this is stacking up the little dinarios uve managed to gather(over the months for a ps4) unto an incinerator and watching them spark ember and cinder as u smile broadly from ear to ear at the deed.

A brand new ps4 goes for 145k on olx, you don't need an extra pad or play fifa 17(that's 20k) ppl should stop fuelling the demand for football and play something else.

Plus, variety dey say is the spice of life! And so we set up swap communities for ppl that have varying kinds
HiredGames:

We are sorry you feel this way.

The cost of a PS4 Console, an extra controller, and a recent game (say a FIFA 17) will not go for less than #200,000.

Generally, gaming is expensive and it's not really our fault, but why let the dream of playing that awesome game with a 5 star review wait for 5 months Nelson21 ?

Like I said, we understand that gaming is expensive but we are working on making it more affordable.

1 Like

Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
Silkmoth33:
This is not making it more affordable, this is stacking up the little dinarios uve managed to gather(over the months for a ps4) unto an incinerator and watching them spark ember and cinder as u smile broadly from ear to ear at the deed.

A brand new ps4 goes for 145k on olx, you don't need an extra pad or play fifa 17(that's 20k) ppl should stop fuelling the demand for football and play something else.

Plus, variety dey say is the spice of life! And so we set up swap communities for ppl that have varying kinds

In as much as its advisable for anyone into gaming to get he's /her own gaming console,I think what the OP is trying to do is commendable,I'm certain they are lot of people interested in this idea,i totally understand the example he gave.someone could be on vacation in lagos and might find he's stay boring and might need something to while away time and to chill in that situation he can easily just hire a console for a week to keep busy,also you could hire consoles for tourneys and competitions and stuff,really brilliant idea if you ask me,but what my fear is,is that how will you trust them enough to return the console after the rent period expires.

1 Like

Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Apkappsdl: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
I don't know why, I prefer PS4.
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Go to a game centre then! That is far far cheaper
justscorchone:

In as much as its advisable for anyone into gaming to get he's /her own gaming console,I think what the OP is trying to do is commendable,I'm certain they are lot of people interested in this idea,i totally understand the example he gave.someone could be on vacation in lagos and might find he's stay boring and might need something to while away time and to chill in that situation he can easily just hire a console for a week to keep busy,also you could hire consoles for tourneys and competitions and stuff,really brilliant idea if you ask me,but what my fear is,is that how will you trust them enough to return the console after the rent period expires.
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
Silkmoth33:

There's that too,you might not know game centers around you if you don't move around,also there are people that can't sit in a game center to play game cos they don't like the setting,so this is for such people that want their privacy and want to play a particular game at the comfort of their home,hotel,hostel.like I said I would advise getting your own console than spending 10k to rent a console for a week,but then trust me there are people who won't hesitate to patronize the OP.
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
There is no inbetween scorch, give it a rest already, it's either u dine with the big boiz or u ride with the other short-bus kids in the giwa houses grin
justscorchone:

There's that too,you might not know game centers around you if you don't move around,also there are people that can't sit in a game center to play game cos they don't like the setting,so this is for such people that want their privacy and want to play a particular game at the comfort of their home,hotel,hostel.like I said I would advise getting your own console than spending 10k to rent a console for a week, [s]but then trust me there are people who won't hesitate to patronize the OP[/s].

*infact, op will loose big time if he tries a rental service like that in these parts.

Car rentals, yes! Ppl are ready to part with 200ks to rent G-wagon or rolce royces for weddings and sh1t.

But trust a nigerian man will never rent a ps4 to appease his hunger for gaming, if it will mean his fellow man will not see it and praise him.
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Silkmoth33:
There is no inbetween scorch, give it a rest already, it's either u dine with the big boiz or u ride with the other short-bus kids in the giwa houses grin

*infact, op will loose big time if he tries a rental service like that in these parts.

Car rentals, yes! Ppl are ready to part with 200ks to rent G-wagon or rolce royces for weddings and sh1t.

But trust a nigerian man will never rent a ps4 to appease his hunger for gaming, if it will mean his fellow man will not see it and praise him.

A price reduction will be nice sha
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yeah!

True dat!

But again this is naija!
There is d possibility that whomever rents it, will carry the console and sell for scraps, then change locations or enter nigér
justscorchone:

A price reduction will be nice sha

1 Like

Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Yeah!

True dat!

But again this is naija!
There is d possibility that whomever rents it, will carry the console and sell for scraps, then change locations or enter nigér

That was exactly my fears
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
undecided

Where u at anytime in cgn?
Are u d scorch?
Maybe indeed dey were right afterall, we do reason alike!

That and the fact that u must have been a bigger troll
justscorchone:

That was exactly my fears
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
Silkmoth33:
undecided

Where u at anytime in cgn?
Are u d scorch?
Maybe indeed dey were right afterall, we do reason alike!

That and the fact that u must have been a bigger troll

tongue I don't know what you talking about
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
undecided what coincidence

While reading thru, 30 seconds to mars's "a beautiful lie" was on playback

But maybe u right
justscorchone:

tongue I don't know what you talking about
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by HiredGames(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2017
Silkmoth33:

You started out by calling us a Thief.

Silkmoth33:

You can please help us with the link of where a PS4 FIFA 17 game or Controller go for #20,000. A lot of Nairalanders will find it quite helpful.

Silkmoth33:

You advised "people to go to Game Centers"

Silkmoth33:

You think we'd loose big time. We thought Donald Trump too would wink

Silkmoth33:
Yeah!

True dat!

But again this is naija!

It's funny you'd mention that the Risk of the business is high! That should make it cheaper you think undecided

Silkmoth33:
undecided what coincidence

While reading thru, 30 seconds to mars's "a beautiful lie" was on playback

But maybe u right

Plus you just had to start derailing the thread.
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by HiredGames(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2017
We are committed to meeting your gaming needs, hence the review to our pricing.

Give us a call today.
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2017
undecided Pls viewer, pay no attention to d op!

D guy certainly hasn't lived in nigeria for upto a week yet! Him quoting me revealed a lot of lapses in his train of thoughts.

To crown it all he called me a troll of his topic. When infact I was having a decent conversation with the person, that expressed fears, doubted the progress of the business and sh1t!

1 Like

Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by HiredGames(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Silkmoth33:

D guy certainly hasn't lived in nigeria for upto a week yet! Him quoting me revealed a lot of lapses in his train of thoughts.

To crown it all he called me a troll of his topic. When infact I was having a decent conversation with the person, that expressed fears, doubted the progress of the business and sh1t!

grin

1 Like

Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2017
And to think he literally called me a troll
HiredGames:

grin

Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Leohearts: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Hey Silkmoth33 please contact me 08106555834

The gaming industry in Africa has expanded and has matured enough to know you aren't offering the best deal to your gamers. Contact me please let's talk.
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Leohearts: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2022

The gaming industry in Africa has expanded and has matured enough to know you aren't offering the best deal to your gamers. Contact me please let's talk.
HiredGames:

grin

Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Leohearts: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2022

Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by chingle5(m): 5:32am On Apr 10, 2022
HiredGames:
There you have it!

You can now Rent your Favorite Gaming Consoles (PS3, PS4, XBox One) and games.

You don't have to be filthy rich to enjoy that #150,000K gaming consoles, or the seemingly overpriced popular, latest games and accessories. We got you covered.

FIFA 17, Fallout 4, Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3, Battlefield 1 all at your Doorstep.

For as Low as #5,000 you can have these games with accessories at your Door step all within 48 Hours.

PS3 with accessories (including 2 controllers) and your preferred game goes for #3,500 per week.
PS4 with accessories and your preferred game goes for #5,000 per week.
XBOX One with accessories and your preferred game goes for #5,000 per week.

No extra/ hidden charges, Delivery Fee of #1,000 however applies. Just give us a call, or chat us on Whatsapp on 07068959347.
Hiredgames@gmail.com

Weather it is your Birthday, and Friends are coming over,
Or it's been a Long week and you want to Unwind,
Home could be boring and you want to spice things up.

Just give us a call or chat us up on Whatsapp 07068959347.
Hiredgames@gmail.com

Person way Kon hire game invite friends... And game Kon spoil nko hw una go deal with that 1
Re: Hire a PS4 for just #5,000 Here by Ninocute: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2023

The fact that you constantly kept attacking this business model marvels me... I am actually searching for where to hire a ps4 for the weekend and I just came across this thread.. It's a very beautiful concept and if he is still in the business I will gladly patronise him.. Going to the game centre I will spend half the amount it will cost me to hire but it will inconvenience me.. So I prefer playing it at home my guys.

Why not buy instead?? For the same reason someone will hire a Gwagon or book a Bolt ride to their destination instead of buying the Gwagon or taking a, taxi..
Be open minded..

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 / Omagames / PS5 Is Out For N192,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.