Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

How I Solved Black Pitch Issue On FIFA 19 For PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How I Solved Black Pitch Issue On FIFA 19 For PC (4734 Views)

Rema, Fireboy, Burna Boy Features On FIFA 21 Soundtrack / FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... / FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Solved Black Pitch Issue On FIFA 19 For PC by TheGameYard(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hi guys! Finally I was able to out the issue of black pitch and poor rendering behind me following simple online steps which I'll arrange properly here to guide you too.

I currently use a Lenovo G50-80 with 8gb Ram, Intel Core i5 (5500 HD graphics. Which makes it a 5th generation) AMD Radeon R5 (M330) 2GB vRam

AMD is so stupid that it doesn't detect games of high performance by default. The GPU just stays there like it's for decoration! I've always considered why.

What I did after gathering knowledge all around;
1. Switched my Power plan to high performance
2. With this the AMD GPU was able to light up and was
now running. Which it doesn't before now
3. I then went to add FIFA 19 to my AMD control center,
and did some settings I found on this YouTube
channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as2Pl9kJ5tE
4. Voila!! My FIFA plays without lag and I enjoy the
gameplay especially when it's connected to my TV
5. Always launch the game through the AMD catalyst
control center

Thanks for standing by.
From yours truly, The GameYard.

1 Like

Re: How I Solved Black Pitch Issue On FIFA 19 For PC by braindollar(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
TheGameYard:
Hi guys! Finally I was able to out the issue of black pitch and poor rendering behind me following simple online steps which I'll arrange properly here to guide you too.

I currently use a Lenovo G50-80 with 8gb Ram, Intel Core i5 (5500 HD graphics. Which makes it a 5th generation) AMD Radeon R5 (M330) 2GB vRam

AMD is so stupid that it doesn't detect games of high performance by default. The GPU just stays there like it's for decoration! I've always considered why.

What I did after gathering knowledge all around;
1. Switched my Power plan to high performance
2. With this the AMD GPU was able to light up and was
now running. Which it doesn't before now
3. I then went to add FIFA 19 to my AMD control center,
and did some settings I found on this YouTube
channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as2Pl9kJ5tE
4. Voila!! My FIFA plays without lag and I enjoy the
gameplay especially when it's connected to my TV
5. Always launch the game through the AMD catalyst
control center

Thanks for standing by.
From yours truly, The GameYard.

Please I am facing the same problem in 2022 and your video is not available on YouTube anymore.. Your help is needed please.

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Play PSP Games On PC Or Laptop 2015 / 5 Improvements In PES 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.