Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . (9488 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
The Facebook founder was never an atheist in the first place . Same with Bill Gates. They were never atheists .

It was a Wall Street Journal article that stated in 2007 that Mark Zuckerberg considers himself an atheist with no proof whatsoever . There is no proof Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist .

All these while it has been just a rumor , a confirmed one since Mark openly rejected atheism .

So both the people who want to continue believing with no proof that he is an atheist and the ones who think he may now be an African Voodoo Priest should provide evidence that he was an atheist first .

Oya start providing proof.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
felixomor richrich713 , 4evergod3 , jackbizzle , notjonbellion , mrmontella
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Seun please can you provide proof that Mark Zuckerberg was an atheist in the first place ?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by felixomor: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
The Facebook founder was never an atheist in the first place . Same with Bill Gates. They were never atheists .

So both the people who want to continue believing with no proof that he is an atheist and the ones who think he may now be an African Voodoo Priest should provide evidence that he was an atheist first .

I always knew they were not
Lool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by Haniel18: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Am tired of hearing dis abeg,if mark is a christian,muslim,babalawo,atheist or anytin wat nw concern us,u people will just be taking panadol for another person headache.MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
felixomor:

Lool

It was a Wall Street Journal article that stated in 2007 that Mark Zuckerberg considers himself an atheist with no proof not so over . There is no proof Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist . In fact , he was never an atheist .

All these while it has been just a rumor , an unconfirmed one .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Haniel18:
Am tired of hearing dis abeg,if mark is a christian,muslim,babalawo,atheist or anytin wat nw concern us,u people will just be taking panadol for another person headache.MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

No one cares about whatever he is .

But let the atheists stop spreading false rumors for deceptive purposes . Its not good . sad

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
randomperson , hahn , Sir plaetton
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by MrPresident1: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bill Gates is not an atheist, Mark Nsukabread is not an atheist they are both religionists lmao.

Anyways, when Jesus comes, the eyes of everyone will open. You have no idea the role of organised religion in this end times grin

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by hahn(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
randomperson , hahn , Sir plaetton

O
K
Cool

He was never an atheist

smiley
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
Bill Gates is not and atheist, Mark Nsukabread is not an atheist they are both religionists lmao.

Anyways, when Jesus comes, the eyes of everyone will open. You have no idea the role of organised religion in this end times grin

24 more days bro cool. You make me have a vicarious excitement about this just seeing how happy you are . grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog

These people need time to mourn cheesy You'll make them detest Christmas holidays grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by randomperson: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Aiite... He was never an atheist. He's always been a Christian.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Muafrika2:
KingEbukasBlog

These people need time to mourn cheesy You'll make them detest Christmas holidays grin

grin grin grin

Lmaoo .

Mark Zuckerberg has already openly rejected atheism . Then this new discovery that Mark Zuckerberg isn't an atheist in the first place would certainly leave them in a morass . cheesy

No Bill Gates

No Mark Zuckerberg

Only Seun grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
randomperson:
Aiite... He was never an atheist. He's always been a Christian.

He practices Judaism

Please lalasticlala come and see oo . shocked shocked
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by randomperson: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He practices Judaism

Please lalasticlala come and see oo . shocked shocked
So you know he practices Judaism?? Then why are u so happy. He's still a candidate of hell now. Or how does him practicing Judaism help Christianity

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
randomperson:

So you know he practices Judaism?? Then why are u so happy. He's still a candidate of hell now. Or how does him practicing Judaism help Christianity

He was never an atheist . That is the pith of this thread .

Lying atheists misleading the public

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

Lmaoo .

Mark Zuckerberg has already openly rejected atheism . Then this new discovery that Mark Zuckerberg isn't an atheist in the first place would certainly leave them in a morass . cheesy

No Bill Gates

No Mark Zuckerberg

Only Seun grin grin
Chai! Life is harsh for atheists! No God, no heaven, no Zuckerberg! undecided

This is how people get pushed over the edge cheesy

Am offering free E-hugs to any atheist in distress . cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by randomperson: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He was never an atheist . That is the pith of this thread .

Lying atheists misleading the public
U can prove that he was never an atheist... Please do
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

grin grin

Lol . These forlorn atheists certainly need that .

But I don't think Seun is an atheist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
randomperson:

U can prove that he was never an atheist... Please do

I just did , read the OP

Strawman bro , I see you
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by randomperson: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I just did , read the OP

Strawman bro , I see you
Oh you didn't... U only showed where some articles referred to him as atheist... U didn't show why they were wrong... U don't know how proof works, do you??
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

Lol . These forlorn atheists certainly need that .

But I don't think Seun is an atheist
Oh my lipsrsealed

I think he's going through a season of questions too grin . Who knows. Let's give him till next Christmas cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by felixomor: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by notjonbellion(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It was a Wall Street Journal article that stated in 2007 that Mark Zuckerberg considers himself an atheist with no proof whatsoever . There is no proof Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist .

All these while it has been just a rumor , a confirmed one since Mark openly rejected atheism .

I think this forum should start paying for any thread opened
That way we won't be giving stupidity a chance
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
I think this forum should start paying for any thread opened
That way we won't be giving stupidity a chance

Shut up and provide proof that Mark said he is an atheist .

Atheists and their odious mendacity .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by notjonbellion(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Shut up and provide proof that Mark said he is an atheist .

Atheists and their odious mendacity .
Look Ebuka I don't care if he's a scientologist or worships the Olympian gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:

Look Ebuka I don't care if he's a scientologist or worships the Olympian gods

You don't care about his religious affiliation yet as from 3 : 35am yesterday with your other account you were attacking anyone happy about Mark's overt rejection of atheism undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by notjonbellion(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You don't care about his religious affiliation yet as from 3 : 35am yesterday with your other account you were attacking anyone happy about Mark's overt rejection of atheism undecided
lmao!
I was still awake na cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
lmao!
I was still awake na cheesy

It means that you care dude . tongue

As at that time , I was still making researches on different issues concerning God and religion . I posted my comments and left peacefully . Only to log on in the morning to see insults you hurled at me and to anyone who praised Mark for rejecting atheism undecided

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

Oh my lipsrsealed

I think he's going through a season of questions too grin . Who knows. Let's give him till next Christmas cheesy

To ruin their Christmas again !!!

Lmaoo ... you are wicked ooo

That would certainly ruin their lives forever !
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . by notjonbellion(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It means that you care dude . tongue

As at that time , I was still making researches on different issues concerning God and religion . I posted my comments and left peacefully . Only to log on in the morning to see insults you hurled at me and to anyone who praised Mark for rejecting atheism undecided
At that time I was reading on artificial intelligence I then decided to pop in and see what was going on on NL only the saw the thiests rejoicing over nothing undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Faith And Hope? / In Defence Of Catholics (Accusation On Worshiping Statues) / Who Is Jesus To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.