Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi (4552 Views)

2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details / See The Christmas Gift Rescued Chibokgirls Gave 2 Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / Disclaimer!!!vivian Gist Is Really Evil,Governor obiano gave out 25kg or Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by jonhemma11: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yesterday 26th December 2016" at the Palace of Chief Joe Martin's Uzodike, Dike UDO Awka Etiti gave out his daughter Nkiru in marriage.The event was witnessed by who is who in IGBOLAND including Mr and MrS Peter Obi,Mr Chekwas Okorie, Senator Iyom Uche Ekwunife,Chief Victor Umeh, Gov Obiano, and many more.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/gov-obianopeter-obivictor-umehothers-at.html

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by jonhemma11: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2016

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by babyfaceafrica: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Okay
Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by OjoChigozieNuhu: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Obi is like apa omo ako ti ile ta
Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by dikeigbo2(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chief executive look. grin grin
Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by FreeGlobe(f): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
LOL... Peter obi the criminal.. thank Goodness obiano was wise enough to decamp from you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by HtwoOw: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
That's the Clash of the Eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by mazifrankmore: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
All I know is that peter remain the best thing that has happened to Anambra state.Obi is a model every governor in Nigeria should emulate.but,that does not mean that Obiano is not taking Anambra to a greater height.

I was in Anambra state last week and I was so impressed with what I saw.

Obi may GOD continue to bless you for the great foundation you laid in Anambra my state!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by FreeGlobe(f): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
mazifrankmore:
[s]All I know is that peter remain the best thing that has happened to Anambra state.Obi is a model every governor in Nigeria should emulate.but,that does not mean that Obiano is not taking Anambra to a greater height.

I was in Anambra state last week and I was so impressed with what I saw.

Obi may GOD continue to bless you for the great foundation you laid in Anambra my state![/s]
rubbish post... peter obi is the worst thing to happen to anabra, no signature project after 8 years.. very useless tenure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by Africonji: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
The battle line is drawn and Okwute will again determine who will be the next governor of Anambra same way he made Obiano governor. Okwute and Obiano are not mates in any ramification. Okwute, I will always remain loyal for your impact in my life.

10 Likes

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by nonsobaba: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Obiano is like "I don't have 7 billion naira to give u as demanded for by ur houseboy, Uzodike, if u like squeeze ur face from now till 2022"
Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by CowHard: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

rubbish post... peter obi is the worst thing to happen to anabra, no signature project after 8 years.. very useless tenure

busybody omonile....

You can't even spell the state correctly

8 Likes

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by onnenka: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Agbada is now an Igbo attire.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by ufuosman(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bliv me, there is problem btw both of them. See the look of obi face nd the shaking obiano shake obi. there is problem, am coming to settle them. lol
Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by Daniel058(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lol no Matter how they pretend, photographers still catch dem wella
Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by BolaAdeyemo: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Obiano looks stoned
Obiano,Abeg easy on the kai-kai

2 Likes

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by truthonmission: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Obiano, da drunken monster. look at his drunken face.

1 Like

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by Yyeske(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Obiano is still my guy, Obi remains my guy too because he set the pace

As long as Anambra continues to grow, to hell with their hate for each other

Obiano is coming back next election

1 Like

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by boss1310(m): 3:24am On Dec 28, 2016
cowardSeun:

busybody omonile....

You can't even spell the state correctly
hmm it seems you don't know that moniker by replying her,the name peter obi gives her orgasms and she cannot make two statements online without typing Obi
just ask her about the price of rice and she will include obi's name.
The funniest thing is that she knows nothing about anambra except pictures of awka flyover.don't argue with her jobless self

3 Likes

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by shaggy007(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2016
boss1310:

hmm it seems you don't know that moniker by replying her,the name peter obi gives her orgasms and she cannot make two statements online without typing Obi
just ask her about the price of rice and she will include obi's name.
The funniest thing is that she knows nothing about anambra except pictures of awka flyover. don't argue with her jobless self

grin

grin
Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by Yujin(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Nne, you will do well to leave sentiments aside. Ndibeanyi si na: ekene dike na nke omere, omekwa ozo. Peter Obi's tenure is one ndi Anambra will always remember for good. Education, health, Security, Agriculture and Economy are his strong points. Your personal grudge shouldn't make you paint him bad. Posterity will always judge us. Daalu

2 Likes

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by Yujin(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Ndi Anambra, bikonu whatever informed your decision to pitch tent with any of the duo should not make us loose focus of our goal which is to make Anambra state and the entire Igboland a place of reckon in the whole world. I, out of experience have learnt never to pick sides between two brothers fighting an internal war. Igbo, onye ndi-iro gbara gburugburu na muru anya ka azu. If we must criticize, let's do so constructively. A man tends to listen to your advise if you start with appreciating his efforts irrespective of how little it might have been. Whatever giant strides Obiano is known for today was hinged on Obi's prudence in handling our finances properly. For those calling Obiano a drunk, I'd say that I rather have drunk but great achiever than have a non-alcoholic destroyer. By and large, those men know themselves better than you know any of them. They might never tell all the stories just to keep you to their camp. Wise people worry not about stories, all they demand for is results. Keep your damn stories and give our people results.

2 Likes

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by momentarylapse: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2016
No be small bad belle dey hang over that table!

1 Like

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by Vivos: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2016
FreeGlobe:

What do you know, Anambra state is so beautiful thnx to Obi,Obiano just picked up frm where Obi stopped and also busy writing WILLY IS WORKING in d whole state,which is not neccessary, at least he's beta than delta state governor, so get ur facts straight pls

1 Like

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by Vivos: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2016
BUT WHAT IS OBIANO DOING THAT IS GREATER THAN WHAT OBI HAS DONE, OTHER THAN WRITING willy is working EVERYWHERE. HE TRIED BY CONTINUING FROM WHERE OBI STOPPED. WE SHOULDN'T COMPARE HIM WITH OBI YET CUZ THE BEGINING OF A MAN DOES NT MATTER BUT HIS ENDING.LETS COMPARE WEN HE COMPLETES HIS TENURE.
Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by FreeGlobe(f): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Vivos:
What do you know, Anambra state is so beautiful thnx to Obi,Obiano just picked up frm where Obi stopped and also busy writing WILLY IS WORKING in d whole state,which is not neccessary, at least he's beta than delta state governor, so get ur facts straight pls
will you stop talking thrash you ignorant.. Willie obiano outperformed and outdid obi's 8 years in his first year in office. Go and anambra now and compare it to what it used to be when obi was governor.. Willy is Working, if he likes let him paste it everywhere.. Mention any signature project done by obi for 8 years in office... rubbish

1 Like

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by FreeGlobe(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yujin:

[s]Nne, you will do well to leave sentiments aside. Ndibeanyi si na: ekene dike na nke omere, omekwa ozo. Peter Obi's tenure is one ndi Anambra will always remember for good. Education, health, Security, Agriculture and Economy are his strong points. Your personal grudge shouldn't make you paint him bad. Posterity will always judge us. Daalu[/s]
hehehe, security indeed when Anambra was the kidnapping capital of africa during obis tenure, when all rich men ran away from the state and upper iweka was a pick pocket haven.. economy, agriculture, health indeed.. Peter obi left anambra as he met it.. No addition.. Go to anambra now and see what is called purposeful leadership not propaganda peter obi used to deceive gullibles like you for 8 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by Vivos: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

will you stop talking thrash you ignorant.. Willie obiano outperformed and outdid obi's 8 years in his first year in office. Go and anambra now and compare it to what it used to be when obi was governor.. Willy is Working, if he likes let him paste it everywhere.. Mention any signature project done by obi for 8 years in office... rubbish
I stay in Onitsha, I witnessed every state of change in Obi's governance. He drove away thugs and thieves in upper iweka and made the place conducive.
Re: See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi by FreeGlobe(f): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Vivos:
I stay in Onitsha, I witnessed every state of change in Obi's governance. He drove away thugs and thieves in upper iweka and made the place conducive.
you are mistaken obi for obiano, obiano's operation kpochapu was what drove thugs and theives out of upper iweka.. obi scored 0 in security

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital / To Win The Presidency You Only Need 2 Block Votes Northwest & Southwest / This Man Is Nigeria's Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.