Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Can You Make $0.5 Million Come 2017? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Make $0.5 Million Come 2017? (727 Views)

I Will Show You How To Make $0.5 Every 5 Minutes / ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ / How To Make $0.5, $2.5, $5, $10, $20, $40 Per Email Confirmed Sent To The Compny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make $0.5 Million Come 2017? by internetguy79: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
I was wondering how you will react when you saw the caption of this post. Well, let me ask you again, “Do you think you can make $0.5 million online in a year working from home?” I believe I will earn over $1 million online coming December 2017, and if you apply the principles in this post you too could. I have strategies to do that, and luckily I will be showing you how to do that. But I would be glad if you will give this post, not me, your undivided attention. This post may change your life!

I have personally tried the secrets her in this post and it worked for me, though, I haven’t earn $0.5 million. I already earn $10,000+ monthly using the websites I will be introducing to you here. Here I will not show you how to make $10,000 monthly but $500,000 annually. Don’t think I am joking till you get to the bottom of this post!
If really think you are interested after reading this post, contact me and I will guide you on how to achieve the promise in this post.
Most of you must have heard of Freelancing, but the difference now is: You’re about to become a freelancer. I will show you how to up-sell a service as a freelancer and earn million annually.
Some of freelancing website I use are FIVERR, FREELANCER, PEOPLEPERHOUR, GURU, UPWORK

First I have always stressed the importance of getting a verified PayPal account and in the previous post I have shown you how to get one. Here is the link http://earnincomenaija..com.ng/2016/12/make-1000-monthly-watching-videos-from.html.

If you still need my help getting a PayPal account use my contact link below.

You will also need a Skrill account. To get one visit www.skrill.com and register for an account using the same format for PayPal. You will need a domiciliary account or virtual credit card to verify this account. I can help you get a virtual credit card for just N2,000 if it pleases you.

Don’t even think that I am trying to extort money from you. Do you think you can make money online without investment? It is either you invest your time or cash, or even both. Spending N2,000 to make N400,000 monthly is not a waste of resources. It is not a must that I will create the account for you, but if you need my help then you pay that token. You will know I’m being generous after reading this post.

MAIN BUSINESS

If you know me then you will know that I practice what I preach. My name is Amaku Kingdom. I am an online business consultant and professional freelancer since 2013. One of my goal come 2017 is to start an online company I will call “MILLIONAIRES EMPIRE”, a company that will provide resources for Nigerians and African at large to learn practical ways to earn money online, and yes, make the money. I also plan on starting a Search Engine where people will visit and search online and earn $1 per one hour spent online.

Now, how possible is it for you, yes you, to make $0.5 million online annually. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, don’t waste your time with this secret if you don’t have a verified PayPal account.

MY SECRETS REVEALED

I know this my secret will work for you. Last week, I bid on a job on Freelancer where a client was looking for a web developer to develop a website for him for $500-$1.5k fixed price. I thought to myself, “So if I should deliver this work, I will make at least $500 from a single job?” the problem was I have no skill in web development, so I contacted a website engineer and asked him what it will cost to develop a blog for me. He said it will cost N30,000. I asked him to send me samples of website he had created already, and he did. They were great!

I went back to Freelancer and read through the clients job description. He wanted a website where he can display his affiliate product- a website with payment gateways. I again called the engineer nd asked him if he can do that and he said if I pay. I bargained and paid N25,000, N12,000 in advance. He promised to deliver in 2 weeks.

I constructed a bid template and placed a bid on the job; providing the client with the websites the engineer had shown me as my proof. In a space of 2 days, the bid was awarded to me for $1250. Let’s do a rough calculation:
$1250 * N400 = N500,000 to just create a website.

Remember I will pay the engineer only N25,000 of the money, having a surplus profit of N475,000 doing nothing in just 2 weeks. In 2 weeks I delivered the job and received $1250 into my PayPal account.

I began to think again, “What if I contact 30 web developers to work for me while I bid for work online and then pay them just a fraction of the money? That means I’m likely to be making N475,000 * 30 = N14,250,00 In just 2 weeks up-selling services online.

Think about that. I will make double of that in a month while creating job opportunities for web developers.

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?

FIRST YOU MUST REGISTER FOR A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. Then, the next thing to do is to register with the links below to get started. But make sure to hide your IP using Hotspot Shield. To do this simply HOTSPOT SHILED.
Now freely click any of the link below to register.

On the process of registration, you can use my virtual USA address (150 West 30th Street, Suite 500), zip code (10001), and the city and state must be New York. The reason to do this is because white don’t trust Nigerians.

The next thing to do is to complete your profile. Make sure you do that. Once your account is approved, start bidding on jobs about web development. Find local engineers and get them to do the work for you. But you need a startup capital of N30,000 which you will be the developers because they may not agree to wait till you receive payment from the websites.

Some jobs are fixed at $500, and if you bid not bid your price so low to avoid the impression that you are a hungry man trying too win a bid by all cost. High bidders win the bid. Another is to make sure you bid a $500 job for $400-$450.

Let’s say you have contacted 2 engineers and have gotten to job already, that’s $450 * 2 = $900 (N360,000) in just two weeks.

$0.5 MILLION IN A YEAR - HOW POSSIBLE?

The possibility of getting at least 5 jobs from each website in a week is very high. That’s to say, 25 jobs * amount usually $1000 * time of delivery (2 weeks) = $25,000 in 2 weeks and $50,000 monthly. Now $50,000 * 12 = $600,000 (N240,000,000). That’s over half a million annually online.

Do you now see what I have been trying to prove? I just made $1250 in 2 weeks from just one job and I plan on contacting 30 engineers across Nigeria. Half a million annually is a possibility for me.

THE IMPORTANT PART

You’ve heard me mention of bidding severally. What is a bid? It is contract letter you supply to a client or employer in order to get a job. Check out those website and you will see for yourself that there is enough money to make. People spent millions of dollar daily at there.

Just like any traditional contract, you’ve to present a convincing bid to win jobs online. You can check online to download free bid template, but I bet you won’t find a good one.

On Fiverr, I write bid templates for $20, but if you need my service I will write ten different bid templates for you for just N1,000. I personally have won jobs online like book editing with my well constructed bid templates. Can I help you

To get the templates all you’ve to do is call me today at +2348105669679, and I will help you construct 10 and also give you a free eBook to maximize your earning online. I will also show you how to get N30,000 to start this up-selling business
Re: Can You Make $0.5 Million Come 2017? by MarketingXpert(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
that's a good one.

well done.

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Local Vs Foreign Shops In Ikeja Shoprite. Shocking Result / H-MOBILE Set To Open New Branch Office In Samaru, Zaria. Kaduna State. / Private Label Productions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.