Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

RRS Foils Kidnap Attempt Of Two Year-Old Boy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Foils Kidnap Attempt Of Two Year-Old Boy (15739 Views)

Brave Youths Foil Kidnap Attempt In Cross River State, One Shot Dead. Photos / Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: RRS Foils Kidnap Attempt Of Two Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 28, 2016
serverconnect:
God will vendicate our enemies.

Choi cheesy the spelling sef no correct then you come use am for the wrong place join.

Your prayer na to free your enemy of blame.

I hail oh.
Re: RRS Foils Kidnap Attempt Of Two Year-Old Boy by KenJak(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Prescott001:
Am sure u dunno what's called audi alterem patem

And can you tell me what it means? Beside , it's called Audi alteram partem and not the one you spelt. So tell me what you wish to hear from a criminal you caught in the act... To tell you he's sorry or it was devil's work? Or what exactly?
Re: RRS Foils Kidnap Attempt Of Two Year-Old Boy by ebereokey(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Is these type of people I will kill when I join military

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Policeman Attacked By Nigerian Man Caught With Cocaine / Soldiers, Airmen, Cops Arrested Over Rape In Idps Camp / Jimoh Olumoye Kidnapped On His Way To Farm In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.