Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (44367 Views)

Secrets To Earning Massively From Cryptocurrency For Free / Make Ethereum Cryptocurrency For Free, Withdraw Every 2weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by MikkyT1(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2016
they don't fear God at all

eph12:

Something you say is worth over 200k, you want to sell for 500 and you don't want people to be suspicious? Haba
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by MikkyT1(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Xclusiveblog:
TBC Update:
Today’s (December 29, 2016) price per volume -
10 TBC = N2,218,910
5 TBC = N1,109,458
1 TBC = N221,891
The price officially changes by 1:00pm everyday.
Digital Currency (CryptoCurrency) is fast taking over globally as medium of payment (and TBC is
establishing it’s place worldwide).
To be part of the TBC community (The Billion Coin),

Grab this opportunity and become millionaire in 2017

Get your at a very cheaper price of 500/TBC.
Contact me. Kay - 081 34 6 6 0 0 00. Call or whatsapp

Oga fear God ooooo

1 Like

Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2016
lacruz12:
I have registered but how do I get people to register under me
pls which site do u register pls answer asap
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by walezy85: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2016
There is a new Coin from the Royal Family of Rothschilds with Controls over 40% of Global wealth. LCF Coin shall rule the World. It is given out for free till when the promo expires. Millions are given out Right Now, Rush! Simply Click this form to submit your details. Last Name, First Name,Middle Name, Gender, Mobile Number, Passport Number/Drivers License/State ID,
Sponsor Name :

SPONSOR: AMODU TIMOTHY AKINWALE

ID: A21290505

Click here and provide your information and submit. https:///bjX5xG Those who register in LCF with before the deadline, will be provided with
1000 Crypto Currency of LCF coin for FREE worth $500 . DO YOU WANT MORE COIN? Recommend 20 persons and have total of 200
members in your team, you are paid 20,000 coins (worth
$10,000) and become a Team Leader. DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS GIFT? DETAIL HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nYRJY_S_Rc. IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR DETAIL BEFORE, SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND AND LET AFRICA HAVE ENOUGH SHARE. Sign up now for more info Whatsapp or call Me on 08036871310 thanks.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Ptars: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2016
hi pls, am just seeing this your post and i will need your contact to send the info to. then whats the website?
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by ekwii: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
walezy85:
There is a new Coin from the Royal Family of Rothschilds with Controls over 40% of Global wealth. LCF Coin shall rule the World. It is given out for free till when the promo expires. Millions are given out Right Now, Rush! Simply Click this form to submit your details. Last Name, First Name,Middle Name, Gender, Mobile Number, Passport Number/Drivers License/State ID,
Sponsor Name :

SPONSOR: AMODU TIMOTHY AKINWALE

ID: A21290505

Click here and provide your information and submit. https:///bjX5xG Those who register in LCF with before the deadline, will be provided with
1000 Crypto Currency of LCF coin for FREE worth $500 . DO YOU WANT MORE COIN? Recommend 20 persons and have total of 200
members in your team, you are paid 20,000 coins (worth
$10,000) and become a Team Leader. DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS GIFT? DETAIL HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nYRJY_S_Rc. IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR DETAIL BEFORE, SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND AND LET AFRICA HAVE ENOUGH SHARE. Sign up now for more info Whatsapp or call Me on 08036871310 thanks.
your link is not opening
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by ib87(f): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lucifer coins
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by profpromise: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Why are they collecting ID Nos?
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by ekwii: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
yungreezy:
OUR DECEMBER GIFT!
I THOUGHT TO SHARE THIS WITH MY LEADERS. FAMOUS CHINESE COMPANY IS SHARING A NEW COIN FREE! JUST FREE!
THE CLOSING DAY IS DECEMBER ENDING. YOU WOULD LOSE NOTHING EXCEPT YOUR TIME, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY MONEY. IS THERE ANY HARM IN TRYING?
IT IS THEIR STRATEGY TO REACH EVERY NATION IN 3MONTHS.
DROP YOUR DETAIL IN THIS ORDER FOR ME TO PLACE YOU FOR FREE COIN

LAST NAME:
FIRST NAME.
MIDDLE NAME :
EMAIL ADDRESS
YOUR ID NUMBER. (PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE, ETC

EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS. THIS STORY IS GOOD TO BE TRUE.LISTEN TO THIS CALL MEETING https://fccdl.in/5O4wLSgRa ACT FAST

CHINA ARE SET FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY
Are you still in doubt of Crypto Currency? Check out what is happening in China. http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/21/technology/china-digital-currency/

This is a new coin that has the backing of the Chinese government and one of the most wealthiest families in the world. Let's take advantage of this now it's just coming up. Send me an email at onuayi@yahoo.com with your details for your registration.

Remember, registration is free till the end of 2016 which is in just a few days time.
When you register, how do you access your account to know whether its successful
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by kaja4real: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
hope is not late for mW, @op I sent a message now now, pls
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by kaja4real: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
hope is not late for me, @op I sent a message now now, pls
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Michael11stock(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
on vacation now thank you
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Xclusiveblog: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
eph12:

Something you say is worth over 200k, you want to sell for 500 and you don't want people to be suspicious? Haba

I only sell for Reseller price. 500 per coin. Note: my offer is not ment for all nairalander.

Its only for Serious buyers. You can PM me on whatspp: 0 8 1 34 6 6 00 00
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by ekwii: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
eph12:

Has anybody bought from xclusive to confirm whether it is genuine? let us know
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by TheGuy5: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Everyday, just solve people's numerous phone problems within an area...an estate even. Be known for this...and see minimum..yes MINIMUM N5 000 DAILY. See the potential?

Learn SMARTPHONE Devices Repair Techniques!

Very Low Capital Business Entry costs...*BE SMART This Year* #Make Real Money; #Learn Micro BGA soldering; #Learn Repair Techniques, Metering & Troubleshooting Microelectronic devices;#Learn Flash Programming & so much MORE!

Get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " from our Amazon marketplaces stores, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. (€, £ marketplaces price lower).

If you don't become an expert after going through, demand a refund!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by eph12(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
ekwii:

I haven't

1 Like

Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by mytym(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
yungreezy:
Do you want to Get $500 FREE
$500 worth of coin just for signing up for new Crypto Currency Account. Just like Bitcoin, launching in January 2017.
Huge backers that will blow your mind. Global opportunity.
No experience or investment but not for long. When we hit pre launch this offer will disappear.
PM me for details or send an email to

onuayi@yahoo.com

FREE - FREE - $500
There are 6 benefits for members at the moment;

1. Get free 1,000 LCF Coins which value is about 3,000 Yuan or $500. The current face value per coin is 3 Yuan, about $0.5.
2. After the official launch at the early of February 2017, they are gonna split the coin numbers 8 times for two years, i.e. every 3 months. So, your free 1,000 LCF coins will become 256,000 coins in two years, 1,000×2×2×2×2×2×2×2×2=256,000 This benefit does not count the market value in crease of LCF coin.
3. If you build more than 20 direct downline members, and the total number of your downlines horizontally and vertically (unlimited), free or paid, exceeds 200, then you become a leader, and get the leadership bonus of 20,000 free LCF coins. And if 5 leaders show up among those 20 direct downlines, you are promoted to next level leader, center manager, and get much more benefits including monthly payments etc. There are 7 steps of promotions.
4. You can purchase goods and services at over 60,000 online and offline shops with your coins at discounted prices. If you consumed X amount of LCF coins for your purchases, and if your direct or indirect downlines consumed 25 times of X amount, then you get paid back your X amount. So, circulation is much more important than just keeping, which is one of the key elements of the LCF coin business.
5. They wanna go public, IPO on the stock market in 3~5 years, after issuing their initial stocks in one and half years. They are gonna give leaders some free shares by level of contribution before the IPO, which might be another huge benefit.
6. Having said the above, there is also a marketing plan to boost this business globally. This is a global compulsory spill over system in 5×5×5×5×5 matrix in the order of joining time, with step by step upgrade group categories having different compensation scheme.
So, ealier you join, more benefit to you. I don't explain too much about this here, but soon free registration period will end, then you can find the information from their official web sites in detail, which will be opened around December 2016.
Join with free registration to LCF coin business? 

DON'T DROP YOUR DATA ON A GOOGLE FORM

https://www.nairaland.com/3548706/lcf-crypto-currency-now-grab#52506161

And this too.

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/lcf-coin-prelaunch-review-rothschilds-chinese-govt-altcoin/
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by mytym(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Michael11stock:
Here's a post from a Korean leader..some interesting info..
but some detail may be speculated...

LCF Coin the eCurrency Business to be launched by Rothschild with the support of Chinese government
The House of Rothschild is gonna launch the future global eCurrency, "LCF Coin", business firstly in China in February 2017!
Why in and from China? You need to understand the wars of currencies in history!
Anyway, you get 1,000 LCF coins for free before its launching, which value is about
$500 and 3,000 Chinese Yuan at the moment!
This is a good or bad news not yet very well known to global markets. I don't know why!
But here, I am writing for all of my global neighbors to prepare for the future, in their own judgment.
In the future, maybe in 10 years, I think that nearly all paper money will disappear, which is the target goal of global governments.
In China, something's bursting anyway at the moment. They have failed in making Yuan to become a super-power money in Global
FREE FREE FREE*

HELLO A $500 GIFT FOR YOU ‼‼�����
There is a new Coin from the Royal Rothschild Family, which Controls over 40% of Global wealth. Their wealth is estimated to be around $500 Quadrillion. LCF Coin is being Launched as the ONLY cryptocurrency with the backing of the Chinese Government. It is being given out for free till 7th January 2017

Millions are being given out Right Now. To get your free $500 worth, you simply register by submitting the following details:

*Last Name*
*First Name*
*Middle Name*
*Gender*,
*Mobile Number*
*Passport Number/Drivers License/State ID*

*Sponsor Name ( MICHAEL ADEOYE OBAFAYE)*

Sponsor ID: 23469825

Use my details above for registration or send me your details I will register you.

Those who register with LCF on or before the deadline, will be provided with 1000 CryptoCurrency of LCF coin FREE, worth $500.

TO GET MORE COINS? Recommend 20 people PERSONALLY and have total of 200
members in your team by 7th of january, and you will receive 20,000 coins (worth $10,000) and you will become a Team Leader.

FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CRYPTO CURRENCY ON THIS YOU-TUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nYRJY_S_Rc

Kindly submit the details by Whatsapp: +2348132049041
Email: MICHAELONLINE11@yahoo.com

IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR DETAILS; SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND LET AFRICA HAVE THEIR SHARE.
REMEMBER, we ALL have nothing to lose. Get as many friends as possible to have this gift , they will be most grateful .
I've joined under
an Ace network marketer from South Africa.
Regards: MICHAEL ADEOYE OBAFAYE

Success Partner

Use this form below for registration
https:///forms/9pX40qUohPmUFIh92

All these Google forms hehe

I fear for una o
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by haywhy59(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Trumpcoin available for sale...buy now wen it still cheap...join d whatsapp group to know more....
https:///3tOfs1DUY6bERzLe4eW6UB
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by anigold(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2017
yungreezy:
OUR DECEMBER GIFT!
I THOUGHT TO SHARE THIS WITH MY LEADERS. FAMOUS CHINESE COMPANY IS SHARING A NEW COIN FREE! JUST FREE!
THE CLOSING DAY IS DECEMBER ENDING. YOU WOULD LOSE NOTHING EXCEPT YOUR TIME, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY MONEY. IS THERE ANY HARM IN TRYING?
IT IS THEIR STRATEGY TO REACH EVERY NATION IN 3MONTHS.
DROP YOUR DETAIL IN THIS ORDER FOR ME TO PLACE YOU FOR FREE COIN

LAST NAME:
FIRST NAME.
MIDDLE NAME :
EMAIL ADDRESS
YOUR ID NUMBER. (PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE, ETC

EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS. THIS STORY IS GOOD TO BE TRUE.LISTEN TO THIS CALL MEETING https://fccdl.in/5O4wLSgRa ACT FAST

CHINA ARE SET FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY
Are you still in doubt of Crypto Currency? Check out what is happening in China. http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/21/technology/china-digital-currency/

This is a new coin that has the backing of the Chinese government and one of the most wealthiest families in the world. Let's take advantage of this now it's just coming up. Send me an email at onuayi@yahoo.com with your details for your registration.

Remember, registration is free till the end of 2016 which is in just a few days time.
send me your referral id and referral name to : brinegold@gmail.com
so I can register for LCF..
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Michael11stock(m): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2017
Watch out
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by LaconicINC: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
ekwii:

yup I have
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Xclusiveblog: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
LaconicINC:
yup I have

Thanks for you responds.

To be part of the TBC community (The Billion Coin),

Grab this opportunity and become millionaire in 2017

Get your at a very cheaper price of 500/TBC.
Contact me. Kay - 081 34 6 6 0 0 00. Call or whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.