Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (73767 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival / Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Ninilowo(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Dragon bike
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by DeNovo: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2016
ideylaff:

That's a very big lie, he joined PDP in his 30's does that not tell you all you need to know.

He was never that wealthy but lived on past glory , reputation that was over inflated in the midst of old money.

He made so much from building Tinapa that the project is still distressed with crippling debts to date.

Duke was iboris very good friend and they did loads of hidden deals together.

Please do no defend what you don't know much about
My brother please let us be mellow, factual and detailed in what we say about people because one day people will speak of us at forums where we can't defend our selves. Let me point out certain facts for purpose of discuss:
1. Donald joined the PDP at age 35 introduced into politics by Clement Ebri the then governor of cross River state... He had not held elective office until this time.

2. Prior to being elected governor , he WAS a multimillionaire several time over, running a company that was the sole importer of uncle Ben's rice in the entire Nigeria

3. After office, we was one of the few governor's never to have been questioned or indicted by the Efcc

4. Tinapa had begun to flourish despite being incomplete (not all the facilities that were planned for the area could be completed) before he left office the government of Liyel Imoke unfortunately could not pursue the tinapa dream, and its development took a downward trend with most retailers closing shop.

5. Neither you nor I have proof therefore that he stole from tinapa.. however if you do have proof please lay bare... After all 5%of that sum could be yours!

6. Now your claim he carried out hidden deals with ibori , I simply laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by ensamy(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Customized only 1 was manufactured.
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by donodion(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
DeNovo:

Well whilst I do not disagree that most of our politicians are corrupt, in this instancei do not agree with your hasty conclusions. Ask your self who is Donald Duke? This is a man who remains the youngest ever democratically elected governor in Nigeria, elected governor at AGE 37! AND what was he doing before he became governor? At age 32 he he was chairman CEO of a company that held the SOLE franchise for Uncle Ben's rice in Nigeria amongst other businesses! Do you know that @ university in his teen years he was hustling as a clearing and forwarding agent at Tin Can? Most guys at that age were still tied to their mother's apron strings! At 30 he was on the board of the Voice of Nigeria, At 33 he was appointed a commissioner

The man whose father died whilst he was still quite young, built himself quite an empire and fortune before he became governor! And you will agree that he put CROSS RIVER STATE ON THE GLOBAL MAP! now should the young man not enjoy the fruits of his hard work simply because he once held public office? Nah bro. Make the guy enjoy abeg! If Na you nkó?

Thank you Denovo. Donald Duke is one of the handful good ones that camw out of PDP. His idea of Tinapa and Obudu Ranch project and carnivalmade Cross river state a major tourist attraction in the country. Not long after he left, the management went back ' the Nigerian way..so long things dont work out properly, then some individuals would be benefiting from such anomaly.

Donald duke for me is a good option for PMB ministerial cabinet shake up. Hes got the brain power and will unlike some bunch of misfits.
Imagine donald duke as minister for sports and youth development, or minister in charge of foreign affairs or Tourism.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by emyrald91(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
this one no be bike Na, Na keke with swag. no b three tires dey there!!!

quote me and thunder go fire ur life
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Youngzedd(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

More than 300 o..Charlie boy was there,did you see him?

Nope.
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
TheBatman:

wow, me likey, might switch from the BatMobil to this
wink
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by ancientbanana: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Noblesoul123:

His boot lickers & e warrior defenders have arrived
zombies are too envious for my liking. Envy kills. Go take the bike Na if u want am. Ole
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by ancientbanana: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Noblesoul123:

His boot lickers & e warrior defenders have arrived
zombies are too envious for my liking. Envy kills. Go take the bike Na if u want am. Ole because u n ur family can't afford such u now start hating. Ori oda
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by DamiBukola: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Noblesoul123:
The man is displaying the proceeds of what he looted after he "SPENDED" 8 years in office. The irony is that some folks are praising him
u see my problem with you guys, anything that is not from your State is a bad thing or person.Open a thread on the loot of BAT and let's see then you complain about others. Remove the log from your eyes before you gossip others.
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 29, 2016
batman
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Noblesoul123: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2016
DamiBukola:

u see my problem with you guys, anything that is not from your State is a bad thing or person.Open a thread on the loot of BAT and let's see then you complain about others. Remove the log from your eyes before you gossip others.

My problem with you is choice of words. Gossip? That's a no, no. So saying it as it is means I have a log in my eye?

Hmmmmm.

By the way, where do you mean by "your state"?
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by ancientbanana: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2016
ideylaff:

That's a very big lie, he joined PDP in his 30's does that not tell you all you need to know.

He was never that wealthy but lived on past glory , reputation that was over inflated in the midst of old money.

He made so much from building Tinapa that the project is still distressed with crippling debts to date.

Duke was iboris very good friend and they did loads of hidden deals together.

Please do no defend what you don't know much about
so at 30's he cannot be rich? How old is wizkid?
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Noblesoul123: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2016
ancientbanana:
zombies are too envious for my liking. Envy kills. Go take the bike Na if u want am. Ole because u n ur family can't afford such u now start hating. Ori oda

When I saw what you wrote, I was like wow; so such cretins still exist in the country? I then remembered that a similar thing is happening in Delta state where people like you are celebrating the release of their hero from a UK jail.

First of all, I was brought up to respect my elders so I won't insult your parents the way you insulted my family. However. I wish your dad had used a condom as it would have prevented the birth of an embarrassment such as you.
Secondly, if cretins like you must defend your hero, by all means do so intelligently.

By the way, my family has better things to do with money, so we can't " AFFORD" silly school boy toys.
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by DamiBukola: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2016
Noblesoul123:

My problem with you is choice of words. Gossip? That's a no, no. So saying it as it is means I have a log in my eye?

Hmmmmm.

By the way, where do you mean by "your state"?
The highest political thieves in Nigeria are found in your region, BAT owns half of Lagos wit, human and real properties yet you lots see him as your god. Have you called for the arrest of Osoba, Bisi Akande, Ladoja, Ooni, Fayemi (50m bed), Fashola (78m website) to mention but a few?

Gbeni soun jare
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Noblesoul123: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2016
DamiBukola:

The highest political thieves in Nigeria are found in your region, BAT owns half of Lagos wit, human and real properties yet you lots see him as your god. Have you called for the arrest of Osoba, Bisi Akande, Ladoja, Ooni, Fayemi (50m bed), Fashola (78m website) to mention but a few?

Gbeni soun jare

Let me laugh in Greek.
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

See the danger of assumptions?

You thought am an APC zombie from the south west.

You just made my day.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by ancientbanana: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Noblesoul123:

When I saw what you wrote, I was like wow; so such cretins still exist in the country? I then remembered that a similar thing is happening in Delta state where people like you are celebrating the release of their hero from a UK jail.

First of all, I was brought up to respect my elders so I won't insult your parents the way you insulted my family. However. I wish your dad had used a condom as it would have prevented the birth of an embarrassment such as you.
Secondly, if cretins like you must defend your hero, by all means do so intelligently.

By the way, my family has better things to do with money, so we can't " AFFORD" silly school boy toys.
Lol children so much behind the Internet. If u were well brought up as u claim then u shld knw y should not b envious. Stop thinking from the anus
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Noblesoul123: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
ancientbanana:
Lol children so much behind the Internet. If u were well brought up as u claim then u shld knw y should not b envious. Stop thinking from the anus

Some of this indomie generation are truly sorry specimens of homo sapiens. Am sure thinking through the anus and envy is a family trait, that's why you are quick to write it all the time. Am also sure it took you this long to reply because you had to use the Christmas break to tap money from aunts, uncles and political heroes. My boy, let me advise you; stop being a boot or ass licker. Be your own man. You hear?

Happy New Year
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Themandator: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Richie0974:
He wan go do Batman film?

That's a Bat bike

Basic technical information:

- Audi 3.7l V8, 230 km
- Automatic transmission
- Rear tires 295/40 / R20, front 220/40/18
- Electronic display - DAKOTA
- Width 2.08m
- Length 4,45m
- Height 1.35 m
- Wheelbase 3.20 m
- Handlebar 1,10m

How much
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Richie0974: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Themandator:

How much

Not sure but some of the bat mobiles costs $500000 so a Bat bike should be within that range

http://www.motor1.com/news/1277/a-1989-batmobile-can-be-yours-for-over-us-500000/
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Themandator: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Richie0974:

Not sure but some of the bat mobiles costs $500000 so a Bat bike should be within that range

http://www.motor1.com/news/1277/a-1989-batmobile-can-be-yours-for-over-us-500000/

Alright,thanks for the link but such an amount on such a metal can only come from a crazy die hard biker .....500,000 dollars for a bike that rain and sun will still have free access to occupants...God forbid

I saw him and his crew during the carnival ....it was a wonder on wheel but for that amount I already lost desire for it .....
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by ancientbanana: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Some of this indomie generation are truly sorry specimens of homo sapiens. Am sure thinking through the anus and envy is a family trait, that's why you are quick to write it all the time. Am also sure it took you this long to reply because you had to use the Christmas break to tap money from aunts, uncles and political heroes. My boy, let me advise you; stop being a boot or ass licker. Be your own man. You hear?

Happy New Year
happy new year my little brat
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Noblesoul123: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
ancientbanana:
happy new year my little brat

Written like a little street urchin trying to form gangster.

Run along and play with your age mates, but heed my earlier advice
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by ettewak: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
to other power bikers, this is the real super power Bike. and some of them were like their own bike is okada
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by ancientbanana: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Written like a little street urchin trying to form gangster.

Run along and play with your age mates, but heed my earlier advice
good forbid I heed to jealous advices frm ppl like u. Brat
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Noblesoul123: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
ancientbanana:
good forbid I heed to jealous advices frm ppl like u. Brat

Bye

Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by ancientbanana: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Bye
wallow in ur ignorance brat!
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Noblesoul123: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
ancientbanana:
wallow in ur ignorance brat!

It appears that you just learned a new word?

Follow me.

Let me teach you how to upgrade your comatose vocabulary.

Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by ancientbanana: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Noblesoul123:

It appears that you just learned a new word?

Follow me.

Let me teach you how to upgrade your comatose vocabulary.

brat brat brat! Yes I just learnt it since I met u on NL
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by Noblesoul123: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
ancientbanana:
brat brat brat! Yes I just learnt it since I met u on NL

Good. Keep it up and follow me. You will learn more, my boy
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by bakila: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
oduastates:
This is the person some are proposing for the presidency
That bike buried his presidential ambition. That is if he has the means to run a presidential election.
Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by TeetoEsq(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
beast on wheel... Tricycle beast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.