Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video (73711 Views)

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Desperado78: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
The Governor shared the news on his official Instagram and Twitter accounts few minutes ago and he also urged lagosians to calm down in this festive period.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu wrote:

I saw a video of a charming young boy online asking his mom to ‘calm down’ as she was set to punish him for a misdemeanour. I was moved by his sobriety, which reflected in his promise of “last chance”, when confronted with the fact that he is a regular offender.

I urge every Lagosian to ‘calm down’ and not get carried away. Like the rest of the world, we are still in the middle of a pandemic and need to remain extremely careful to keep the gains of the sacrifices we have all made in the past months.

Let’s calm down!

As an aside, I would like to meet the young boy since we both now have exclusive rights to the phrasal verb ‘calm down’.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1288457491270045697

The video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7VuqCeGvQ from earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6019084/mummy-calm-down-boy-negotiates#92182912

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by niyisky: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mummy you must calm down grin
Mummy you must rest grin

This scenario depicts the struggles our parents go through every day to mold us into a better person. Who knows what that boy did to warrant the mother to go on the offensive.

However, this boy is too little to be exposed. Posting this video to the general public exudes every shade of wrong in my opinion.

295 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by gasparpisciotta: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mr Governor, what excitement are you talking about? Maybe in the government house sha!

Or maybe in the homes of those that shared the palliatives meant for everyone.

You are trying to pretend to be connected to the masses when majority of Lagosians are groaning under the pains of bad roads and lawlessness perpetrated by the street urchins in the name of agbero.

You are not doing well sir!!!!

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Niaja4real(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
The boy don blow be dat cool cool cool
Even im mama go praise the young lad las las for bringing fame & cash to the family.

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Friendlyjoe: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
After we calm down, what next?

I like the boy tho cheesy

He was even demostrating how his Mum shud calm down and relax.

Also when he said he will never repeat the offence again...him say 'gimme last chance, last chance in my life'...

270 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by jidamsel43(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nigerian government should also calm down.

Though, the boy deserves last chance but our government does not deserve last chance

253 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by softeeg: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Anything is politics in naija

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Slawormir: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I saw the video yesterday
And i was like damnnnnnnn

This boy is gonna be a real niggarrr

228 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by paulolee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
still cant imagine how that recording is going viral even if i dont find it that funny..
hope if the governor finally meets the kid, it would help him "calm down" the daily rising covid cases in Lagos..
congrats to the young lad because it seems his story have changed from tears to joy...
God don pick him call when least expected...when GOD blows ur whistle, even if you tie wrapper, u go still play the match...
just too bad say ma pa been no get camera phone to record me back then when him wan use belt head kee me..

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Monaco2:
I watched dis video yesterday n it wasn’t funny to me at all, I was just wishing I could hug d kid,I was feeling for d lil nigga,imagine d kin beat d mama go don beat d pikin for am to begin act like dat, pls who know dem, I would love to meet dis kid

Monaco come and see o. While you were here asking who knows them. Sanwo Olu found them and met him. grin

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by SpicyMimi(f): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sweet baby! Mummy calm down...Mummy are you videoing me? What are you doing? grin grin grin I love kids kiss

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

We also have Surgical Nose masks in bulk @ #4,000 for 50pcs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Vosopirin(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Na so the boy blow chai make I cartoon sanwoolu whether e go see me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari shud calm down too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
I just booked space I have nothing to say other than Quique setien must go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Sensitivity: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nairalanders, calm down grin

60 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by YorubaKinging: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
The end is near

There's no time for this

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Life is not by Struggle! It is a Gift From God..

Young boy has Calmed his way to Alausa .

Seriously, the whole world needs to Calm down , humble ourselves before God and Surrender completely to Him.....

The World is seriously falling apart...

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by helinues: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Legend in the making.

Mummy calm down first.... Really grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Emotionless100: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Next level for the boy
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Mo3891: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
cool

Lagos is governed by intellectuals

Lagos truly is not Edo or Abia State

Only a smart person or Governor sees intelligence in the boys show of weakness to his mother, many people may make rash decisions throwing tantrums, but the little boy owned up, apologize and even promised a better behaviour

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by martineverest(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
the boy's confidence tho.... at a time,u didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes while watching the video

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by MasterDreamz: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
People that condemned the video will now 'calm down'! cheesy

"Mummy this is my last chance in the world."
See his little sugarcoated mouth! grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by enedoboy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
shocked shocked :oI urge every Lagosian to ‘calm down’ and not get carried away. Like the rest of the world, we are still in the middle of a pandemic and need to remain extremely careful to keep the gains of the sacrifices we have all made in the past months. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by A305: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
I want to meet him too

I just want to adopt him as a junior brother; Not too many people know the importance of the bilss in being CALM.

As a stoic that I am, the young man just impressed me and am willing to buy any toy, school materials or anything of his interest.

How do we see him please?

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Kusheer(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Blessings for the BOY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by juvewalex(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
We nor serious for this country I swear.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by dammie4j(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Calm down
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by nextstep(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
You realize at the end of the video she still said: "give me your hand..."
That boy still chop am sha, regardless of calm down. grin

44 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.