Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady (987 Views)

Missed Period And No Pregnancy / BEWARE: Cryptic Pregnancy Is A Scam In Nigeria / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Today, I would personally love to explain why No Pregnancy Is Unwanted from my own level of perception.

Most of you most have heard all these girls that got pregnant and it was tagged Unwanted Pregnancy.

You must have also seen/heard teenage girls say their pregnancy is unwanted.

But the truth is ' No Pregnancy Is Unwanted ' with the following points of mine :

1) When the act was taking place you solemnly concurred to it.
2)No one forced you to do it , You quietly opened your legs and the act took place.

After doing all these and tomorrow you got pregnant and all you could say is " It's an unwanted pregnancy" ??

Don't tell me you were bewitched before doing the act or you were given some substances to inhale !!

Not taking much of your time,there is only a legitimate pregnancy that is Unwanted and that is For Married Couple.

Couples been legally married has the right to bear children,be it 10 and 20 , choice matters.

Now,let's say the couple engaged in family planning.

They don't want to bear more children but they would love to have sex.

The couple decided to venture into family planning.

Not every man would want to use condom on his wife ,so the wife can either go into taking contraceptive pills or any other method to avoid been pregnant again.

After the wife must have done this and it happened it failed them and all of a sudden the wife got pregnant, That is what we call UNWANTED PREGNANCY.

Another thing that could be unwanted pregnancy is RAPE and eventually the victim got pregnant.

In conclusion, A young teenage girl taking in when it's not suppose to be without any form of coercion is not UNWANTED PREGNANCY, the both of you typically pre-agreed to it and the incident occurred.

So My dear Ladies, No pregnancy is unwanted except for those I mentioned above.

cc: seun , lalasticlala , royalroy

-Lady2Lady-
Re: No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady by intruder15(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
wait until ur enemy gets raped by bandits or robbers and she becomes pregnant.
my dear. suck case, UNWANTED PREGNANCY IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT
modified.
just saw where u addressed d point I just made. ur head de Dia. carry go.
meanwhile...
disadvantage of not thoroughly reading d post before making a comment.
Re: No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady by sainty2k3(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
intruder15:
wait until ur enemy gets raped by bandits or robbers and she becomes pregnant.
my dear. suck case, UNWANTED PREGNANCY IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT
Read her explanation well. She's making sense

1 Like

Re: No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady by uboma(m): 3:37am On Dec 28, 2016
For those who mutually consented to having unprotected sex, any resulting pregnancy cannot be termed as "unwanted". The pregnancy can be "unplanned" but the persons involved must take responsibilities for their action.
Re: No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2016
uboma:
For those who mutually consented to having unprotected sex, any resulting pregnancy cannot be termed as "unwanted". The pregnancy can be "unplanned" but the persons involved must take responsibilities for their action.
Now you don't understand the above explanations.

Why would they have unprotected sex/ sex ??
They're not legally allowed for it, perhaps was done secretly and it resulted to this.

Speaking of , Actually it was Wanted. They agreed to it and never knew what could happen in the next minute.

Tell me, in such state, will the parents/ guidance be happy ?

Moreover, I said Teenage pregnancy can't be tagged Unwanted.

Because that's not what people are expecting from you yet , in such state , the girl carries the shame !! Cos it's not expected from her.

In a nutshell , Unwanted Pregnancy can be fr couple, been legalized to carry out the act anytime anyday.

A young girl cannot stay in her parents house and get pregnant, not legal.

When she was carrying out the act, she knew it's not yet her time to do such, so everything was done secretly and Lo! , it resulted to it.
Re: No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady by uboma(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2016
lady2lady:
Now you don't understand the above explanations.

Why would they have unprotected sex/ sex ??
They're not legally allowed for it, perhaps was done secretly and it resulted to this.

Speaking of , Actually it was Wanted. They agreed to it and never knew what could happen in the next minute.

Tell me, in such state, will the parents/ guidance be happy ?

Moreover, I said Teenage pregnancy can't be tagged Unwanted.

Because that's not what people are expecting from you yet , in such state , the girl carries the shame !! Cos it's not expected from her.

In a nutshell , Unwanted Pregnancy can be fr couple, been legalized to carry out the act anytime anyday.

A young girl cannot stay in her parents house and get pregnant, not legal.

When she was carrying out the act, she knew it's not yet her time to do such, so everything was done secretly and Lo! , it resulted to it.

Your points are duly noted but I am in no position to judge those who engage in premarital sex. The fact is, no Man born of woman can stop this. But like I earlier opined, any resulting pregnancy from premarital sex from "two consenting adults" can be termed "unplanned". Unplanned pregnancy is very different from "unwanted pregnancy" which may result from rape cases.
Re: No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2016
uboma:

Your points are duly noted but I am in no position to judge those who engage in premarital sex. The fact is, no Man born of woman can stop this. But like I earlier opined, any resulting pregnancy from premarital sex from "two consenting adults" can be termed "unplanned". Unplanned pregnancy is very different from "unwanted pregnancy" which may result from rape cases.
alright dear
Re: No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady by sisisioge: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Alright o...Having gone through your plenty explanation, I sorta agree with you. Of course, you forgot to address the unwanted pregnancies based on health implications for both mother and feotus. Ever heard of pregnancies that must not be carried lest the mother dies? Or babies that shouldn't be born( may God bless us with healthy babies)...

Before you begin throw punches, your girl here is prolife o... Sometimes, life is just illogical: India as biggest case study. It is well.
Re: No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2016
sisisioge:
Alright o...Having gone through your plenty explanation, I sorta agree with you. Of course, you forgot to address the unwanted pregnancies based on health implications for both mother and feotus. Ever heard of pregnancies that must not be carried lest the mother dies? Or babies that shouldn't be born( may God bless us with healthy babies)...

Before you begin throw punches, your girl here is prolife o... Sometimes, life is just illogical: India as biggest case study. It is well.
Lol .. You've already added that cheesy ..
Re: No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2017
lady2lady:

So My dear Ladies, No pregnancy is unwanted except for those I mentioned above.

cc: seun , lalasticlala , royalroy

-Lady2Lady-
I concur to a large extent. Your points were well understood but this is a topic open for debate any day.

(1) (Reply)

Shoes For Babies & Ladies- Place CUSTOMIZED Orders - We Make Them To YOUR TASTE / Women Stop Taking Quiet Men For Granted. / Come In Here..... Thrift Baby Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.