Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

BEWARE: Cryptic Pregnancy Is A Scam In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BEWARE: Cryptic Pregnancy Is A Scam In Nigeria (1021 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Some People Are Insensitive - Pregnancy Is Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE: Cryptic Pregnancy Is A Scam In Nigeria by dejiih01: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2019
#MotherhoodJourney

♦️♦️Cryptic pregnancy in a simple detailed form on what is practiced all over Nigeria♦️♦️

It’s basically used against women who are desperate to have a child. These evil men/women- women especially Tel them they can get get through cryptic pregnancy and start pumping these gullible & desperate women with hormones to mimic pregnancy symptoms. After 9months they are told to come deliver the baby (no ultrasound in the world except theirs can see this cryptic baby) & they put them to sleep, make cut in their abdominal wall telling them it’s CS, when they wake up, they find a baby beside them. (Baby sold to them actually from another )

~Dr Esther

●Have you been carrying your pregnancy for more than a year??
●Were you told not to go for scan, even Ultrasound cannot detect your baby in the womb??
●Were you told your baby is behind your back and not in the womb? ?
●Why would scan not detect your pregnancy??
●Why are you not feeling the movement of your baby??‍♀️
●Were you told the only place to deliver is with them, in their facility? ?
●A baby is given to you at birth without your knowledge, probably it was stolen or kidnapped from its mother?
●They have a price tag for single and twin babies...?‍♀️
●You still see your menstrual flow throughout the so called pregnancy ?

SOURCE: https://shrinkme.io/etrivd

Re: BEWARE: Cryptic Pregnancy Is A Scam In Nigeria by falcon01: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2019
at least they got the baby
Re: BEWARE: Cryptic Pregnancy Is A Scam In Nigeria by dominique(f): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2019
The women probably know but the desperation to become mothers make them play along. It's the gullible people that keep chanting praise the lord after hearing a ridiculous pregnancy story that I shake my head for

falcon01:
at least they got the baby

A baby that was either stolen or forcefully concieved by raping of a teenage girl?
Re: BEWARE: Cryptic Pregnancy Is A Scam In Nigeria by falcon01: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2019
dominique:

A baby that was either stolen or forcefully concieved by raping of a teenage girl.
well I never thought of it that way. well that's just plain wrong.
Re: BEWARE: Cryptic Pregnancy Is A Scam In Nigeria by dejiih01: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Very wrong
falcon01:
well I never thought of it that way. well that's just plain wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEWARE: Cryptic Pregnancy Is A Scam In Nigeria by APOPTOSIS: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Naaaa Waaaaa
Re: BEWARE: Cryptic Pregnancy Is A Scam In Nigeria by dejiih01: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Real waaaaa
APOPTOSIS:
Naaaa Waaaaa

(1) (Reply)

The Guy That Proposed To Her Is (outcast) Her Parent Said No / Re- Age 25 With 1 Million Naira: Get Financial Intelligence / Urgent Assistance Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.