Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander (2330 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. / Press Statement: Response To Governor Rochas Okorocha From Chief Femi Fani-kayod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by todyms: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
So earlier today, I read several posts from our dear Uncle Femi Fani-Kayode on the recent capture of Samsiba forest and BHT. And tonight after rewatching a 2hr video on the history of Nigeria and the role Baba Chief R. Fani-Kayode played as Deputy Premier of Western Region, I got inspired to call him out and probably plead with him to stop his misleading us. Corruption cannot correct corruption! The best response he could give was to block me from his Twitter account, and I am still wondering what type of leader/
politician he has been relegated to.

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
So we should fry beans nah

9 Likes

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by sarrki(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Both wailers and there leaders are frustrated this days

Only God knows why

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by todyms: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
todyms:
So earlier today, I read several posts from our dear Uncle Femi Fani-Kayode on the recent capture of Samsiba forest and BHT. And tonight after rewatching a 2hr video on the history of Nigeria and the role Baba Chief R. Fani-Kayode played as Deputy Premier of Western Region, I got inspired to call him out and probably plead with him to stop his misleading us. Corruption cannot correct corruption! The best response he could give was to block me from his Twitter account, and I am still wondering what type of leader/

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by wtfCode: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
They hate the truth sad angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by adonbilivit: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
he blocked oluwatodimu O George, a twitter member, not a nairalander. he has every right to do that.

will the flat heads be happy about what an afonja did to a fellow afonja? let's see their reactions.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by SuperSuave(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
We don't give a flying Bleep!

Someone should quote me with that picture

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by AntiWailer: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
todyms:

Nice one.

That mad man need to know he has a problem.

Reno Omokri once blocked me too. grin grin

He lied and I pointed his lies from his holy brain with facts.

He quickly blocked me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by babyfaceafrica: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
So out of useful,honest and intellectual people in this country,you have FFK as friend?..is that the best you can do?..well likes attract likes,you got what you deserved!!

3 Likes

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by talktimi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Well, you called his father names so he had a right to be "angry"

But honestly I don't understand how guys go on twitter streets to insult personalities just to get blocked so they can announce it on nairaland, its weird cool

5 Likes

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by FreeGlobe(f): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
I won;t tolerate any zombie on my timeline, they have a way of bringing you down to their brainlessness.. Nice one FFK.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Favorite1: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Let Humanity be our Race, Love be our religion.
#copied#
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by todyms: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
I would say the whole crux of the story is to see how much he can take as he goes about talking trash and making a mess of every situation. "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones", they say.

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by adonbilivit: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2016
MossadAgent:

Why do you fagg0ts of fulani Cork always need Igbos to comment on your latest fck session?

Keep your gbegiri slurping hanging ever exclamating weak mouths off Igbos

When and how did your self slaving to the north become a dik contest with the igbos?

Afonjastic inbred cowards!
lol! people hate what they can't comprehend. now go read up what I posted up there again. do it slowly this time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Jobless trolls all over social media...dunno y pple can't mind dia business

2 Likes

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by BERNIMOORE: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2016
talktimi:
Well, you called his father names so he had a right to be "angry"

But honestly I don't understand how guys go on twitter streets to insult personalities just to get blocked so they can announce it on nairaland, its weird cool
just my though, you insulted his father, NOT DEALING WITH THE ISSUES HE RAISED and you get blocked just the way NAIRALAND WILL BAN CERTAIN PEOPLE ON THE PRETEXT OF DELIBERATE INSULT(2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult..bla..bla..blah), sahara reporters are even worse hypocrite that ever exist. These Troll guys hates to be paid with same coin you dole out, creating a thread on NL on this issue to buy accolades just backfired, they should deal with it sha. grin Finally FFK does not even know that these trolls exist, they should find another means to present their frustration grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Alariwo2: 1:33am On Dec 28, 2016
when will FFK and aragon relocate to kigali?

mad man who sings like a bird whenever he is fed

2 Likes

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by gabinweb: 5:25am On Dec 28, 2016
You get what you deserved. So stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Atiku2019: 5:36am On Dec 28, 2016
FFK E-warriors are coming for your head grin

But Calling someone's Dad a coward to his face is a No No for me cool

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2016
someone should help me with that "those who give a fvck" meme
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Sirmuel1(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2016
cheesy

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by somehowpenis(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2016
Well, it was a senseless thread from a senseless OP..
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Osezzua(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2016
That George guy is not serious, how can u call somebody's father a coward to his face and not expect some repercussions? This is why I hate this APC government, wether it's from the overzealous supporters n sympthizers or the party's philosophy. They keep exhibiting these holier than thou attitudes. You criticise and expect no repercussion.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by morbeta(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Happy birthday to me!!!!! 2000 likes will make my day.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Atiku2019: 7:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Osezzua:
That George guy is not serious, how can u call somebody's father a coward to his face and not expect some repercussions? This is why I hate this APC government, wether it's from the overzealous supporters n sympthizers or the party's philosophy. They keep exhibiting these holier than thou attitudes. You criticise and expect no repercussion.

It's not an APC or PDP thing. Our youths now insult anyone they feel like even if he's a GrandFather cry.... The same insults GEJ received is the same Buhari now receives.... That's the current trend among our youths Now.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by OBAGADAFFI: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2016
todyms:

I suggest you should be totally removed from Twitter.

How can you attack FFK and his father on Twitter .

Do you know what cyberbullying is?

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by momentarylapse: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2016
grin That twitter guy sef wan kill the ffk? Guy you for try chill small! Ffk dey under pressure!
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2016
You were disrespectful, bro. You deserved the block. Ever heard of 'Respectful disagreement'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria / PDP Nominates Fayose, Wike To Visit Buhari In London / Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.