Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander (2332 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. / Press Statement: Response To Governor Rochas Okorocha From Chief Femi Fani-kayod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2016
Atiku2019:
FFK E-warriors are coming for your head grin

But Calling someone's Dad a coward to his face is a No No for me cool
Exactly my point, speaking ill of someone long gone calling him a Coward is a complete NO regardless of whatever misgivings you've got over such a soul. He deserves more than a block
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2016
talktimi:
Well, you called his father names so he had a right to be "angry"

But honestly I don't understand how guys go on twitter streets to insult personalities just to get blocked so they can announce it on nairaland, its weird cool
Not only weird bro, it's ridiculous. The OP should actually be ashamed if he's got any sense of morality- insulting a dead man in the face of his son. Who does that?
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by todyms: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Thanks for the comments, I had a good laugh while reading.
1) I guess insults is part of FFK's politics, remember the recent one with Jimoh Ibrahim. So I think he understands insults and cyberbullying more than "respectful disagreement".
2) Some people almost turned it to a tribal issue when even the person involved had no intention of that.
3) All comments have been relayed to the affected party and he has asked to put down the post.

On a personal note, I just want to draw our attention to the fact that all those who are or have been in key decision-making positions in our country are or were offsprings of our political forebears who have brought us thus far. Then I wonder how you and I, or maybe just myself alone, "the son of a 'Kapenta'" will survive the polity of the future if we go on recycling leaders, either good, bad or ugly. Another interesting fact is that many of those who stood up to "insult" the leaders back then are those who are in-charge of our polity now.
Gracias.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by talktimi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Milonis:

Not only weird bro, it's ridiculous. The OP should actually be ashamed if he's got any sense of morality- insulting a dead man in the face of his son. Who does that?
I tire o, maybe he was expecting a presidential handshake or olympic medal. It was quite easy to get his point across without the insults

1 Like

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
talktimi:
I tire o, maybe he was expecting a presidential handshake or olympic medal. It was quite easy to get his point across without the insults
He's got no shame else he won't come here to notify the world that he insulted his grandfather's mate
Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by todyms: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Milonis:

He's got no shame else he won't come here to notify the world that he insulted his grandfather's mate
Can we move on now?

Re: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander by AyamConfidence(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
SuperSuave:
We don't give a flying Bleep!

Someone should quote me with that picture
okay oya choose one lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Son Will Actualise Biafra- Nnamdi Kanu's Father / #atikool: Hilarious Pic By Twitter User Depicting Atiku's Exit From APC / Tinubu Insult OBJ @ APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.