Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 (6281 Views)

JANUARY 14th 2017 : The Official Thread / MMM: Why Those Waiting For January 14th Will Be Disappointed / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by chrisxxx(m): 2:14am On Dec 28, 2016
mm
NEWS MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017
BySobazePublished on December 22, 2016.
mmm-founders

Programmers are working seriously with the new model and it will be announced later and implemented. This new model will help us keep the system balance. To keep the GH and PH balanced. No matter whether people join us or not.. and it will be sustainable.

When it will be implemented we will be notified. We can PH and we should keep our downlines updated.

About the growth of Bonuses…
we have to see towards it… half of guiders supporters said it should keep growing. Guiders misbehaving will be dealt with. And the only way to get them is by getting evidence.

Unfreezing of Mavro will be probably 14th of January or might be sooner.

About proof of payment…
We will use a new strategy for fake proof of payments:
We will start checking orders when it turns yellow that is…

Change of guiders button will be done this week or any time soon. Phone number verification would be implemented soon… via sms notification.

Guiders school: Soon we will start Automized guiders school and make it well organised.

False news around:
We should demonstrate to others that our community is working and not give heed or ear to what people says about the system…. It solely depends on us the leaders.
Of course medias would want to present topics to generate traffic.
We can also talk to people to PH and let them know that their mavro will keep growing.

BONUSES
The Christmas bonus is only applicable for those that didn’t GH before December 7th.
Source: BBC Africa News
Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 28, 2016
No.1 spot! Space booked; let me go check my PO and cum back later

4 Likes

Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by henrygale(m): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2016
OK o

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by Lastbender: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2016
Nhg
Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 28, 2016
The news are becoming too much
Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by DuruCrusher(m): 6:06am On Dec 28, 2016
MMM I just leave una for God

6 Likes

Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by stanogb(m): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2016
This may never make front page..
Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by olumide81(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Omo.... MMM if una like link am with quickteller, I need u back in my life ASAP

2 Likes

Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by chrisxxx(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2016
DuruCrusher:
MMM I just leave una for God

I surprise oooo. Seun pls so something to calm nerve down
Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by Ruq: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2016
Ever since the moratorium, y'all will notice majority of those supporting this always reiterate on how much people need to provide help, cuz they know if peeps don't PH, shiz gon sink. That alone tell s alot about the whole ish and it crashing. Yo Mavrodians, ask them if they were a true investment scheme, ask why this wasn't in their feasibility earlier, why implement it now?.

And what tha fuq is BBC Africa, lying on source again?

4 Likes

Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by George22016(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2016
This poster above is a scam
Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by George22016(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Mmm is a scam

5 Likes

Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by venus080(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Register through this link https://mmm.express/?ref=e9041fe49e8

SO, HOW DOES MMM EXPRESS WORK?

We use Bitcoins only
Minimum Provide Help amount is 10 USD
Maximum Provide Help amount is 1000 USD..
Mavro starts to grow after your 20% verification link Confirmed.
20% Verification Link comes immediately.
Remaining 80% Link will come on day 5-7.
Mavro growing only for 15 days.
On day 16th you can withdraw your Mavro (150%, where 100% is your body amount and 50% is your profit).
But before Getting Help you must yo recommit the same amount or bigger. After you transfer 20% of the recommitment amount - you will be able to GH from previos deposit. No risk at all.
Recommitment rule was created to keep the system flowing with money. It states that before you Get Help from your growth wallet, you must recommit by doing a PH of the same amount of your last PH. So, money not only flow out the system, but also ALWAYS flow in.
Autoconfirmation of all PH/GH by bitcoin network (no need to wait for someone to confirm or get fake screenshots)
10% Referal bonus on each Provide Help and Recommitment from people directly under you (only if you personally Provided Help)
Minimum Get Help is $15
Example:

Day 1: you requested to Provide Help for $100 (Deposit 1). Link for $20 (Deposit 1) will come immediately to verify that your account is not fake. After you transfer $20 and it will be confirmed - Mavro start to grow.
Day 5-7: $80 (Deposit 1) link will come. You need to transfer bitcoins to a member the system matched you to. You will be able to Get Help on day 16th if you Provide Help the same amount. So, you need to Provide Help for $100 again (recommit) on any day before day 16th to be able to Get Help. Let's say, you recommited on day 14th for $100 (Deposit 2).
Day 14: Link for $20 (Deposit 2) will come immediately to verify that your account is not fake. After you transfer $20 and it will be confirmed - Mavro start to grow.
Day 15: you have $150 (Deposit 1) available. Mavro stop growing.
Day 16: you Get Help your Mavro from Deposit 1 ($150)
Day 19-21: $80 (Deposit 2) link will come. You need to transfer bitcoins to the member system matched to you.
Day 25: you recommit for $100 (Deposit 3). Link for $20 (Deposit 3) will come immediately to verify that your account is not fake. After you transfer $20 and it will be confirmed - Mavro start to grow.
Day 29: you have $150 (Deposit 2) available. Mavro stop growing.
Day 30: you Get Help your Mavro from Deposit 2 ($150)
AND SO ON... CIRCLE BY CIRCLE EVERY 15 DAYS YOU WILL PROVIDE HELP AND GET HELP UNSOPPABLE. THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED MMM EXPRESS. AND THAT'S WHY THERE WILL BE ALWAYS MONEY IN THE SYSTEM. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVIDE HELP ONLY ONCE AND THEN ALWAYS GETTING HELP. WITH MMM EXPRESS THERE WILL BE ALWAYS ENOUGH MONEY FOR EVERYONE.
Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by jericco1(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2016
fück mmm
Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by darthv: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2016
Take this Bold step and make your 2017 even better than 2016 with Get Help worldwide. This is an awesome platform that has been rocking town and would be in town or a very long long time. on "23rd 2016 " i got 102000 naira and my mum got 503550 thousand naira last week thursday. YOU ARE NOT AN EXCEPTION ,
you too can make it big.
All excess of M-M-M has been curbed out frOM crazy guilder bonus, fake proof of payment and many more and guess what when you provide assistance it take up to 2-3 week or you to get merged but when you want money it is instant. i mean INSTANT
JOIN THIS HELPING COMMUNITY BY CLICKING

click here to get started====>> http://smo.do/wyElzA

IN G-.H-.W i trust
Re: MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 by westreporter(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
imagrg:
I like this programme. Does it require one to go get referrals before one can upgrade?

no referral needed... even no referral link....

(1) (Reply)

Helpsgivers welcomes you to invest today is launch day / 2010 Financial Result: Zenith Bank Vs Gtbank / Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.