Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (20645 Views)

JANUARY 14th 2017 : The Official Thread / MMM: Why Those Waiting For January 14th Will Be Disappointed / MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Good day ladies and gentlemen.
Today, I feel like writing this to everyone to know what actually happened and to know why you should not pay attention to media misconception.

Before I go straight to the point, I will like to bring to your notice that even banks adopt some measures to currently reduce excessive withdrawal this Christmas period.
1. In many banks now, so many ATM machines are not loaded, this is intentionally done to regulate excessive withdrawal and frustrate people to Wait.
2 Some banks bluntly place a withdraw limit to 200,000
And ATM withdrawal limit to #20,000.
If banks who don't give you any interest can regulate excessive withdrawal this period, then why not MMM that gives you 30% every 30days?

Tine Investment has also stopped withdrawal for this year to resume on 16th January and still nobody heard about it, so why all these panic and noise about MMM?
That's apart.

I will post the outcome of our meeting shortly and also post an evidence that people are still providing help as of 16th the picture was taken despite freezing of account on 13th

9 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pix taken on 16th December

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
MINUTES OF MEETING FROM MMM GUIDERS MEETING OF WEDNESDAY 21-12-2016
BY Guider *Gozie*

*1* The programmers are busy working towards implantation of the new model. In this new model it won't be possible for GH to be more than ph. It won't be also possible for everyone to GH at once. Once implentated we will resume activities.

*2* Keep your down lines updated with the latest info. Keep the communication lines open.

*3* Unfreezing should happen before 14 January 2017 if implantation of the new model is completed

*4* Change of guiders button to appear anytime soon most likely this week.

*5* Soon the guiders school will be automized and will make it impossible for mentors to manipulate it.

*6* MMM is coming on board as promised and will be stronger than ever before.

*7* Encourage everyone to PH cos their mavro keeps growing

*8* You will be able to GH once the mavros are unfrozen

*9* You wont be able to get the Christmas bonus if your new PH is lower than your last GH from when it was announced i.e 7th Dec 2016.

*10* Phone number verification exist in other countries and would be implemented in Nigeria very soon

*11* We will overcome and you will see that. Thank you

8 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Heavance(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Skye bank sef no dey pay o....
people don talk tire, the ATM is not functioning, and some people are wondering why they told them till after public holiday before they can withdraw

3 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
We should stop all these panic, when they try to frighten you, don't listen to them.
The best time to PH is now, I have already placed my own order since 14th.

Remember, they are jealous when you smile at the banks every month.
Most of these people laughing at you will still beg you to register them when we bounce back on January.

Note, what happened in South Africa was a RESTART and can't in anyway be compared to Nigeria. What MMM Nigeria did is a form of regulation to avoid pause mode. And South Africa is still back to their feet even after experiencing a RESTART

6 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by wydmag(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
we dont even know what to believe any more, with people passing around different hearsay, bad news sure do know how to travel fast than good news!

3 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by somez(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Even the media knows the truth.
They know MMM is bouncing back.

11 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
evidence that MMM South Africa has not crashed as said by media

http://m.rsa-mmm.co/testimonials/

3 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by madridguy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
You that said you don't know why MMM frozen mavro, hear this, yesterday in Port Harcourt ,Ecobank was not able to pay people complete but only 50% payment once you are withdrawing 100k upwards. People in port hartcourt lamenting on that action.

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by oladipo322(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
some people will still say MMM is scam. JANUARY 14 patiently waiting for u

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Please let us STOP listening to media.
They say all these things to draw traffic to their site.
It's not true.

Evidence that shows MMM has not crashed

1. MMM website is still available and you can still login without any glitch. If MMM has a bad intention, they will bring down their website.

2. Even when you PH now, you will still not going to be matched till January.
If they are really gone or desperate for money, they will match your immediately you place PH order in other to defraud you. But in this case, you are told to wait till January which means we are on holiday to resume on January.

3. Your mavro still grows, and new guider are being trained

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by engrjosefz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
ok
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by mikkyex(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Una get hope o
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Krispy0705(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lacastical oya take dis to front page. If u no do am, i go know say u b anti-MMM. and make u know say if MMM crash, no money to buy MB to visit ur site again ooo. Oya do fast nd send this to front page

7 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Enemies of progress will not like this Post.
Thanks for the info, guider Gozie.
Please we need more updates from you as una dey do the meeting.

I can't wait for January.

#I_Stand_with_MMM

9 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by cj91(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Krispy0705:
Lacastical oya take dis to front page. If u no do am, i go know say u b anti-MMM. and make u know say if MMM crash, no money to buy MB to visit ur site again ooo. Oya do fast nd send this to front page
Na him

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by WebSurfer(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Igbo people self, na thier names plenty pass there

4 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Tonynelson(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
But my mavro is not growing since I PH and paid b4 the freezing.. What is the cause?

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
people are providing help to who na chudy and gozie i guess undecided

7 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tonynelson:
But my mavro is not going since I PH and paid b4 the freezing.. What is the cause?
Lol, where is ur mavro going to?, Ur mavro hasn't gotten to it's released date yet, it would definitely grow when it's due.

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Greatzeus(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
If guilders outrageous bonuses are not regulated,even if MMM comes back in January, its just a matter of time before what happened this December happens again.
People are Providing help,someone keeps getting help daily without PH,just because he is a guilder.
Its either they reduce guilders bonuses or scrab it totally. Let us get bonus from our direct down lines only. Besides most guilders are more than useless,they off their phones,ignore calls and when they pick,and you complain about their down lines who is to pay or confirm you,they will say " what do you want me to do" " stop disturbing me" etc.
They want the bonuses, but don't want to be disturbed,if you don't want to be disturbed then don't be a guilder. You want to eat your cake and have it. Most guilders are opportunists and fraudulent.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ermacc: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ezegozie:
Good day ladies and gentlemen.
Today, I feel like writing this to everyone to know what actually happened and to know why you should not pay attention to media misconception.

Before I go straight to the point, I will like to bring to your notice that even banks adopt some measures to currently reduce excessive withdrawal this Christmas period.
1. In many banks now, so many ATM machines are not loaded, this is intentionally done to regulate excessive withdrawal and frustrate people to Wait.
2 Some banks bluntly place a withdraw limit to 200,000
And ATM withdrawal limit to #20,000.
If banks who don't give you any interest can regulate excessive withdrawal this period, then why not MMM that gives you 30% every 30days?

Tine Investment has also stopped withdrawal for this year to resume on 16th January and still nobody heard about it, so why all these panic and noise about MMM?
That's apart.

I will post the outcome of our meeting shortly and also post an evidence that people are still providing help as of 16th the picture was taken despite freezing of account on 13th
Bros you are a very unpredictable and unreliable fellow, now canvassing for the return of MMM come January, while in your earlier post around August when you haven't become a guider then, you predicted MMM is going to crash soon and very volatile, how do you expect your down lines whom must have laid their hands on such a post to take you serious, I have never doubted MMM coming back but I preach the truth, invest ur spare cash or rather your profits after rolling over. Try and be optimistic in a scheme you believed in at all times. My 1 cent though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
You are looking up to MMM as your source of main income to archive your big 2017 dreams, I recommend you go back to sleep until you awake from this your Financial Illusions.
Basalt:
Enemies of progress will not like this Post.
Thanks for the info, guider Gozie.
Please we need more updates from you as una dey do the meeting.

I can't wait for January.

#I_Stand_with_MMM

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Greatzeus:
If guilders outrageous bonuses are not regulated,even if MMM comes back in January, its just a matter of time before what happened this December happens again.
People are Providing help,someone keeps getting help daily without PH,just because he is a guilder.
Its either they reduce guilders bonuses or scrab it totally. Let us get bonus from our direct down lines only. Besides most guilders are more than useless,they off their phones,ignore calls and when they pick,and you complain about their down lines who is to pay or confirm you,they will say " what do you want me to do" " stop disturbing me" etc.
They want the bonuses, but don't want to be disturbed,if you don't want to be disturbed then don't be a guilder. You want to eat your cake and have it. Most guilders are opportunists and fraudulent.
God bless you my brother, you have definitely said it all, you just nailed it, so concise and precise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by murphyrichy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
@op, please how can I be guider? I need to be trained too.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
emerich:

Bros you are a very unpredictable and unreliable fellow, now canvassing for the return of MMM come January, while in your earlier post around August when you haven't become a guider then, you predicted MMM is going to crash soon and very volatile, how do you expect your down lines whom must have laid their hands on such a post to take you serious, I have never doubted MMM coming back but I preach the truth, invest ur spare cash or rather your profits after rolling over. Try and be optimistic in a scheme you believed in at all times. My 1 cent though.

Shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Gbengazzee(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM still giving hope. Am looking forward to that special day in January, 2017. This is Nigeria where most things that would have affected and sink other countries, to Nigeria is nothing.What will happen is unpredictable. You might be expecting a total collapse of the scheme only to see it bounce back again.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Basalt:

Shut up.
Ignorant fool, did I quote u? Y not mind ur biz.

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by bobochem: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
my father was barred from withdrawing more than 50k for Skye bank ystday
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by stanogb(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Almost all the ATMs in Owerri are not working. They load them with small money. Scammers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus / Stock Performance From 2000/2003 To Date / Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.