Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) (4440 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2009
A Nigerian Home Office worker 'married' his own daughter to get her a British visa, the Daily Mail can reveal.
The extraordinary scam was apparently executed by Jelili Adesanya while ministers turned a blind eye.
Mr Adesanya, 54, has lived here for more than 30 years and holds a British passport, but wanted his daughter, her husband and their four sons to join him from Nigeria.

Big day: The happy 'couple' in their bogus wedding photo
He faked a wedding ceremony complete with a photograph of the happy 'couple' which helped fool immigration officials that his daughter, Karimotu Adenike, was really his wife.
Miss Adenike, who is in her mid-30s, was duly granted permission to live in the UK.

The pair are waiting for her to be granted a permanent right to remain before they undergo a quiet divorce and attempt to bring the rest of her family here.
It is expected she would try to remarry her real husband to get them all visas.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1228739/This-man-married-OWN-daughter-allowed-stay-Britain--Home-Office-knew-it.html#ixzz0XHsDy1Lg

Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2009
What will these people not do for pali? I weak o
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by back2back(f): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2009
It further shows nothing can stop MAN, if they plan to achieive their goals.

It should have been easy for such people to bring their families to UK even if they above 18years old and no longer dependent.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by chosen04(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2009
Naija we hail thee. Where is Tpia? Tpia come and see oooooooooooo
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2009
chosen04:

Naija we hail thee. Where is Tpia? Tpia come and see oooooooooooo

I'm here.

What are you trying to say?

waiting.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
now, I've reported chosen rejected 04's post to the inane moderator.

Lets see what happens.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by chosen04(f): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
tpia.:

I'm here.

What are you trying to say?

waiting.

Sister,

I only invited you to come and see his incredible news. I know it will interest you. Haba, We no dey fight

tpia.:

now, I've reported chosen rejected 04's post to the inane moderator.

Lets see what happens.
You reported me cos i invited you to come and see another way to apply wisdom to work? Pls learn ooooooo
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
chosen04:

Sister,

I only invited you to come and see his incredible news. I know it will interest you. Haba, We no dey fight
You reported me cos i invited you to come and see another way to apply wisdom to work? Pls learn ooooooo

and how does this news of yours concern me?

because you feel the man is Yoruba, therefore all Yoruba men marry their daughters? So if I'm Yoruba, you automatically assume my father did the kind of things your sick brain is imagining? You are very sick and need help. Same goes for the OP and the rest of you sickos.

E no go better for your generation. Your life will never be well.

Or are you simply backing up your brother and fellow pervert mekushit who was the product of an incestious union like they normally do in both your families where all the relatives sleep with each other in order to preserve their precious genes and prevent contamination by outside tribes especially Yorubas?

I know you're a start raving lunatic but I have your time today.

so bring it on.

and there are a lot of suspicious stories being published by your likes, to defame Yorubas abroad and at home. I'm watching sha. Your payback wont be good.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by snowdrops(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2009
Good on him. He wants a better life for his family.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by ikeyman00(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2009
haa
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by jamace(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked I'm Shocked beyond comment shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
now, if i reply certain people on this thread the way they NEED to be replied, their kinsmen and kinswomen will jump up and say I'm attacking their tribe. They will start bringing sob stories of how Nigeria always persecutes them.

Someone will say I'm "harassing" him.

I can only be patient for so long sha!
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2009
That man is probably an igbo man bearing a Yoruba name! angry just what I think sha grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

That man is probably an igbo man bearing a Yoruba name! angry just what I think sha grin

run your mouth as you like- we all know your reason for starting this thread.

However, dont complain when you get what's coming to you.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by chosen04(f): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2009
tpia.:

and how does this news of yours concern me? ??

E no go better for your generation. Your life will never be well.

Nne, Obviously from the way you throw curse and bash generations yet-unborn its confirmed that YOU are a HEADMOUTH and MOUTH-FOR-NOTHING.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by sjeezy8: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
the dad DEFINATELY has been in UK for 20 years plus it shows on him WELL. If it didnt say he was Nigerian(yoruba) i would think he was jamo or trini lmfao

get your hustle on big up to am

i wonder how they found out
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by becomrich15: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
"wife’s’ date of birth, he said he did not know without checking her passport"

Most nigeria men do not know thier wife birthday. 90% of nigerian do not celebrate birthday. Sometime , 2 or 3 days past before I remember mine.
We dont take that nonsense important. My friend slept in his car for one month because his white wife, did not understand how he could forget her birthday. We dont attach much to thing like this in Nigeria.

95% of nigerian men when they remarry would marry a younger woman. Nobody is ready to marry someone of thier age.or older. She may not be his child.

Why would I want to marry an old woman when women in the thier 23 to 30 years old are still there to be married to. This is how nigeria works.

Obasanjo just got married and He did not marry a woman in her 70's . she is more than 20 years or more young.

This is how africa is. Over here they marry thier age mate or closer. With african, we only marry younger women.

The moment a woman makes a mistake in leaving her first husband. 90% of the time. She can only marry an old man in his 60 or 70 with no teeth. So women stay in your homes.

Why would a man want an old woman for a wife? this is how african think.
They say the younger the better in after.

And look when someone is old in nigeria ,they do not want to live abroad. I know some of my family would have refused to live abroad. Most nigerian grandparent, only want visa to visit thier grandchildren and not to stay because , our culture want us to die at home. It is sometime seen as an abomination to die ourside yorubaland. When you tried to help old people with resident paper, they refuse.
We have an Uhrobo woman here, whose son file for resident, she is here now. And one day, this woman say she is going back to nigeria. And everybody beg her to stay, she refused to get her citizenship, since she has already stay for 30 month. She claim she must die at home.

Chief Obasanjo children are abroad and he would never want to die anywhere expect yorubaland. That what our culture want us to do. That we must die and be buried in yorubaland. And that is why when a yorubaman dies we send the body back to nigeria.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by chosen04(f): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
Becomrich well done!

You didnt tell us you are a lecturer in Nigerian affair.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
chosen04:

Nne, Obviously from the way you throw curse and bash generations yet-unborn its confirmed that YOU are a HEADMOUTH and MOUTH-FOR-NOTHING.

just because you feel you're anonymous doesnt mean you should just run your mouth anyhow even if you're being paid to do so.

And i repeat- e no go better for your generation and your life.

You're the one bringing curses on yourself by your mindset, so just sit back comfortably, go on with your claptrap and continue fighting to put your tribe on top by assaulting other people's sensibilities.

You dont have to believe what i say! Carry on with your war!!
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by chosen04(f): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
tpia.:

And i repeat- e no go better for your generation and your life.

I love this Tpia lady.

Infact am recommending you to the guiness book of world records for the "MOST CURSEFUL PERSON OF THE CENTURY AWARD"

Infact you are cursefully gifted.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
chosen04:

I love this Tpia lady.

Infact am recommending you to the guiness book of world records for the "MOST CURSEFUL PERSON OF THE CENTURY AWARD"

Infact you are cursefully gifted.

you certainly got that right o accursed one.

your life don scatter and will continue like that.

may what you wish for others pour on your own head tenfold.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by AloyEmeka6: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
tpia on the prowl. Everybody please take cover because her missiles are infectious. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

tpia on the prowl. Everybody please take cover because her missiles are infectious. embarassed embarassed embarassed

so why are you here?

as a self proclaimed megaphone?

abi na megamouth.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by AloyEmeka6: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=14pt]Warning Warning Warning![/size]

[size=14pt]

Cover your children with the blood of Jesus and close all boarders please, the beast is out to devour anybody who stands in her way. Also, cover all water containers because she can spill her bile into your drinking water especially if you are igbo
[/size]
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

[size=14pt]

Cover your children with the blood of Jesus and close all boarders please, my mama the beast is out to devour anybody who stands in her way. Also, cover all water containers because she can spill her bile into your drinking water especially if you are non- igbo or one of the tribes I'm currently bashing at the moment
[/size]
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2009
emekraze is back from his short re-programming break.

beast of no lineage.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by chosen04(f): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

[size=14pt]

Cover your children with the blood of Jesus and close all boarders please, the beast is out to devour anybody who stands in her way. Also, cover all water containers because she can spill her bile into your drinking water especially if you are igbo
[/size]

We are all Pleading the blood of JESUS OOOOOOOOO.

BLOOD OF JESUS X10BLOOD OF JESUS x 50
BLOOD OF jESUS X 150
BLOOD OF JESUS X 500
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
chosen04:

We are all Pleading the blood of JESUS OOOOOOOOO.

BLOOD OF JESUS X10BLOOD OF JESUS x 50
BLOOD OF jESUS X 150
BLOOD OF JESUS X 500

chosen04:

Is it time their "god of thunder" ( Sango) begins to strike her sons and daughters. This cant continue forever.

maybe you should have pled the blood of Jesus before calling on Sango to annihilate your "enemies"?

see why you're accursed?

the blood of Jesus is anathema to you, because you also worship belial and are unrepentantly evil.

better call blood of amadioha.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by chosen04(f): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
tpia.:

you certainly got that right o accursed one.

your life don scatter and will continue like that.

may what you wish for others pour on your own head tenfold.

Tpia,
have you have considered CURSING HAS A CAREER?. I Cannot never be poor in such a career cos you are professionally and cursefully gifted for it. Give it a thought
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
chosen04:

Tpia,
have you have considered CURSING HAS A CAREER?. I Cannot never be poor in such a career cos you are professionally and cursefully gifted for it. Give it a thought

your life don scatter and e no go better for your head.

Your chi has rejected you.
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by chosen04(f): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
chosen04:

Tpia,
have you have considered CURSING HAS A CAREER?. You Cant never be poor in such a career cos you are professionally and cursefully gifted for it. Give it a thought
Re: A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) by chosen04(f): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
tpia.:

your life don scatter and e no go better for your head.

Your chi has rejected you.

Its obvious it runs in your BLOOD. Now i understand why blood is thicker than ororo

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Vows To Regain Dominance In Osun And Ekiti / Dasuki Weapons Claims And Nairalanders Ignorance / The Nigerian Civil War, Also Known As The Biafran War, 6 July 1967 – 15 January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.