Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style (35665 Views)

Princess Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Maternity Photo / Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) / Fiance Of Fulani Siddika Sanusi, Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Alphasoar(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2016
kokosin:
no mata how she ride in style d husband will Neva b contended with her..... he will marry anoda wife who will ride in anoda style
True bro!
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by glossy6(f): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Good luck to her as she moves to the permanent site. Shey dem say horse riding tears women punna cheesy
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Princess4ng(f): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2016
mrphysics:

Did you imply so ?

Lol.... Turn my head well u hear
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by smark61: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2016
passyhansome:
Who cares?

Na dis meme of dos who give a Bleep dey reign for NL now Abi. E gud

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by mrphysics(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol.... Turn my head well u hear

No hard feelings okay?
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2016
ilyasom:

Is it your shame

See them mouth.

Fool-any people

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by moshould(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2016
na news be dis one? wetin concern us with their ride
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Princess4ng(f): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2016
mrphysics:

No hard feelings okay?

Its already my signature.... I dont do social media war... I was joking
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by mrphysics(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Its already my signature.... I dont do social media war... I was joking
Okay, you are most welcome. Happy New year in advance
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Princess4ng(f): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2016
mrphysics:

Okay, you are most welcome. Happy New year in advance

Thank u dearie... Wish u same
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Angelinastto(f): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2016
embarassed did you just use the word "Style"?
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by mrphysics(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Thank u dearie... Wish u same
Do well to contest for Miss nairaland 2017, I will vote for you
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Princess4ng(f): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2016
mrphysics:

Do well to contest for Miss nairaland 2017, I will vote for you

No be only miss nairaland.... Na Mrs Folorunsho Alakija with due respect
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by mrphysics(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

No be only miss nairaland.... Na Mrs Folorunsho Alakija with due respect
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by ufuosman(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Sayelabola:
The man with red turban in the second picture already licking mouth. grin
harmattan dry he lip... lol
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by aviationguy: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Ooooh I forgot to wash my face ,I will be back soon.......as if is my business.
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Benwems(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2016
serious yanshing for her this night.
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by ArabMopol(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2016
this gworo chewing Fulani emir go get many in-laws Oooooo.... I expect to see child bride, not knowing the bride is a full grown woman... sharia and Islamic law is meant for poor malnourished almajiri
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Princemodris(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2016
Dat 1 no konsan una

Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Sayelabola(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2016
ufuosman:

harmattan dry he lip... lol

Don't dull yourself..go and get a wet lip and apply it gently.
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by seenter84: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2016
Since 1348...
AbOki Don try o
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by captainjacklee: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Princess Fulani Siddika, the newly married daughter of the Emir of Kano moved to her husband's in grand style.

When she arrived Katsina State from her home in Kano State, she was handed over to Katsina Emirate. She rode on a horse to her matrimonial home.

See photos below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photos-emir-sanusis-daughter-rides-to.html

When all the jambore don finish abeg enter kitchen!
Re: Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style by Fulaman198(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Great stuff, thanks for sharing smiley.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People / The Future Of African Traditional Religion. / Do Edo (Bini) People See Themselves As Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.